What's new

Cultural Crackdown in China Shuts Comedy and Music Shows

Don't know about Black joke, but there are plenty of Chinese/Asian Joke to go around

Google is your friend, but, just type [Insert your race here] joke on the search bar and you will see plenty of joke around.
Are you often the butt of those jokes?

In every country, blanket scandalizing the ruling system is not acceptable.

1. USA - scandalizing Jews
2. Islamic countries - scandalizing Islam
3. China - scandalizing the CPC and critical CPC institution.

You can always fk individual in the army like Xu Caihou and Guo Boxiong, but you cant go and say FK bunch of rats of scvm PLA, -- without any basis.

1685083661525.png

These are not offensive jokes. No so much. This thread is about offensive jokes
Well, either you have a very thick skin, or you don't really know what is "Offensive"

I would say joking about sending to "Concentration Camp" in front of a Jewish person is pretty offensive. It's probably next to labelling them with Star of David and probably joking about gassing them, which still being joke about from time to time, I jsut didn't post it up here. I am showing you example, not trying to offend people.

Again, google is your friend, you can probably find any offensive material on there on anyone.

Are you often the butt of those jokes?
Actually, when I am making those joke, I have you on my mind. LOL

You can fk Jews in China and this is not offensive.

You can fk LGBT, blacks in China.

But you cannot fk PLA, CPC without basis.

Offensive in China is not offensive elsewhere. Similar offensive elsewhere is not offensive in China.

In US there are so many lies and scandalization against CPC and PLA. this is not offensive.

If US status quo is so open minded, not easily offended, why not allow everyone fk Jews.

If US status quo is so open minded, not easily offended, why not allow everyone fk Jews.

The media is controlled by leftist politics
They support blacks, immigrants, refugees, LGBTQ

The media is controlled by leftist politics
They support blacks, immigrants, refugees, LGBTQ

Jews is the sacrosanct sacrosanct in USA. Blacks, LGBTQ are next level.

US media keep instigate people to attack Chinese.

Display this guy photo in front of your house, will land you into jail.

Thats all about "freedom of speech"

1685094067915.png

Jews is the sacrosanct sacrosanct in USA.
I am not sure about this.

Because there are a lot of articles condemning Israel or promoting ideology condemning Israel published in the US.

Leftists support blacks, immigrants, refugees, LGBTQ people, but a lot of them hate Israel and support the Palestinians

On the subject of free speech, almost no one makes jokes about supporting the Nazi genocide, as we all know that's wrong.

Google is your friend, but, just type [Insert your race here] joke on the search bar and you will see plenty of joke around.

Yes, your point is correct. But there are some exceptions. I have been banned twice on another forum.

1. I first declared that "refugees and immigrants will turn Japan into a pile of garbage" => My account is banned
2. Second time, I declare that "Immigration from Afghanistan is not good for Germany" => My account is banned

:rofl:

That's not my problem alone, many others have had the same problem complaining about crimes committed by refugees, immigrants or blacks.. But this would be little or no if you write racist comments or jokes against whites, Europeans or Americans.

Last edited:
Yes, your point is correct. But there are some exceptions. I have been banned twice on another forum.

1. I first declared that "refugees and immigrants will turn Japan into a pile of garbage" => My account is banned
2. Second time, I declare that "Immigration from Afghanistan is not good for Germany" => My account is banned

:rofl:

That's not my problem alone, many others have had the same problem complaining about crimes committed by refugees, immigrants or blacks.. But this would be little or no if you write racist comments or jokes against whites, Europeans or Americans.
Well, you need to know where you are posting.

You can't post right leaning stuff on a left leaning forum, or vice versa, you probably need to post your view on Fox, or Newmax or some right wing forum.

American soldiers have historically invaded other countries and raped local women, so mocking American soldiers is permissible in the US. What cannot be allowed in the United States is mocking the Jews, which is the first and foremost political correctness. Now it has been added that black people and LGBT cannot be mocked. As long as they are public figures who dare to violate the rules of ridicule in the United States, they will be attacked by the entire American society.

To be honest, I really don't like people using Jews to compare PLA. I think this is also an insult to PLA.

PLA has done a lot for us, and they have endured multiple sacrifices to save us from major disasters. Have Jews ever done such a thing? PLA strictly adheres to the positioning of military personnel and does not interfere or operate politics. Can Jews achieve this?

BTW: In the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake, including the political commissar of the airborne division and the captain of the special forces, a total of 15 PLA personnel voluntarily parachuted from a height of 4900 meters to contact the disaster area under conditions of thunderstorms, extreme cold, dark nights, heavy rain, aftershock, and hurricanes, with an expected survival rate of no more than 60%, creating conditions for timely rescue.

IMG_20230528_235016.jpg

IMG_20230528_235023.jpg

THis is another endless stream of fake news against china that i saw perpetrated by the same person working with his sock puppet accounts posting the same fake news over and over in PDF ..

Back
Top Bottom