What's new

‘Hindu Rashtra’ convention in Goa from June 16

-=virus=-

Reaction score
Country
India
92308782.jpg

Bengaluru, Jun 9 (PTI) An All India Hindu Rashtra Convention will be conducted in Goa from June 16 to 22 to further the cause of establishing ‘Hindu Rashtra’ in India.

More than 1,500 representatives from 350 pro-Hindu organisations from across India and some neighbouring countries will take part in the event, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti state spokesperson Mohan Gowda said in a statement here on Friday.

“There will be many brainstorming sessions on various issues such as Love Jihad, Halal Certification, Land Jihad, Kashi-Mathura Mukti, conversions, cow-slaughtering, Islamic invasion on forts, protection of temple culture, rehabilitation of Kashmiri Hindus, persecution of Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh, etc, besides subjects related to laying the foundation for establishing Hindu Rashtra,” he added. PTI GMS GMS KH

@Paitoo @Areesh @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @iamnobody

All these people should join PDF and see the reality. India is already considered a Hindu Rashtra here😆
hindu rashtra is acceptable , but no Akhand Bharat on PDF .🤣🤣🤣

1686377994227.png

If these people are the organiser of hindu rashtra , i will go with present govt and secular constitution . Though i am very much in favour of hindu rashtra .

Last edited:
All these people should join PDF and see the reality. India is already considered a Hindu Rashtra here😆
Hindutvas conduct such absurd mental gymnastics they will always make themselves the victim.

For example, they think Kashmir is caused by Pakistani terrorists killing hindus, while in reality it was started by hindu terrorist state-sponsored genocide in Jammu.

North Indian subhuman rapists should be kicked out from Goa. They have ruined Goa.

Hindutvas conduct such absurd mental gymnastics they will always make themselves the victim.

For example, they think Kashmir is caused by Pakistani terrorists killing hindus, while in reality it was started by hindu terrorist state-sponsored genocide in Jammu.
You are right. I remember anti-Muslims calls were made from temple loudspeakers asking Muslims to leave the valley, and similar threats were carried in posters, letters and some newspapers. They also killed unarmed innocent Muslims for no reason at all. Hindus bad.

You are right. I remember anti-Muslims calls were made from temple loudspeakers asking Muslims to leave the valley, and similar threats were carried in posters, letters and some newspapers. They also killed unarmed innocent Muslims for no reason at all. Hindus bad.
So right now, the Indian "democratic" state is competing with terrorist groups over who is worse. The number of Kashmiri Muslims who've had to flee since 1947 occupation of Kashmir is similar, if not more then the exodus of the Kashmiri Pandit. The Indian state killed as many Kashmiri Muslims in two years than the total number of Kashmiri Pandits killed throughout the 90s during this so called "genocide".

"In responding to demonstrations that started in July 2016, Indian security forces used excessive force that led to unlawful killings and a very high number of injuries. Civil society estimates are that 130 to 145 civilians were killed by security forces between mid-July 2016 and end of March 2018.."

Not saying either is right, but impressive how well the state of India competes with non state actors in unleasing unbridled violence towards unarmed civillians.

So right now, the Indian "democratic" state is competing with terrorist groups over who is worse. The number of Kashmiri Muslims who've had to flee since 1947 occupation of Kashmir is similar, if not more then the exodus of the Kashmiri Pandit. The Indian state killed as many Kashmiri Muslims in two years than the total number of Kashmiri Pandits killed throughout the 90s during this so called "genocide".

"In responding to demonstrations that started in July 2016, Indian security forces used excessive force that led to unlawful killings and a very high number of injuries. Civil society estimates are that 130 to 145 civilians were killed by security forces between mid-July 2016 and end of March 2018.."

Not saying either is right, but impressive how well the state of India competes with non state actors in unleasing unbridled violence towards unarmed civillians.

Thanks for the quote. While the loss of life is always sad, a state reserves the right to retaliate against any secessionist movement. And when this happens, the collateral damage may also take place. Sad but that’s how it is.

For example, while dealing with the secessionist movement in Balochistan and East Pakistan (now Bangladesh), PA was accused of many atrocities, lots of people lost their lives and some simply disappeared.

Not trying to justify anything, but the point is, THIS IS WHAT IS EXPECTED in real world. No country gonna leave its territory just because some bunch of idiots picked up arms. Things will get ugly eventually.

hindu rashtra is acceptable , but no Akhand Bharat on PDF .🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 933585

If these people are the organiser of hindu rashtra , i will go with present govt and secular constitution . Though i am very much in favour of hindu rashtra .

Bhai sati wapis lao agar hindu rashtra banana hai to

Woh hindu rashtra hi kia jis main hindu mahela ka BBQ na banai???

Last edited:
A convention of eternally insecure sub-humans, how fitting! I too would be a rabid extremist drone if I looked like those sewer creatures in the OP photo.

Back
Top Bottom