What's new

Arabic Music (modern, traditional, poems, anasheed, dua etc.)

There is a reason why Arabic music is second to none in the region and that few language can compare in terms of being melodic and deep. Poetry is also unchallenged which is famous.

Latina women from Latin America are going crazy in the comment sections in Spanish. For those who don't understand Spanish, use Google Translate.:lol: Women from across the world are drooling. Understandable when it is Arabian men.:lol:

:smitten:

@Saif al-Arab

If you notice majority of Indonesian pop song are very Westernized, and from I hear from this thread, Arabic song still have indigenous melody. Can I ask you who are Saudi female and male diva now ??? At least female one :partay:. For Indonesia I think female Diva now is Raisa.

Oya, I see some female wear clothe which is quite open. Is it allowed in Saudi TV ???

Do you have a song which is written in English ??

@Saif al-Arab

If you notice majority of Indonesian pop song are very Westernized, and from I hear from this thread, Arabic song still have indigenous melody. Can I ask you who are Saudi female and male diva now ??? At least female one :partay:. For Indonesia I think female Diva now is Raisa.

Oya, I see some female wear clothe which is quite open. Is it allowed in Saudi TV ???

Do you have a song which is written in English ??

There are so many different musical genres and styles in the Arab world that have influenced European/Western music heavily, such as Spanish, Portuguese, Sicilian, Southern Italy Crete, Maltese, French etc. and vice versa that it would be easier to say/conclude that Arab music mostly uses ancient traditional musical instruments but also uses modern-day sound effects. In KSA you have so many different "music" genres. Singing poems that for foreigners would appear as rap (as you might have noticed on this page 11 if you have listened to some of the songs that I have said) to regular poems, anasheed and of course (mostly) songs in various styles.

It is hard to tell about that (diva part) and I might not be the best one to ask about that (lol) but in the wider region and Arab world there are several of those divas for each decade, generation and even year!

In KSA women when in public only need to wear an abaya. They don't need to wear a hijab, niqab etc. although most due it in public.

Only mostly rappers sing/rap in English. Otherwise it is in Arabic.;)

Some songs have been translated to English from Arabic but I think only a few have, lol.

Some English-Arabic rap mix from the rapper Qusai (quite famous rapper in the Arab world).

Have in mind that I am not an music expert brother.

I believe there are international forum about Arabic music and I think Reddit has some page.

I don't know how active this page is but I believe people there will know more about music than me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ArabicMusic/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MiddleEasternMusic/

There are so many different musical genres and styles in the Arab world that have influenced European/Western music heavily, such as Spanish, Portuguese, Sicilian, Southern Italy Crete, Maltese, French etc. and vice versa that it would be easier to say/conclude that Arab music mostly uses ancient traditional musical instruments but also uses modern-day sound effects. In KSA you have so many different "music" genres. Singing poems that for foreigners would appear as rap (as you might have noticed on this page 11 if you have listened to some of the songs that I have said) to regular poems, anasheed and of course (mostly) songs in various styles.

It is hard to tell about that (diva part) and I might not be the best one to ask about that (lol) but in the wider region and Arab world there are several of those divas for each decade, generation and even year!

In KSA women when in public only need to wear an abaya. They don't need to wear a hijab, niqab etc. although most due it in public.

Only mostly rappers sing/rap in English. Otherwise it is in Arabic.;)

Some songs have been translated to English from Arabic but I think only a few have, lol.

Some English-Arabic rap mix from the rapper Qusai (quite famous rapper in the Arab world).

Have in mind that I am not an music expert brother.

I believe there are international forum about Arabic music and I think Reddit has some page.

I don't know how active this page is but I believe people there will know more about music than me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ArabicMusic/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MiddleEasternMusic/

Thank you brother for the explanation and the song,

I think Arabic song is very romantic if it talks about love, I heart once Arabic song about love and I really like it. The thing that I regret is that I dont understand Arabic (just some word though).

The music videos posted are a special type of Arabic poetry song very quickly with some traditional and modern instruments. It is a relatively new genre (including mostly traditional influences) and some modern influences. Often song in dialects. Hence why it differs and sounds so much different from your average traditional or pop Arabic songs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom