What's new

Modi will develop India into a Hindu state: Goa minister

We do not believe in Rulers now , it is a democratic system. Any thing implemented goes through a democratic process first.

Dont dodge the question. Answer it, if this was a Muslim Majority nation and a Muslim representative would call for it..would you support it just as you do here?

Exactly what I have implied in post # 4. Minsters should deliver what they were voted for, such unnecessary and moronic statements would certainly disappoint people.

Democracy represents the people of a country. If you don't have a few idiots amongst the Ministers elected, you are in effect making a statement to the effect that all of the people of that country are wise. Now we know that isn't true when it comes to any country in the world. India is no exception

great....:D:D
but no need to publicize our hindu nation plan already... these things need to be done under cover....:secret:

Dont dodge the question. Answer it, if this was a Muslim Majority nation and a Muslim representative would call for it..would you support it just as you do here?
did u supported islamic republic of pakistan,.... if yes.. then why this now...if someone want a hindu nation...

Exactly what I have implied in post # 4. Minsters should deliver what they were voted for, such unnecessary and moronic statements would certainly disappoint people.

@he-man, dude?

I think most of fellows here don't understand the voter very well,,,they think modi was voted as hinduism was in some sort of imaginary danger:lol:

I mean hindus are 80+% of this country,,,what possible threat is there to a billion plus people??

The only threat is to go hardline like these guys are suggesting.

This vote was not for bjp right wing policies but for development work done in gujrat by modi,,there is nothing to even discuss here

Any majoritarian country is bad.

If for instance these guys want a hindu nation then well why not a khalistan??
or a gorkhaland??

Guys stop the hypocrisy please

If it goes through democratic process and laws of supreme court then why not?

Days after his minister brother triggered a controversy by demanding a ban on wearing bikinis on Goa’s beaches, Cooperation Minister Deepak Dhavalikar on Thursday appeared to have waded into another, saying Prime Minister Narendra Modi will develop India into a Hindu nation.

“I am confident that under the leadership of Modiji, India will develop into a Hindu nation. Prime Minister will work in this regard is what I feel,” he said while speaking in state assembly on a motion congratulating Modi on BJP’s electoral victory.

Both Dhavalikar brothers — Sudin and Deepak — belonging to Maharashtrawadi Gomantak Party, an ally of BJP, are ministers in the Manohar Parrikar government.

“Wearing bikinis should be banned on Goa’s beaches,” Sudin Dhavalikar, the state’s transport minister, had said earlier this month.

Before that, he had slammed the “young girls going to pubs in short dresses” as it was against Goan culture.

“Young girls going to pubs in short dresses does not fit in our culture. What will happen to our Goan culture if we allow this?… Scantily-dressed girls visiting pubs project a wrong culture and this should be stopped,” he had said.

Sudin had later withdrawn his comments that provoked outrage in the state whose beaches and pubs swarm with tourists, including lakhs of foreigners.

Modi will develop India into a Hindu state: Goa minister | The Indian Express
I thought he was going to develop India into a developed state. Not much different from Jamat-e-Islami is this BJP

No minority agrees to your definition of Hindu and considers this cultural hindu thing an underhanded way or enforcing the religion of majority on them .

Dont comment about something that is out of your knowledge.Have you heard about Sabarimala?
If you want to pray the Hindu God Lord Ayyapan in the temple ,first you must pray Vavaru Swami in the front of main temple .Vavaru Swami is a Muslim God.
Still we follow that tradition.
This is just one example.
But we have thousands of other but I dont have any time to waste for explaining .
Like one of the Indian member here.India is already a Hindu state.Hinduism means way of living.That doesnt represent Shiva Sena like lunatics.

great....:D:D
but no need to publicize our hindu nation plan already... these things need to be done under cover....:secret:

did u supported islamic republic of pakistan,.... if yes.. then why this now...if someone want a hindu nation...

Dont derail the question either. If this was a Muslim Nation and someone made that statement, would you internet Hindus support it or continue the hypocrisy?

modi here modi there , modi everywhere :lol:

i hear the word "modi" on a daily basis now :|

He is not popular among the 'SECULAR' elite and the media and will drag his name to any thing in this country now.

We do not believe in Rulers now , it is a democratic system. Any thing implemented goes through a democratic process first.

A hindu state dosen't sound like democracy to me dude by any stretch of imagination.

So

There will be ban on beef?
Ban on alcohal?
Ban on cigarettes?

If not then what comes under the so called mythical hindu nation??

If it goes through democratic process and laws of supreme court then why not?

You are dodging the question. Would have supported the statement if made by a Muslim Representative .. say in India?

Back
Top Bottom