What's new

Modi will develop India into a Hindu state: Goa minister

You are dodging the question. Would have supported the statement if made by a Muslim Representative .. say in India?

Are we not dealing with 50 odd Muslim countries now? Are they not Islamic states? Is Pakistan not recognized by India and does India not have diplomatic relations with the Islamic republic of Pakistan? So where is the question of no support.

since time sicular started minority appeasement in india and started terming everything dharmic as communal and against constitution....
Spirited reply but unfortunately not my answer. How precisely minority appeasement is related with Goa Minister's concern who is clearly bend upon reinstating Dharmic values? And what makes you think that every thing Dharmic had been and will be done as per constitution?

No minority agrees to your definition of Hindu and considers this cultural hindu thing an underhanded way or enforcing the religion of majority on them .

Inshallah the dream of a Hindutva Vansh will be realized under the leadership of Sri Modiji.

[Grab of the century for Pakistan]

Perhaps this forum attracts the wrong kinds of internet Hindu and Muslim Jihadis. A good example will be all the Indian hype here about Israel this and Israel that. Yet just recently India supported an anti-Israeli resolution at the UNO. Clearly this forum likewise cannot be regarded as authority for the average Pakistani views if we have regard to some of the extremist Pakistani members here. The internet Hindu has been a phenomenon which has been around since the advent of the internet. I am an example of one. When people generalize about Islam it becomes offensive to you. Likewise do not generalize on the internet Hindu or Indian. What I suspect you really are referring to is the Internet Hindutva. Now that new phenomenon has taken me by surprise as well

Surprise ? nothing to be surprised about .Hindus have been on the receiving end for so long under the guise of secularism, this was bound to happen . Its the twisted meaning of secularism which is the problem . All these supposed "Hindutvadis" will probably happily accept Uniform civil code . All they ask for is equal treatment , nothing more .

Spirited reply but unfortunately not my answer. How precisely minority appeasement is related with Goa Minister's concern who is clearly bend upon reinstating Dharmic values? And what makes you think that every thing Dharmic had been and will be done as per constitution?

Hindus feel that suddenly they have found a voice where none existed all these years , all these comments are but an outcome of that. People are making mountain out of molehills. fear mongering where none exists ..

Well Pakistanis already believe India is Hindu state.

Their whole existence depends on the two nation theory!

Why should they be so obsessed with how we want to run our country when they have made their own Islamic country a fort of Islam!

Not a small issue. India must become a Hindu nation, a nation for all practitioners of the Dharmic Tradition (Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists). Others are aliens, they are not of this land emotionally and culturally.
--
yes its not small issue...
but who siad it itsmore imp...
there are tens of issue pending ..
a one guy in assembly said somthing and india will become hindu naton.. ..na

That other stuff will not get any responses and is not so interesting .....
---
may be ...
india and bangladesh have more issue to solve than these emotional issue..
as elit member .. we look at something constrcutive .. solid ... and not emotinal issue which will take nowhere...
rest if your call

Not a small issue. India must become a Hindu nation, a nation for all practitioners of the Dharmic Tradition (Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists). Others are aliens, they are not of this land emotionally and culturally.

But I think Modi will not push for a Hindu nation, in next election we Hindus have to pitch for Pravin Togadia of Vishwa Hindu Parishad, and Pramod Muthalik of Sri Ram Sena also looks promising. Alas we lost another promising candidate Babu Bajrangi of Bajrang Dal as he ended up in jail in the line of duty. :(

But I think Modi will not push for a Hindu nation, in next election we Hindus have to pitch for Pravin Togadia of Vishwa Hindu Parishad, and Pramod Muthalik of Sri Ram Sena also looks promising. Alas we lost another promising candidate Babu Bajrangi of Bajrang Dal as he ended up in jail in the line of duty. :(
Don't worry Rss planning mass cultural revolution like "Mao Zedong" soon all secularists will be butchered by Raw & IB.All Heil DeFurer Modi!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That is not the fault of a Hindu then it is the fault of those who misinterpret. If I say A is A but you say B is A then this will only lead to conflict not peace. Because this has no end.
There are Muslims who say that Islam is not a religion, rather it is a way of life and every child born is considered a Muslim, I bet that you disagree with that assertion.

The same logic applies, hinduism is considered a religion by non-hindus. It is not misrepresenting anything if the belief system has a god or a set of gods, and has holy books.

Don't worry Rss planning mass cultural revolution like "Mao Zedong" soon all secularists will be butchered by Raw & IB.All Heil DeFurer Modi!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
havent they done it already,,,,,Modi wins with overwhelming majority,decimating CONgress,,,thats no less thn a revolution,,,,what say @Indrani :D

There are Muslims who say that Islam is not a religion, rather it is a way of life and every child born is considered a Muslim, I bet that you disagree with that assertion.

The same logic applies, hinduism is considered a religion by non-hindus. It is not misrepresenting anything if the belief system has a god or a set of gods, and has holy books.

Hindutva fanatics are using this cultural Hindu thing to undermine different religions its a pragmatic effort which has been given a 'all paths go to same God' spin. For example they are adamant that Buddhism is a Hindu religion so is Sikhism. There has been a lot of controversy on this issue.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom