What's new

Modi will develop India into a Hindu state: Goa minister

And u think people are that stupid??
Majority are smoking and drinking nowadays,,,who the hell will support the ban.??:rofl::rofl::rofl:
democratic process involves awareness to people about consuming these poisons, it will take time. Just like Gujrat is a dry state other states must be inspired and motivated. Of course not a complete ban but a credible ban should be there.

Thats not possible, introducing such heinous acts is against the constitution.... and I promise you that all hell would break lose if that happened

any thing which goes through democratic process is not heinous.

democratic process involves awareness to people about consuming these poisons, it will take time. Just like Gujrat is a dry state other states must be inspired and motivated. Of course not a complete ban but a credible ban should be there.

People are well aware and they don't give a shit.
Max smoking and drinking is observed among the doctors.

Just ask any,,,i may be just 1 in 1000 who dosen't smoke or drink.
This effectively negates ur theory that people don't know about dangers

U do realize that hitler was elected too,right??

India will always be a progressive secular country. However anti-Hindu , pro-minority mind set of certain people should be firmly dealt with

People are well aware and they don't give a shit.
Max smoking and drinking is observed among the doctors.

Just ask any,,,i may be just 1 in 1000 who dosen't smoke or drink.
This effectively negates ur theory that people don't know about dangers

U do realize that hitler was elected too,right??

If hitler had won then it would be ' might is right' , Why no one blame stalin, or USA for using nukes on civilians, because they have won? Might is right. Though I don't justify Hitler.

Coming to awareness, it can be stopped. just a more push is required and in - two decades India can achieve this.

If hitler had won then it would be ' might is right' , Why no one blame stalin, or USA for using nukes on civilians, because they have won? Might is right. Though I don't justify Hitler.

Coming to awareness, it can be stopped. just a more push is required and in - two decades India can achieve this.

Ur comment is again proving ur bias very clearly.
And what u are dreaming is impossible to implement in india,,,i am very sorry

it is worth of a try and it is an on going process. No one justifies consumption of alcohol, watching a nude girl in public, or cigarettes. If it is justified then I will drop my argument. If it was a very good thing, it would have been promoted not demoted.

it is worth of a try and it is an on going process. No one justifies consumption of alcohol, watching a nude girl in public, or cigarettes. If it is justified then I will drop my argument. If it was a very good thing, it would have been promoted not demoted.

Thats some weak argument u have got man.
Too bad probably 50-60% of india does that and another 20-30 % dosen't bother what other is doing at all

Thats some weak argument u have got man.
Too bad probably 50-60% of india does that and another 20-30 % dosen't bother what other is doing at all

once a brahmin had three option
1) chose a girl and have sex illegitimately
2) eat beef
3) take alcohol.

he thought and thought and agreed to have alcohol as he believed it is just a drink what will it do. After he consumed it he was totally intoxicated and then he ate beef also and took the girl too. :suicide2:

Its for guys like you only Rss is mis-represented no one care that you are a atheist .actually you people don't know the Rss was made By aethist only and follows aethist as a national icon eg vinayak savarkar, swami vivekananda are all prominent aethists only I know your have hatred towards them because you don't know them or you know them what is presented by leftist, congress media so first you have to understand them before criticize them.

PS:I'm too was congressmen before and my family has connection with congress as my grandfather was congress politian but my views towards them changed after knowledge of what they actually stand for.

once a brahmin had three option
1) chose a girl and have sex illegitimately
2) eat beef
3) take alcohol.

he thought and thought and agreed to have alcohol as he believed it is just a drink what will it do. After he consumed it he was totally intoxicated and then he ate beef also and took the girl too. :suicide2:

So whats wrong in that??
Is that affecting the say,,,another brahmin in any way?
Is it affecting the kingdom in any way??

I mean why the hell should i care if my neighbour eats beef or plastic??

Its for guys like you only Rss is mis-represented no one care that you are a atheist .actually you people don't know the Rss was made By aethist only and follows aethist as a national icon eg vinayak savarkar, swami vivekananda are all prominent aethists only I know you have hatred towards them because you don't know them or I know them what is presented by leftist, congress media so first you have to understand them before criticize them.

PS:I'm too was congressmen before and my family has connection with congress as my grandfather was congress politian but my views towards them changed after knowledge of what they actually stand for.

I am a congressman??
Are u having delusions here??

There is a principled point too,,,its not always u have to be either leftist or rightist dude.
U can sometimes be ,,well,,normal too:p:

So whats wrong in that??
Is that affecting the say,,,another brahmin in any way?
Is it affecting the kingdom in any way??

I mean why the hell should i care if my neighbour eats beef or plastic??

it does exactly what savita bhabhi comics do. pollutes the mind. And once culture is weak, when you lose importance of your culture the nation is easily penetrated. That's what Britishers did. They LURED!

it does exactly what savita bhabhi comics do. pollutes the mind. And once culture is weak, when you lose importance of your culture the nation is easily penetrated. That's what Britishers did. They LURED!

Again a very very weak argument with 0 basis.
I repeat,,,0 basis

Achieve what?
credible ban on alcohol to reduce its consumption and make a healthy environment. Plus most of the India is a warm place, alcohol does not suit. Dance bars are not good either. Cigarettes are bad for smokers health. it weakens your lung.

Back
Top Bottom