What's new

‘Modi will sever J&K from rest of India’

Details? It means India spend billions on IoK but no Indian is allowed to settle in IoK.
i dont think no indian will be allowed to settle there. U need to understand their mentality they only give a penny if they dont see any gains in something. Banya mentality.

Read it on Wikipedia.
wiki is something i dont trust, it misleads public.

Last edited:
i dont think no indian will be allowed to settle there. U need to understand their mentality the only give a penny if they dont see any gains in something. Banya mentality.

Yes its true, no Indian has been allowed to settle in India. Modi want to change that by removing article 370. IoK have very little hydro potential of 3000mw max. While Pakistan Kashmir hydropower potential 40-50,000mw. Plus it has allowed us to have border with China and denied India acces to central Asia. So India actually spend many times more then it gains from occupiyng people which they hate them.

For us IoK hold little strategic importance compared to Gilget and AjK. We only think about our Kashmiri bros in IoK.

I too wondered about this.

They should be delighted Modi is coming to power. It finally proves the Indian, Hindu-Baniya mentality.

And yet so many look with trepidation. Curious.

It's not like if I am a big Modi fan anyway.

I think I am the only Pakistani on pdf who does not see Modi as a boogeyman LOL.

Dogra Jammu and Buddhist Ladakh are the only places we care about. However if we ever give you the Kashmir valley, we will cleanse it of Mussallman.

The next thing would be IA troops storming into the Abdullahs', Mirwaizs', Geelanis' houses and snuffing them out.
I want that to happen, especially to that hatemongering psychopath geelani

Koi astrologer ho na ho magar tou tu bun gaya jo abi sey hi usko PM bana diya.
Abhi se? Its 170 hrs to go before the results. There is something called Opinion polls and Exit Polls. I am sure Pakistans know nothing bout it.

They are the best measures to understand public sentiment. With latest theories and calculation, such polls are almost upto mark correct.

First understand Democracy before commenting on it. Pakistanis shud first ripen their democracy and then have audacity to talk bout worlds largest Democracy.

What type of autonomous status?

Article 370 of the Indian Constitution is a 'temporary provision' which grants special autonomous status to Jammu and Kashmir. Under Part XXI of the Constitution of India, which deals with "Temporary, Transitional and Special provisions", the state of Jammu and Kashmir has been accorded special status under Article 370.

According to this Article, except for defence, foreign affairs, finance and communications, the Parliament needs the state government's concurrence for applying all other laws. Thus the state's residents live under a separate set of laws, including those related to citizenship, ownership of property, and fundamental rights, as compared to other Indians. As a result of this provision, Indian citizens from other states can not purchase land or property in Jammu & Kashmir.

Under Article 370, the Centre has no power to declare financial emergency under Article 360 in the state. It can declare emergency in the state only in case of war or external aggression. The Union government can therefore not declare emergency on grounds of internal disturbance or imminent danger unless it is made at the request or with the concurrence of the state government.

What is Article 370? - The Times of India

i dont think no indian will be allowed to settle there. U need to understand their mentality they only give a penny if they dont see any gains in something. Banya mentality.
Kashmir's contribution to India's economy is nil. No Baniya mind would invest in Kashmir.

Everything is subsidized in Kashmir(tehy might hate hindus but they live off hindu money). Kashmiri Muslims have reservations in Govt and Public sector jobs. Non-Kashmiris cant settle in Kashmir but Kashmiris are free to move and settle anywhere in India. Kashmiri Muslims get full scholarships till higher education. India has spent multi-Billion dollars on this worthless state which hoists Pakistani flag every year.

I think India should give Kashmir to Pakistan or let it decide its future. Keep Jaamu and drive out Kashmiri Muslims from rest of the country. This state and its people are nothing but troublemaker and we already have lots of them.

I dont feel sorry for Kashmiri Muslims since they are the ones who bucthered kashmiri Pandits and kicked them out of their homeland.

PS: Most of Kashmiri Politicians want to stay with India for economic reasons. Mufti and Abdullah families are multi-billionaires.

Kashmir's contribution to India's economy is nil. No Baniya mind would invest in Kashmir.

Everything is subsidized in Kashmir(tehy might hate hindus but they live off hindu money). Kashmiri Muslims have reservations in Govt and Public sector jobs. Non-Kashmiris cant settle in Kashmir but Kashmiris are free to move and settle anywhere in India. Kashmiri Muslims get full scholarships till higher education.
in pakistan too we have same rights and things. Dont try to make it look like yr the only ones doing this.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom