What's new

Modi will develop India into a Hindu state: Goa minister

modi here modi there , modi everywhere :lol:

i hear the word "modi" on a daily basis now :|
Bro this is the level of obsession going on currently in PDF regarding our P.M. Mr.Narendra Modi:D.Everyday you'll find a thread or two about the "alleged" deeds of Mr.Modi and the funniest thing is that most of them are started by non Indian members:lol:.Anyway how's life going on in Iran??I hope your Medical exams are already over or are they going on currently:-)??

@IndoCarib I'm aware that NaMo is not going to do it. I beleive he is the only leader who can put our economy back on track & bring peace & prosperity... However, every other day BJP leaders are making too many stupid statements which are only harming BJP & giving ammunition to champions of Secularism. I want some punitive action against this stupidity.... :tdown:

I don't smoke,drink or use any drug.
And i am atheist so i don't even use the biggest drug of all time

RELIGION:disagree:
R e Paa ji please don't get hyper in this issue:-).He's just an insignificant minister from an insignificant and small state of Goa.He was probably trying to score some brownies by bringing this topic back from the cold storage.Believe me nothing of this sort will happen under the tenure of our P.M. Modi ji.Plus he is currently in neck deep situation considering the state of the Indian economy and hence doesn't have time for sh*t like this.So just chill bro,it's never going to happen in a country as diverse as India:cheers:!!

Same views here.

There will be a khalistan,,,different tamil nadu,whole north east will break off,,same with kerala and west bengal.
Paa ji,with due respect please don't bring Bengal in this scenario.We Bengalis consider ourselves to be true Indians and if anybody from Bengal ever tries to raise his/her hand against the Republic of India we'll the first ones to cut off those hands.We may be a lot of things but we'll always be proud Indian citizens.Period:coffee:!!

Just depends on the exposure. More Muslim representation across the world means you see more of the Internet Jihadi. That does not mean that there are more of them(although they are). The internet Hindu is a new phenomenon that has spawned recently. Thick skulls and rather cynical and bitter ideals are just one of their traits.

They are an INSULT to the representation of Indians on the internet and to who Indians are in general.

Perhaps this forum attracts the wrong kinds of internet Hindu and Muslim Jihadis. A good example will be all the Indian hype here about Israel this and Israel that. Yet just recently India supported an anti-Israeli resolution at the UNO. Clearly this forum likewise cannot be regarded as authority for the average Pakistani views if we have regard to some of the extremist Pakistani members here. The internet Hindu has been a phenomenon which has been around since the advent of the internet. I am an example of one. When people generalize about Islam it becomes offensive to you. Likewise do not generalize on the internet Hindu or Indian. What I suspect you really are referring to is the Internet Hindutva. Now that new phenomenon has taken me by surprise as well

Bro this is the level of obsession going on currently in PDF regarding our P.M. Mr.Narendra Modi:D.Everyday you'll find a thread or two about the "alleged" deeds of Mr.Modi and the funniest thing is that most of them are started by non Indian members:lol:.Anyway how's life going on in Iran??I hope your Medical exams are already over or are they going on currently:-)??
Tnx dearest , everythings alright .

Mr. modi is quite popular whether in PDF or not :D

how are things back in india ? which state did u live in ?

Tnx dearest , everythings alright .

Mr. modi is quite popular whether in PDF or not :D

how are things back in india ? which state did u live in ?
Everything is going quite fine at this moment in my country.Plus the ailing economy is also showing signs of recovery under the new Govt. which is a good news to people like me who have just finished their studies and are currently looking for jobs:D.Anyway i live in the city of Kolkata,the capital of the state of West Bengal:-)

Our way ,Our rules!!! If people don't like it they can go to homosexual West 'conchita wurst' or 'shariah' middle east as per their ideologies.

@IndoCarib I'm aware that NaMo is not going to do it. I beleive he is the only leader who can put our economy back on track & bring peace & prosperity... However, every other day BJP leaders are making too many stupid statements which are only harming BJP & giving ammunition to champions of Secularism. I want some punitive action against this stupidity.... :tdown:

That is true. The secular brigade will be like " I told you so". The hardcore elements within the BJP will not reach the top to make decisions for BJP. So there is no danger. And also they are not as bad as the Owaisi brothers of Congress.

Days after his minister brother triggered a controversy by demanding a ban on wearing bikinis on Goa’s beaches, Cooperation Minister Deepak Dhavalikar on Thursday appeared to have waded into another, saying Prime Minister Narendra Modi will develop India into a Hindu nation.

“I am confident that under the leadership of Modiji, India will develop into a Hindu nation. Prime Minister will work in this regard is what I feel,” he said while speaking in state assembly on a motion congratulating Modi on BJP’s electoral victory.

Both Dhavalikar brothers — Sudin and Deepak — belonging to Maharashtrawadi Gomantak Party, an ally of BJP, are ministers in the Manohar Parrikar government.

“Wearing bikinis should be banned on Goa’s beaches,” Sudin Dhavalikar, the state’s transport minister, had said earlier this month.

Before that, he had slammed the “young girls going to pubs in short dresses” as it was against Goan culture.

“Young girls going to pubs in short dresses does not fit in our culture. What will happen to our Goan culture if we allow this?… Scantily-dressed girls visiting pubs project a wrong culture and this should be stopped,” he had said.

Sudin had later withdrawn his comments that provoked outrage in the state whose beaches and pubs swarm with tourists, including lakhs of foreigners.

Modi will develop India into a Hindu state: Goa minister | The Indian Express
--
dear @MBI Munshi
there is tons of material..
try to focus on human good ... than these small issue by some guy

--
dear @MBI Munshi
there is tons of material..
try to focus on human good ... than these small issue by some guy

Not a small issue. India must become a Hindu nation, a nation for all practitioners of the Dharmic Tradition (Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists). Others are aliens, they are not of this land emotionally and culturally.

Congress got its vote share as usual and bjp loyalists voteshare only inceased and its core voter base are supporters of Hindu Rasthra.
They were voted specifically as per Hindu aspirations.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom