What's new

India’s new foreign minister a strong fan of Israel

Long Live Israel! Jews and Hindus have been victims of a left wing pro-Muslim agenda.

your indian opinion does not have any worth for us.
You Iranian opinion has no worth to us.

:bounce: I have come to the conclusion that +90% of the people on this board do not know, and use incorrectly, the word "fascist". I can't really blame them though. Even leaders as powerful as Vladimir Putin don't have the faintest idea of it's real meaning. It is convenient to paint anyone who you want killed with it though. Makes it easy to justify.

I'm not a fascist being a Christian and Indian I want peace and happiness in my country and also in the world...but to achieve peace violence cannot go hand in hand...I am sorry if I hurt your sentiments but do look at the fact that Peace cannot be achieved through the barrel of a gun...violence begets violence...our neighbors are trying to do the same to us...but look where they stand in the eyes of the international community if only they don't propagate violence and have good neighborly relations they also can achieve much more...

I wasn't calling you a fascist. I'm referring to several popular international forums. As a christian, I believe you shouldn't let your beliefs get in the way of the conflict. I as a Muslim will support people based on whether it's right to support a certain cause. I will also stand against Muslims who oppress or occupy another entity or even do so to themselves. I'm not sure if you're on of those Christians who has a belief that you need to support Israel. No need to apologize. I understand what you're trying to get across but you're 'late to the game'. All methods have been exhausted but we have been powerless to do anything about it. Trust me when I tell you the last thing they want is a solution to this conflict. They want us to leave under the pressure we face from them on a daily basis and in the long term.

We aren't committing violence, we don't have a military. Our security forces cooperate with Israel but only to our loss since they're powerless. Only in the tiny Gaza strip which is separate from the West Bank do we have some several thousand soldiers willing to do everything in their hands to defend us if the time comes that we're under assault.

I don't know but for some reason our hosts would be dreading this decision.

I want Modi to be the first Indian PM to visit Israel.- Preferably just after declining a visit to Pakistan :lol:

Oh the obsession, oh I mean love for Pakistan is killing us.....

1. Your relations with Israel are no secret and have been great since the first BJP government.
2. No one cares if your pope Modi visits. Well Nawaz might. He doesn't matter.

Not at All.

your indian opinion does not have any worth for us.
You Iranians don't count in our opinion...you people only know to spread terrorism...even trying to bomb the Israeli consul's car in our capital...don't try to spread hatred and mingle with other countries affairs

I wasn't calling you a fascist. I'm referring to several popular international forums. As a christian, I believe you shouldn't let your beliefs get in the way of the conflict. I as a Muslim will support people based on whether it's right to support a certain cause. I will also stand against Muslims who oppress or occupy another entity or even do so to themselves. I'm not sure if you're on of those Christians who has a belief that you need to support Israel. No need to apologize. I understand what you're trying to get across but you're 'late to the game'. All methods have been exhausted but we have been powerless to do anything about it. Trust me when I tell you the last thing they want is a solution to this conflict. They want us to leave under the pressure we face from them on a daily basis and in the long term.

We aren't committing violence, we don't have a military. Our security forces cooperate with Israel but only to our loss since they're powerless. Only in the tiny Gaza strip which is separate from the West Bank do we have some several thousand soldiers willing to do everything in their hands to defend us if the time comes that we're under assault.
I don't support Israel because of my beliefs...I too would love if the Palestinians have statehood and if there would be peace...but I hate the fact that there are attacks from Hamas and Hezbollah...

:bounce: I have come to the conclusion that +90% of the people on this board do not know, and use incorrectly, the word "fascist". I can't really blame them though. Even leaders as powerful as Vladimir Putin don't have the faintest idea of it's real meaning. It is convenient to paint anyone who you want killed with it though. Makes it easy to justify.

We're talking about it not in the form of a system or state but rather on an individual basis. Extreme racism or hatred does exist amongst many people who lean to the right.

Same way you guys throw the term 'Islamo-fascism'.

The bible is not my opinion...it is not a figment of my imagination

Bible is not a historic account either. Judaism is a religion, not a race. All of these people living in Palestine are indigenous people while Israelis are European migrants.

There is no harm in deepenin ties with Israel..israel has stood by India in its hour of need...we must always be there for Israel...in fact i don't see any nation would be pissed off Indian PM choses to travel first to a nation which shares very nice relation with India.

I don't support Israel because of my beliefs...I too would love if the Palestinians have statehood and if there would be peace...but I hate the fact that there are attacks from Hamas and Hezbollah...

You may tell yourself that while in reality you may be playing along the Israeli narrative. I see you as someone who lacks knowledge on this conflict(which is understandable).

For one, Hezbollah isn't Palestine and has nothing to do with the conflict. They are Lebanese people's.

Secondly, you have this conception that Hamas attacks Israel unprovoked. Hamas is Palestinian, they are normal Palestinian people who experienced all the difficult times we went through. They were under the same occupation we were under. When Israel was inside Palestinian territory occupying us Hamas formed a small military group to fight off the Israeli forces. They were very lightly armed and could only occasionally target Israeli forces. After Israel left the Gaza Strip, they kept attacking and having disputes with the PA. Hamas got into politics around 2006, won the elections and Israel refused to recognize the results. They began placing restrictions on Gaza and banning any imports from entering. So that destroyed all the business. In short, clashes occurred after Israel shelled a beach and killed a family of nine. Ever since then Israel has been attacking up to the 2009 assault where they killed almost 270 in one day of aerial bombing. All Hamas could do is fire homemade winged pipes at a couple areas across the border which posed a small threat to Israel.

This was in self defense keep in mind. So the Palestinians realized only they could defend their selves and they can't rely on the international community whom tolerates such massacres. So they armed themselves more efficiently to make sure Israel fears attacking Gaza. They never broke the peace, they stood with the peace if Israel stood with it. That's how it's been to this day. There has been lots of calm, except when Israel goes insane and launches another assault. You don't need to advocate their actions anyways. Just understand we have a right to live in peace and are entitled to acquire arms to defend ourselves. The only way that can be achieved is through firepower. That's the reality of the world even though we like to believe it isn't.

The Land of Canaan has historically belonged to the Jews...the Philistines have only been settlers...you cannot claim what is not yours...

And who's was there before the jews?
The Canaanites were slaughtered? Remember that little detail?

They lived there since at least 2000BC, and were there well before Joshua and his people claimed it.
You should learn history before you quote it.

The historical right belongs to no-one, and the religious right is claimed by 3.

Bible is not a historic account either. Judaism is a religion, not a race. All of these people living in Palestine are indigenous people while Israelis are European migrants.
There are many different bibles but in bible people believe to 3 Gods and ...Bible is mutilated most parts of it...

In noble Quran Allah has predicted the corruption of jews and their invasion to Palestine and also their defeat.

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful .

سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي أَسْرَى بِعَبْدِهِ لَيْلًا مِّنَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ الأَقْصَى الَّذِي بَارَكْنَا حَوْلَهُ لِنُرِيَهُ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ البَصِيرُ

Exalted is he who carried his worshiper (prophet muhammad) to travel in the night from Masjid Al Haram to Masjid Al Aghsa which we have blessed around it so that we might show him some of our signs. he is the hearer, the seer. 1

وَآتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلْنَاهُ هُدًى لِّبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَلاَّ تَتَّخِذُواْ مِن دُونِي وَكِيلًا

we gave moses the book and made it a guide for the children of israel. 'take no guardian other than me. 2

ذُرِّيَّةَ مَنْ حَمَلْنَا مَعَ نُوحٍ إِنَّهُ كَانَ عَبْدًا شَكُورًا

(you are) the descendants of those whom we carried (in the ark) with noah. he was a truly thankful worshiper. 3

وَقَضَيْنَا إِلَى بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ فِي الْكِتَابِ لَتُفْسِدُنَّ فِي الأَرْضِ مَرَّتَيْنِ وَلَتَعْلُنَّ عُلُوًّا كَبِيرًا

and we decreed for the children of israel in the book: 'you shall corrupt the earth twice, and you shall corrupt exceedingly high. 4

فَإِذَا جَاء وَعْدُ أُولاهُمَا بَعَثْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ عِبَادًا لَّنَا أُوْلِي بَأْسٍ شَدِيدٍ فَجَاسُواْ خِلاَلَ الدِّيَارِ وَكَانَ وَعْدًا مَّفْعُولًا

and when the promise of the first came, we sent against you our worshipers, those of great might, and they went through the habitations, and the promise was accomplished. 5

ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَا لَكُمُ الْكَرَّةَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَمْدَدْنَاكُم بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ أَكْثَرَ نَفِيرًا

then, we gave the turn back to you to prevail over them, and we helped you with wealth and children, and made you the greater host. 6

إِنْ أَحْسَنتُمْ أَحْسَنتُمْ لِأَنفُسِكُمْ وَإِنْ أَسَأْتُمْ فَلَهَا فَإِذَا جَاء وَعْدُ الآخِرَةِ لِيَسُوؤُواْ وُجُوهَكُمْ وَلِيَدْخُلُواْ الْمَسْجِدَ كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَلِيُتَبِّرُواْ مَا عَلَوْاْ تَتْبِيرًا

(we said): 'if you do good, it shall be for your own souls; but if you do evil it is likewise. ' and "when the second promise come (we send them against you), to sadden your faces and to enter the mosque as they entered it the first time, they utterly destroy whatever they come across". 7

Surah 17 Isra Verses 1,7

Last edited:
There are many different bibles but in bible people believe to 3 Gods and ...Bible is mutilated most parts of it...

In noble Quran Allah 1400 years ago has said Islam will defeat jews and free Palestine.

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Exalted is he who carried his worshiper (prophet muhammad) to travel in the night from Masjid Al Haram to Masjid Al Aghsa which we have blessed around it so that we might show him some of our signs. he is the hearer, the seer. 1

سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي أَسْرَى بِعَبْدِهِ لَيْلًا مِّنَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ الأَقْصَى الَّذِي بَارَكْنَا حَوْلَهُ لِنُرِيَهُ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ البَصِيرُ ﴿۱﴾

we gave moses the book and made it a guide for the children of israel. 'take no guardian other than me. 2

وَآتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلْنَاهُ هُدًى لِّبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَلاَّ تَتَّخِذُواْ مِن دُونِي وَكِيلًا ﴿۲﴾

(you are) the descendants of those whom we carried (in the ark) with noah. he was a truly thankful worshiper. 3

ذُرِّيَّةَ مَنْ حَمَلْنَا مَعَ نُوحٍ إِنَّهُ كَانَ عَبْدًا شَكُورًا ﴿۳﴾

and we decreed for the children of israel in the book: 'you shall corrupt the earth twice, and you shall ascend exceedingly high. 4
وَقَضَيْنَا إِلَى بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ فِي الْكِتَابِ لَتُفْسِدُنَّ فِي الأَرْضِ مَرَّتَيْنِ وَلَتَعْلُنَّ عُلُوًّا كَبِيرًا ﴿۴﴾

and when the promise of the first came, we sent against you our worshipers, those of great might, and they went through the habitations, and the promise was accomplished. 5

فَإِذَا جَاء وَعْدُ أُولاهُمَا بَعَثْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ عِبَادًا لَّنَا أُوْلِي بَأْسٍ شَدِيدٍ فَجَاسُواْ خِلاَلَ الدِّيَارِ وَكَانَ وَعْدًا مَّفْعُولًا ﴿۵﴾

then, we gave the turn back to you to prevail over them, and we helped you with wealth and children, and made you the greater host. 6

ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَا لَكُمُ الْكَرَّةَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَمْدَدْنَاكُم بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ أَكْثَرَ نَفِيرًا ﴿۶﴾

(we said): 'if you do good, it shall be for your own souls; but if you do evil it is likewise. ' and """ when the second promise came (we sent them against you), to sadden your faces and to enter the mosque as they entered it the first time, they utterly destroyed whatever they came across. 7

Mohsen i appreciate your input. However we should not bring our texts into this debate.

The bible is not my opinion...it is not a figment of my imagination

Then please quote all those Judeo-Christian scriptures in full.

Don't pick and chose whatever suits your deluded view. The fact is, the only claim the Jews as a people have to this land in this day an age is that they've now been a state there for more than 60 years.

Anything else is a religious claim, which they say that it is their promised land.

We're talking about it not in the form of a system or state but rather on an individual basis. Extreme racism or hatred does exist amongst many people who lean to the right.
It does, (although neither of those qualities have anything to do with actual fascism, btw.), but I made my claim based on my observation that the overwhelming majority of people who are tarred with the fascist label are neither actual racists nor motivated by extreme hate; the current government of the Ukraine is repeatedly labelled "fascist", but neither the leading political party of the government, All-Ukrainian Union (a moderate, centre-right pro-business party), nor newly elected president, Peter Poroshenko, bear much of any resemblance to fascism. Indeed, the closest to an actual fascist party in the Ukraine, Right Sector, received only a tiny percentage of the vote of Ukrainians.

Same way you guys throw the term 'Islamo-fascism'.
No one I know uses that term. Why would you want to imitate the bigots that do? :what:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom