What's new

This is the border that all countries dream, China and Russia grant each other visa free entry

Maybe you need to open your border to North Korea to show what you mean by "free and friendly" just saying lol
North Korea doesn't allow it, I heard they also shoot Chinese who accidentally crossed into North Korea. China always tries to convince North Korea to open up, but they won't listen, North Korea is a sovereign country, they make their own decisions.
Does not matter what NKR allows or disallows. China can have an open border with NKR. If NKR shoots Chinese who crossed into NKR, does it mean China must have the same policy? Of course not. China can be magnanimous and welcome any NKR-ean to want to flee oppression and starvation, right?

Does not matter what NKR allows or disallows. China can have an open border with NKR. If NKR shoots Chinese who crossed into NKR, does it mean China must have the same policy? Of course not. China can be magnanimous and welcome any NKR-ean to want to flee oppression and starvation, right?
What are you talking about, China never closes its border with North Korea, you really suffer from some senile issues.

Why deport NKR-eans?
They illegal crossed into China, it's a common international practice to deport illegal immigrants. besides, not all of them have been deported, a large hidden number of North Koreans still live and work in China, many had already had families in China.

They illegal crossed into China, it's a common international practice to deport illegal immigrants. besides, not all of them have been deported, a large hidden number of North Koreans still live and work in China, many had already had families in China.
Why made it illegal? You always boasted about how China is superior to NKR. Why not be generous to the NKR-eans? Why not be better than US vis-a-vis Mexico?

Why made it illegal? You always boasted about how China is superior to NKR. Why not be generous to the NKR-eans? Why not be better than US vis-a-vis Mexico?
You are just crazy..,why China has consulates in North Korea if north Koreans don't need a Chinese visa to come into China? you really get some mental problem now, man, I mean it.

You are such a fool advising China to do all the stupid things in the world, lol, keep the stupid suggestions for yourself. China doesn't have to follow the example of Yankees, US is not the centre of universe as you think.

Last edited:
It's quite obvious he does not know the meaning of "Open Border"

Of course not, China has only one hostile neighbor, that is India. one out of 14.
That's not what you said before, and again, nobody is saying about hostile

You are just crazy..,why China has consulates in North Korea if north Koreans don't need a Chinese visa to come into China? you really get some mental problem now, man, I mean it.
The requirements at the US-Canada border is passport or in some border US states, driver's license. And both has consulates in the other's country. I thought China and NKR peoples are 'brothers'.

The requirements at the US-Canada border is passport or in some border US states, driver's license. And both has consulates in the other's country. I thought China and NKR peoples are 'brothers'.
China is not america and america is by no means the universal standard for everything.
You thought? thought can only be conducted by someone who has a brain.

China-Russia border river and the Chinese city of Heihe and Russian city of Blagoveshchensk

Back
Top Bottom