What's new

Modi will develop India into a Hindu state: Goa minister

modi here modi there , modi everywhere :lol:

i hear the word "modi" on a daily basis now :|

In india you can become earn fame just by criticizing Modi.

You know how people are.

Love him or hate him you cant ignore him.

U will be immature to expect any straight answer here,,,keep on trying.

I am not expecting anything, Only highlighting the breed of Indians here known as Internet Hindus.

Although Religion Is BS ,Pakistanis caring about india as a hindu nation is just plain hypocrisy,go and see you own extremist sectarian ummati confused mobland.

On the topic:These things will continue, its modi's old policy ,others BJP guys will become hardline and he will become moderate.

If religious and cultural tolerance is not one of the major factors of cohesion of Indian Union and a fundamental basis of Indian Constitution then what else will differentiate between us and the types of ISIS model state?

I am not expecting anything, Only highlighting the breed of Indians here known as Internet Hindus.

Sadly they are still way way less than internet muslims.
But yeah they have been growing of late and i am not particularly enjoying such fellows here

If religious and cultural tolerance is not one of the major factors of cohesion of Indian Union and a fundamental basis of Indian Constitution then what else will differentiate between us and the types of ISIS model state?

Exactly,,these guys are hell bent on taking us to stone age,,,stupid fellows

A hindu state dosen't sound like democracy to me dude by any stretch of imagination.

So

There will be ban on beef?
Ban on alcohal?
Ban on cigarettes?

If not then what comes under the so called mythical hindu nation??

Dude you are thinking too much and damaging your brain.go slow.

Punjab will be defiantly deprived of drugs.

Dude you are thinking too much and damaging your brain.go slow.

Punjab will be defiantly deprived of drugs.

Don't point finger at punjab dude,,i can say pretty nasty shit,u will loose sleep for days to come.
Just focus on india here.

Sadly they are still way way less than internet muslims.
But yeah they have been growing of late and i am not particularly enjoying such fellows here

Just depends on the exposure. More Muslim representation across the world means you see more of the Internet Jihadi. That does not mean that there are more of them(although they are). The internet Hindu is a new phenomenon that has spawned recently. Thick skulls and rather cynical and bitter ideals are just one of their traits.

They are an INSULT to the representation of Indians on the internet and to who Indians are in general.

You are not able to get the point cultural unity is different from Religious unity.

How many sects are there in Islam?

Only Uniform civil code will unite all.

Exactly,,these guys are hell bent on taking us to stone age,,,stupid fellows
The extent of confusion over nationalism is remarkably high among Indians here. Where as they spent no time in bashing Islamist left and right, do not find anything wrong when rightist moral polices utter the same rhetoric at home.

You are not able to get the point cultural unity is different from Religious unity.

How many sects are there in Islam?

Only Uniform civil code will unite all.

Since when Indians started feeling insecure over cultural integrity?

Dont derail the question either. If this was a Muslim Nation and someone made that statement, would you internet Hindus support it or continue the hypocrisy?
1st this is not a muslim nation.... 2nd i support islamic republic of pakistan...and sharia there....as u people are majority ...
no hypocrisy here....

The more i read the comments in news sites and even here on .pk ,,the more i am afraid.
There has been slow polarization going on for a long time.

Thats just not good at any level.

If muslims were just 4-5% i would not care but they are like 15-16% of the population

The extent of confusion over nationalism is remarkably high among Indians here. Where as they spent no time in bashing Islamist left and right, do not find anything wrong when rightist moral polices utter the same rhetoric at home.

My exact point.
Wait for their counters though:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom