What's new

Modi will develop India into a Hindu state: Goa minister

Don't worry he dosen't have the power to do it,,,even if he wants to(which i doubt anyway)

I'm aware of it. These days too many BJP leaders are going Full Retarded, I want end to it. :angry:

Wtf does this mean??
So drinking is perfectly fine in germany??But not in india!!

Wow what clarity of thoughts we have here:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bai ji, mitti paoo!

Wtf does this mean??
So drinking is perfectly fine in germany??

Wow what clarity of thoughts we have here:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yes biologically they have less effect of alcohol and don't misbehave and show frustration on people. They show frustration on politics. You can hear them shouting about some Tax issue, or medical issue. But No personal comments to any one.

People are different buddy.

yes biologically they have less effect of alcohol and don't misbehave and show frustration on people. They show frustration on politics. You can hear them shouting about some Tax issue, or medical issue. But No personal comments to any one.

People are different buddy.

I have simply nothing to say here,,,i mean i am speechless:undecided:

@Sidak

People voted for Modi for development not for anyhting else. This Goa minister's rubbish should taken with a grain of salt. Modi doesnt have any intentions to turn India into a Hindu state. Whoever believes this shit and reacts to it is a moron !

Exactly, the people of India were fed up with the economic mismanagement and its results.... thats why we want Modi... and NOT for some insane idiot with his "morality" BS.

Whats next?
A Goan version of the Bajrang Dal terrorist organization?

Exactly, the people of India were fed up with the economic mismanagement and its results.... thats why we want Modi... and NOT for some insane idiot with his "morality" BS.

Whats next?

Careful here,,people will try to justify even bajrang dal here

come to europe and experience it yourself. Elders are right, people need to experience things themselves.

I am just grateful u are not living here,,better one fundoo less here:coffee:

Whats next?

There are some hardcore RSS elements in BJP. But fortunately they are a minority. Modi may not have any control over them. They should realise by these statements they are doing a great disservice to BJP.

look like mostly bangladeshi read more indian news papers than indian itself .they always try to create fight between indians .

no wonder 86 % pf subcontinent muslims voted for a separate land ... if these BJP goons stop coming p with these stupid statement , in muslim might revolt ..
Not like that,most of the Indian Muslims don't have that kind of mentality..Its not pakistan.you people assume hell high..Think before saying something about world's largest democracy!!:azn:

Vote bank is still intact for Congress - It just got overwhelmed by Saffron vote bank = energetic young Hindus who knew Foreigners are ruling our nation. And Social Media did help big time this time.
Modi = No scams
Lamentably, Pakistan does not have such nationalistic system as yet...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom