What's new

This is the border that all countries dream, China and Russia grant each other visa free entry

did you watch the video I just show you? That's the exact reason I attached that video

"They didn't believe our story, but see no point executing us" - Henning Wehn

This is not what every country did, or there will be a lot of dead Mexican in Texas border.....
As long as they shoot in their country, it's their business and China respects their sovereignty to enforce their law inside their own country. You can claim that North Korea and China are hostile neighbors towards each other, but I don't believe many will believe you.

DPR Korea Grand 70th V-Day Performance ,Kim Jong Nn attends, troupe sing Chinese Volunteer Army Korean War Battle Song

March of the People's Volunteer Army

Dashing in high spirit,across the Yalu River!
To safeguard peace,to defend the motherland,to protect our home!
The great people of China,are firmly united in solidarity!
Aid Korea,defeat the wild wolves of U.S. Imperialism!

As long as they shoot in their country, it's their business and China respects their sovereignty to enforce their law inside their own country. You can claim that North Korea and China are hostile neighbors towards each other, but I don't believe many will believe you.

DPR Korea Grand 70th V-Day Performance ,Kim Jong Nn attends, troupe sing Chinese Volunteer Army Korean War Battle Song

March of the People's Volunteer Army

Dashing in high spirit,across the Yalu River!
To safeguard peace,to defend the motherland,to protect our home!
The great people of China,are firmly united in solidarity!
Aid Korea,defeat the wild wolves of U.S. Imperialism!
That mean nothing, again, if you shoot people on sight even at your own border, that's not friendly action, I mean, you may consider it friendly, it probably mean you have a weird way on welcoming people....

That mean nothing, again, if you shoot people on sight even at your own border, that's not friendly action, I mean, you may consider it friendly, it probably mean you have a weird way on welcoming people....
Korea is not America, You should not judge other countries just based on US standard, this world is big, cultures are different, and As long as they shoot in their country, it's their business and China respects their sovereignty to enforce their law inside their own country. You can claim that North Korea and China are hostile neighbors towards each other, but I don't believe many will believe you.

Beside, I said I heard.. that means it's not verifiable.

Korea is not America, and As long as they shoot in their country, it's their business and China respects their sovereignty to enforce their law inside their own country. You can claim that North Korea and China are hostile neighbors towards each other, but I don't believe many will believe you.
so tell me one thing, did a bullet magically stop when it cross into China?

If they are shooting at people at your direction crossing to NK border, they are shooting INTO China. Again, do tell me how "Friendly" that was,

Nobody in the world, probably with the exception of Israel and Gaza now have border that shoot people on sight at the border post, even if you are talking about East and West Berlin, and I would consider that a hostile border, again, you may have a definition of "friendly" that include shooting at your people from their side no less into China, sure, whatever dude.

so tell me one thing, did a bullet magically stop when it cross into China?
I said I heard.. that means it's not verifiable. and I don't know how far they went into North Korea if it happened at all.

I said I heard.. that means it's not verifiable. and I don't know how far they went into North Korea if it happened at all.
Oh, now it's "I heard" and "Not verifiable"

Sure you are very trustworthy now.......lol :rofl: :rofl:

again, you may have a definition of "friendly" that include shooting at your people from their side no less into China, sure, whatever dude.
North Korean smugglers and human traffickers come back and forth at night across the border, the crossers are mostly North Koreans.

Oh, now it's "I heard" and "Not verifiable"

Sure you are very trustworthy now.......lol :rofl: :rofl:
You also say many things which are not verifiable, I just admit it and I never mean to use it as an absolute fact.

North Korean smugglers and human traffickers come back and forth at night across the border, the crossers are mostly North Koreans.

did it change the fact that they are shooting at people, whether it was North Korean or Chinese, crossing from Chinese border? So they shot at North Korean, crossing back form Chinese border and that does not count??

You also say many things which are not verifiable, I just admit it and I never mean to use it as an absolute fact.

Only that I didn't claim anything on this thread, you did, you want to Challege my legitimately, go open another thread, that does not excuse your behavior in this thread. I mean this is about your word not mine, whatever I said before or after is not an issue where, because "China only have 1 unfriendly border" is your word, not mine.

Only that I didn't claim anything on this thread, you did, you want to Challege my legitimately, go open another thread, that does not excuse your behavior in this thread. I mean this is about your word not mine, whatever I said before or after is not an issue where, because "China only have 1 unfriendly border" is your word, not mine.
I said I heard, I didn't claim anything else. You can claim that China and North Korea are hostile neighbors to each other, but, seriously, how many people do you think would believe you?

I said I heard, I didn't claim anything else. You can claim that China and North Korea are hostile neighbors to each other, but, seriously, how many people do you think would believe you?
When did I ever say "Hostile"?

Your point "China have 1 unfriendly border"

My point, "If North Korea shooting into China, I don't consider that friendly"

Point it out to me exactly where I said China and North Korea are hostile?

Who said North Korea shoots into China?
You did, again, unless you claim bullet can magically stop when it enter Chinese border

North Korea doesn't allow it, I heard they also shoot Chinese who accidentally crossed into North Korea. China always tries to convince North Korea to open up, but they won't listen, North Korea is a sovereign country, they make their own decisions.

You did, again, unless you claim bullet can magically stop when it enter Chinese border
There's a big no go zone near the border of North Korea, I never claimed they shoot people right at the border line and I already said it's something I heard which indicates being unverifiable, again, claiming China and North Korea are hostile neighbors is just utterly dumb and no one in this world believes it except yourself.

Good for china and Russia

Good neighbours can bring lot of growth and opportunities. Just look at us and canada border and trade. It’s more then 1 trillion dollar yearly.

There's a big no go zone near the border of North Korea, I never claimed they shoot people right at the border line and I already said it's something I heard which indicates being unverifiable, again, claiming China and North Korea are hostile neighbors is just utterly dumb and no one in this world believes it except yourself.
Nobody claiming China and North Korea are hostile, you just make the jump from unfriendly to Hostile.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom