What's new

Won’t let minorities vote: ‘Hindu Rashtra statute draft’

What...? This is converting India to another Pakistan, a failed state perpetually in conflict and turmoil.
I was about to appeal against the negative rating you earned, as I usually do for my indian friends, but your comment really was appealing for a negative rating.

I was about to appeal against the negative rating you earned, as I usually do for my indian friends, but your comment really was appealing for a negative rating.

This pajeet @Jugger is a hindutvadi who masquerades as an atheist because he is too ashamed to own and call himself a hindu

What...? This is converting India to another Pakistan, a failed state perpetually in conflict and turmoil.
Isnt that the same dharma system which push you into a 1000 years of slavery ? Or is it because of any sadhu's curse that all of the sudden your maha veer chakka's lost their vedic spacecrafts ,laser weapons and came bak to square one ( war elephants ) eventually loosing all the battles one after another ?

Isnt that the same dharma system which push you into a 1000 years of slavery ? Or is it because of any sadhu's curse that all of the sudden your maha veer chakka's lost their vedic spacecrafts ,laser weapons and came bak to square one ( war elephants ) eventually loosing all the battles one after another ?

Not 1000. But 5000 years old way of life :lol:

Not 1000. But 5000 years old way of life :lol:
Thats a very logical question .
If they had spacecrafts , laser weapons , internet pffffff as they claim . Then why they lost the battles to those who had swords and spears.
I wonder what they were googling in that era .."hot padmavati in wet sareee" ?

It seems you care about the -ve rating more than me...!
Please don't.

This pajeet @Jugger is a hindutvadi who masquerades as an atheist because he is too ashamed to own and call himself a hindu

Considering the present disastrous situation of Pakistan...... Your anger and frustration is justified.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom