What's new

This is the border that all countries dream, China and Russia grant each other visa free entry

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
China and Russia grant visa free entry to each others' citizens, and Chinese border towns are now filled with Russians crossing the border to China for a visit or grocery shopping,
Many Russian kids come to China just for a breakfast, it takes only 5 minutes for them to cross to China from Russia, the borderline now is blurred, many on the social media like youtube and tik tok say this is the peaceful, friendly and harmonious international borders shoule be like that all countries should emulate.

I guess due to his age he has forgotten about decency, humility , compassion and love.

Unlike the Sino-India border where at least 4 Indian army groups are placed at the border area, there are only 60 soldiers guarding the whole border between Pakistan and China.

Last edited:
Unlike the Sino-India border where at least 4 Indian army groups are placed at the border area, there are only 60 soldiers guarding the border between Pakistan and China.

Chinese customs officers greet Pakistanis and show hand hearts to them at China-Pakistan Khunjerab border gate in Tashkurgan

微信图片_20231016140156.png

Last edited:
China and Russia grant visa free entry to each others' citizens, and Chinese border towns are now filled with Russians crossing the border to China for a visit or grocery shopping,
Many Russian kids come to China just for a breakfast, it takes only 5 minutes for them to cross to China from Russia, the borderline now is blurred, many on the social media like youtube and tik tok say this is the peaceful, friendly and harmonious international borders shoule be like that all countries should emulate.

Need subtitles

Western and Indian media try to portray China the enemy of every neighbor, the reality is China has 14 neighbors and enjoys very cordial relationship and peaceful, friendly boders with every single of them except for the one with India's. This is one out of 14.

_20231006022055-png.958465

Indian new channels always report China News which the Chinese government even doesn't know.

调整大小 微信图片_20231017035304.png
调整大小 微信图片_20231017035343.png

Last edited:
Western and Indian media try to portray China the enemy of every neighbor, the reality is China has 14 neighbors and enjoys very cordial relationship and peaceful, friendly boders with every single of them except for the one with India's. This is one out of 14.

_20231006022055-png.958465
Maybe you need to open your border to North Korea to show what you mean by "free and friendly" just saying lol

Maybe you need to open your border to North Korea to show what you mean by "free and friendly" just saying lol
North Korea doesn't allow it, I heard they also shoot Chinese who accidentally crossed into North Korea. China always tries to convince North Korea to open up, but they won't listen, North Korea is a sovereign country, they make their own decisions.

North Korea doesn't allow it, I heard they also shoot Chinese who accidentally crossed into North Korea. China always tries to convince North Korea to open up, but they won't listen, North Korea is a sovereign country, they make their own decisions.
Then I would say you have at least 2 unfriendly border.......

Then I would say you have at least 2 unfriendly border.......
There's no constant confrontation along the China-Korea border, two countries respect each other's sovereignty, we don't have disputes. the border is mostly a tourist site now, "unfriendly borders" won't become hot tourist sites

微信图片_20231017041823.png

There's no constant confrontation along the China-Korea border, two countries respect each other's sovereignty, we don't have disputes. the border is mostly a tourist site now, "unfriendly borders" won't become hot tourist sites

View attachment 962714
Again, I would say if they fire at your people, that's not a friendly border, I mean, you may have another definition of "Friendly" But most people consider if your shoot people on sight at your border, those aren't friendly, as Henning Wehn points out

Again, I would say if they fire at your people, that's not a friendly border, I mean, you may have another definition of "Friendly" But most people consider if your shoot people on sight at your border, those aren't friendly, as Henning Wehn points out

If you crossed into another country's land, their border guards may open fire, it's common practice in every country, that's why we have borders and border guards.

If you crossed into another country's land, their border guards may open fire, it's common practice in every country, that's why we have borders and border guards.
did you watch the video I just show you? That's the exact reason I attached that video

"They didn't believe our story, but see no point executing us" - Henning Wehn

This is not what every country did, or there will be a lot of dead Mexican in Texas border.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom