What's new

Modi will develop India into a Hindu state: Goa minister

no wonder 86 % pf subcontinent muslims voted for a separate land ... if these BJP goons stop coming p with these stupid statement , in muslim might revolt ..

I don't know what and how your give credits to any argument.

U r argument is the same one which taliban uses to suit itself.

Religion and culture..............thats how bad it is

no wonder 86 % pf subcontinent muslims voted for a separate land ... if these BJP goons stop coming p with these stupid statement , in muslim might revolt ..

Yes and they are living very happily right??
Man i am so jealous of u:lol::lol::lol:

U r argument is the same one which taliban uses to suit itself.

Religion and culture..............thats how bad it is

it is not related to religion, in fact in sanatan dharma, there si deity we call him Soma Deva,

The Rigveda (8.48.3) says:

a ápāma sómam amŕtā abhūmâganma jyótir ávidāma devân
c kíṃ nūnám asmân kṛṇavad árātiḥ kím u dhūrtír amṛta mártyasya
Ralph T.H. Griffith translates this as:

We have drunk Soma and become immortal; we have attained the light, the Gods discovered.
Now what may foeman's malice do to harm us? What, O Immortal, mortal man's deception?

but it is not for a polluted mind. Now days people mind's are polluted they act like devils after consuming.

I am a congressman??
Are u having delusions here??

There is a principled point too,,,its not always u have to be either leftist or rightist dude.
U can sometimes be ,,well,,normal too:p:
Im not Said your a congressmen:p:p
Look don't start a debate here which never gonna end Hindutva debate is endless:D:D:D

Oh yeah right here comes the moral police.

Next lets ban all the bollywood, let all women be in Burkas, fire all the female employees.

After that we will proceed to banning western wear like jeans, ban english in school, revert to ayurvedic medicine only, and pledge to travel by bullock carts.

What you need to understand is, you or a a group of you minded people cannot decide what is right and wrong.

Who says alcohol is against Indian culture- you? RSS? SS?

If there as to be a change it only has to be therough democratic means, i am yet to see a n election won based on reverting to your fabled ram rajyaa and preservation of culture, not happening, we would become like pakistan faster than pakistan.

Cheers to that, Ill go get a whisky and a cigar cause I love my freedoms over some wannbe religious and moral police, and i have a gun to make sure no one can interrupt me.

I don't support Bhurkhas, it arabic culture.

I don't support Bhurkhas, it arabic culture.

it is not related to religion, in fact in sanatan dharma, there si deity we call him Soma Deva,

The Rigveda (8.48.3) says:

a ápāma sómam amŕtā abhūmâganma jyótir ávidāma devân
c kíṃ nūnám asmân kṛṇavad árātiḥ kím u dhūrtír amṛta mártyasya
Ralph T.H. Griffith translates this as:

We have drunk Soma and become immortal; we have attained the light, the Gods discovered.
Now what may foeman's malice do to harm us? What, O Immortal, mortal man's deception?

but it is not for a polluted mind. Now days people mind's are polluted they act like devils after consuming.

Ya right,,i am the polluted mind and u are a sadhu:rofl::rofl::rofl:
What delusions................dayyum:lol::lol:

Ya right,,i am the polluted mind and u are a sadhu:rofl::rofl::rofl:
What delusions................dayyum:lol::lol:

I dont consume alcohol because my mind might be polluted :) you don't differentiate in good and bad because it reduces your ability to judge.

I dont consume alcohol because my mind might be polluted :) you don't differentiate in good and bad because it reduces your ability to judge.

I don't follow any religion.
I still don't drink and smoke.

U are not doing this under the pressure of ur religion,,,i am simply not doing this as i think the thing is bad for me.
So who looks to have a better clarity of thought here??

Had u been born as christian u would have been doing everything.Sadly:coffee:

I don't follow any religion.
I still don't drink and smoke.

U are not doing this under the pressure of ur religion,,,i am simply not doing this as i think the thing is bad for me.
So who looks to have a better clarity of thought here??

Had u been born as christian u would have been doing everything.Sadly:coffee:

I live in germany and most of the germans , not every , don't create havoc after drinking. But if you see a drunk in India he will start misbehaving. THAT is The Difference.

This topic requires a better understanding of society and every small thing. Which we lack but here they do.

I live in germany and most of the germans , not every , don't create havoc after drinking. But if you see a drunk in India he will start misbehaving. THAT is The Difference.

Wtf does this mean??
So drinking is perfectly fine in germany??But not in india!!

Wow what clarity of thoughts we have here:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Sidak

People voted for Modi for development not for anyhting else. This Goa minister's rubbish be should taken with a grain of salt. Modi doesnt have any intentions to turn India into a Hindu state. Whoever believes this shit and reacts to it is a moron !

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom