What's new

India’s new foreign minister a strong fan of Israel

Don't worry about this mate not every indians share this views.We are great supporter of Palestine cause. Secondly many of my indians friends are Forgeting about Russian's they don't like them so forget about anything what written in this article.we cannot get to much cosy with Israel as it will boil up Russians we don't want that:p:p:p:p

I know many Indians here have balanced views when it comes to the I/P conflict. :)

I don't want to interfere in Indian politics. Just want to address the posts aimed at me to educate some Indians here who have biased views due to misinformation. :)

Tell this to Israel.

Nonsense, already happened twice. If you had any historical knowledge you wouldn't be stating this.

Are you intentionally trying to be funny? o_O

I agree, Israel needs to stop the attacks and the land grabbing. There are no Palestinian attacks, the Palestinians are victims of an occupation.

There is an ongoing Israeli occupation.
If there were not any attempts for peace, you people would not have got your self governing territories...every time there have been attempts at peace it has been marred by one attack or another...Peace cannot be held by one side only....

If there were not any attempts for peace, you people would not have got your self governing territories...

We only self govern one small strip of land. The West Bank is not controlled by the Palestinians. Israel controls everything that happens in the West Bank and what goes in and out of any Palestinian territory. What you call 'attempts for peace' were attempts to strip the Palestinians from more of their rights. Try seeking knowledge on this conflict instead of repeating the same one liners.

every time there have been attempts at peace it has been marred by one attack or another...

Israel never had any genuine intent for peace. What do you mean by 'peace' as well? Maybe you're thinking something else. And could you cite which exact incidents are you speaking of? Never heard of such a thing. What really happened was the PA was disarmed long ago and already had recognized Israel twice. In return they got the opportunity for 'negotiations'. How grateful of Israel. Surrender more of your rights in your own land so we can discuss what we're going to do with your land in the future and what you also must submit to.

Peace cannot be held by one side only....

True, Israel should abide by international law as a start. The Palestinians have already starved every method, mainly diplomacy. Only to have a massive increase in the illegal settler population and ever increasing land grabbing done through brute force on their own land. And now they want to annex it. Israeli's have always stated their real intentions, they believe the West Bank is Jewish land and they will continue to displace more Palestinians to seize the land.

The soft tone and 'willingness to make difficult concessions' you hear on television is called politics. Professional politicians who seek to appear as moderate peace seeking people's. No steps are ever taken by the occupying power to give peace a chance. Meanwhile, the Palestinians have surrendered over 80% of their rights and already agreed to numerous per-conditions. Only in the end to have the same results and more extreme Israel.

We only self govern one small strip of land. The West Bank is not controlled by the Palestinians. Israel controls everything that happens in the West Bank and what goes in and out of any Palestinian territory. What you call 'attempts for peace' were attempts to strip the Palestinians from more of their rights. Try seeking knowledge on this conflict instead of repeating the same one liners.

Israel never had any genuine intent for peace. What do you mean by 'peace' as well? Maybe you're thinking something else. And could you cite which exact incidents are you speaking of? Never heard of such a thing. What really happened was the PA was disarmed long ago and already had recognized Israel twice. In return they got the opportunity for 'negotiations'. How grateful of Israel. Surrender more of your rights in your own land so we can discuss what we're going to do with your land in the future and what you also must submit to.

True, Israel should abide by international law as a start. The Palestinians have already starved every method, mainly diplomacy. Only to have a massive increase in the illegal settler population and ever increasing land grabbing done through brute force on their own land. And now they want to annex it. Israeli's have always stated their real intentions, they believe the West Bank is Jewish land and they will continue to displace more Palestinians to seize the land.

The soft tone and 'willingness to make difficult concessions' you hear on television is called politics. Professional politicians who seek to appear as moderate peace seeking people's. No steps are ever taken by the occupying power to give peace a chance. Meanwhile, the Palestinians have surrendered over 80% of their rights and already agreed to numerous per-conditions. Only in the end to have the same results and more extreme Israel.
Wake me up when you have full statehood till then it's best not to argue my point of view with a person who has a single tracked 'terrorist' mindset...

Also till then keep fighting and remember violence will always be met with violence...

Wake me up when you have full statehood till then it's best not to argue my point of view with a person who has a single tracked 'terrorist' mindset...

You haven't made a single argument yet. No facts, supporting evidence, thesis, none of that. Of course just the same hateful attitude and one liners which I believe shouldn't be tolerated on this forum. You're a waste of this forum's time and do the opposite of having a healthy discussion.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Spring Onion

You haven't made a single argument yet. No facts, supporting evidence, thesis, none of that. Of course just the same hateful attitude and one liners which I believe shouldn't be tolerated on this forum. You're a waste of this forum's time and do the opposite of having a healthy discussion.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Spring Onion
The Land of Canaan has historically belonged to the Jews...the Philistines have only been settlers...you cannot claim what is not yours...

So when did the Palestinian settle?
The Palestinians were invaders and settled in Canaan....ban me but it would not change the fact that the Philistines were invaders and have been fighting since biblical times...

The Palestinians were invaders and settled in Canaan....ban me but it would not change the fact that the Philistines were invaders and have been fighting since biblical times...

Its not a fact, its your opinion.

Don't worry, unlike fascist right wing international forums, the people here are tolerant of opposing views. Only on fascist forums do you get banned for speaking anything other than the fascist narrative.

There's no lion in Israel. There are US supplied planes+munitions, French supplied missiles, German supplied submarines, and western funding.

Without the West, Israel would be a sad pussycat.
Long Live Palestine.
We will free Palestine and fck the hell USA UK and France.

Don't worry, unlike fascist right wing international forums, the people here are tolerant of opposing views. Only on fascist forums do you get banned for speaking anything other than the fascist narrative.
I'm not a fascist being a Christian and Indian I want peace and happiness in my country and also in the world...but to achieve peace violence cannot go hand in hand...I am sorry if I hurt your sentiments but do look at the fact that Peace cannot be achieved through the barrel of a gun...violence begets violence...our neighbors are trying to do the same to us...but look where they stand in the eyes of the international community if only they don't propagate violence and have good neighborly relations they also can achieve much more...

A little emotional there aren't you. :D
Not at All.
I'm not a fascist being a Christian and Indian I want peace and happiness in my country and also in the world...but to achieve peace violence cannot go hand in hand...I am sorry if I hurt your sentiments but do look at the fact that Peace cannot be achieved through the barrel of a gun...violence begets violence...our neighbors are trying to do the same to us...but look where they stand in the eyes of the international community if only they don't propagate violence and have good neighborly relations they also can achieve much more...
your indian opinion does not have any worth for us.

Back
Top Bottom