What's new

Why Chinese and Indian in this forum don't like each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still kind of weird seeing that you guys are neighbours,you are close to each other,why get information on one another from across the globe when the answers are next to you? Just saying...

well, himalaya acts as a wall, :)
We understand south asia pretty well, the culture, tradition, so I can instantly understand what a pakistani or srilankan is saying (if translated to a language I know) but chinese are completely alien to us.

Well, if its any comfort.. they dont get along too well in real life too. On the surface they both will work together.. but neither seems to enjoy working with the other. By comparison, the Chinese get along better with Europeans.

That is simply not true and you know it.

Chinese and Indian people get along famously. Pakistanis and Middle Easterners are the same.

On this forum, it is a different story, everybody except the few Westerners are anti-Indian.

In almost every thread related to India you will see Chinese-Pakistani members against Indian members. Only some 2% of them actually makes sense though.

I don't dislike Chinese members but I don't like them too.. they brag, they throw some random old articles, they always see India as "poor", never look at the other side. They think they are some kind of leader of PDF which they are NOT.

and there is one pakistani troll called hafizzz, you will always find him either ***** a chinese butt or going anti-India in every thread. I speak the truth.

well, himalaya is a wall, literally and otherwise. :)
We understand south asia pretty well, the culture, tradition, so I can instantly understand what a pakistani or srilankan is saying (if translated to a language I know) but chinese are completely alien to us.

Personally,i don't see India beeing portrayed to bad in the western media,there are the usual bad news but not blown out of proportion.Maybe,i'm not watching carefully or to many channels.

That is simply not true and you know it.

Chinese and Indian people get along famously. Pakistanis and Middle Easterners are the same.

On this forum, it is a different story, everybody except the few Westerners are anti-Indian.

Well, I had some 18 Chinese, and similar number of Indians in my class. Along with 12 europeans...
So, nope.. I did not see that example at all. Working together, being polite is something else. Opinions of each other is an entirely different thing.

@througheye

To tell you mate,

There are various types of Chinese trolls here in pdf, let me give a summary of all

1) There is a troll who often comes and posts one liner threats to Indians regularly, He always says he will destroy India wil megaton nukes no matter what the thread topic is ...... Only Megaton farts count for him (very rare breed and I will make sure to send a nuke bomb on his head just in case if there is Indo-China war :drag:)

2) Then there are some chinese guys who have some logic level but think in idiotic ways, all they care about is how to increase their post count. They will reply you and always post one more post than you during argument. I suspect they earn cents for the number of posts they post here.

These guys do not know exactly what they are posting and what they mean, all they care is whether they are abusing Indians or not. This breed intentionally derails the threads with endless trolling very annoying :laughcry: (very low IQ breeds) ( you will find lots of them here in pdf :laughcry:)

3) Then there are third category of chinese who are good at creating useless threads here in pdf which are anti India and suddenly disappear after opening a pointless thread.

4) Fourth these guys will come with huge material and stats when they post, all they care is about numbers and pics nothing more. They will compare some numbers and pics and abuse Indians here. Again these guys will not listen to you even though you can beat them in their arguments, They will post some more stats :woot:

5) Finally some chinese who are good and level headed, who raise valid points (But very rare here in pdf :laughcry:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you've done it :lol:

First of all there is no looking down on africans from you,haven't you seen the latest data ? They're wealthier than you,you're at the bottom of the global totem pole.:lol:

Do Africans matter to Indians? No.

The same holds true for you.

Second, "us people" are millions of years ahead in civilisation and GDP per capita than India

GDP per capita and HDI ≠ Civilization.

Civilization means continuity of socio, cultural, linguistic, religious set of people in a given land.

Europe comes last on the ladder even below Arabs on that. :lol:

,even if we are the poorest in the EU.That alone speaks volumes.Go cry in a corner now instead of living your fantasies on the net.:cheers:

West itself owes its existence partly to India and partly to Arabs. :lol:

I personally dont engage with chinese members here in discussion, because even their best members are blind nationalists (only turks beat them in nationalism perhaps) and hence are incapable of thinking as individual. One can argue its same for Indians and pakistanis but because we are huge in number here, there are sizable number of people who dissent from the view that the whole group wants to have.
I will wait till we get 50+ chinese members.

Personally,i don't see India beeing portrayed to bad in the western media,there are the usual bad news but not blown out of proportion.Maybe,i'm not watching carefully or to many channels.

I did not say India is potrayed badly in west, infact my complain is exactly opposite, for far too long western media continued the India shining story.
They seem to outsource their stories to Indian media, and currently rape is the flavour of the month in India media, hence so many rape news in west.
By and large, BBC has a good overall reporting (good bad and ugly.. everything)

GDP per capita and HDI ≠ Civilization.

Civilization means continuity of socio, cultural, linguistic, religious set of people in a given land.

Europe comes last on the ladder even below Arabs on that. :lol:

West itself owes its existence partly to India and partly to Arabs. :lol:

Look dude ,there's two ways we can do this with a supremacist prick like you :

1.I can flame you with dirt,you'll shovel some dirt back and turn this thread in of those PDF gems.

2.Seeing that you're one retard,not the chosen representative of India and in general i don't have many problems with indian members i can ignore your rants and just move on.

I choose option 2.Bye bye.

if any stupid chinese member in this forum is taking cheap shots at India or using abusive language...then I believe, China and chinese members deserve the same treatment.! I knew China only for its junk or bad quality products before I joined PDF, but now I keep the same opinion about its ppl...so yes, I dont like Chinese!

I knew China only for its junk or bad quality products before I joined PDF, but now I keep the same opinion about its ppl...so yes, I dont like Chinese!

Now Indian members, read through this thread with an objective mind, and tell me who is flaming? :lol:

More examples from this thread:

Chinese are over-sensitive.

Anyone challenge there great plane j-20 or questions data on their great economy they go bonkers and let all the mayhem loose.

Mix in the perception of India's pro westernism, and you have rubbed the the century of humiliation by white men wound green.

Chinese view the World through the Western framework and hence don't possess their own Point of View.

The above "Chinese" view is nothing but "Western view of India".

There is not much to discuss unless China develops its own independent historical narrative and reassesses its historical relationship with India.

Heck, even China views its own history through Western prism. So no expectations, China will remain subverient to other World Powers.

I knew China only for its junk or bad quality products before I joined PDF, but now I keep the same opinion about its ppl...so yes, I dont like Chinese!

Now, who is being objective and arguing rationally, and who started flaming without logic?

Well, if its any comfort.. they dont get along too well in real life too. On the surface they both will work together.. but neither seems to enjoy working with the other. By comparison, the Chinese get along better with Europeans.

its a simple fact. Chinese have higher intelligence so they prefer to work with people with similar IQ. Chinese avg around 104, European around 101.
Indians have lower avg IQ around 85, and act way too bossy. I worked with them at work and I m sick of proving them wrong all the time.

Forget the forum. Indians get along with everyone even with people they hate - that baniya mentality. India are masters at that. That is the reason why you find Indians everywhere in the world and they are flourishing.

Africans don't matter to you Indians?

Do you mind explaining why?

Did you know Africa is one of the most resource-rich regions in the entire world, and they are also one of the fastest growing regions in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom