What's new

‘Modi will sever J&K from rest of India’

In Hong Kong they always have multiple parties on the top, who have to deal with each other, appease each other, sure.

But that's not the same as this Omar pretty much openly calling for secession, Owaisi calling for the mass murder of a religious group, or Mamata running her own private kingdom in West Bengal. Not to mention all the news posted on here about the mess that goes on in UP politics.

Just my observation.

I don't consider there to be anything fundamentally wrong with democracy, in fact I'd say it's one of the best possible systems of governance.

Do you disagree, and why?

No I do not disagree at all.

Despite all its probs, democracy is the only workable system of governance.

Both are popular among Muslims of India. Check out another popular Muslim leader Akbaruddin Owaisi on youtube.

Nation will get ruined because the most unpatriotic community is being appeased.

First you need to take a look at why minority percentage in Pakistan and Bangladesh dropped so drastically.

We need a person like Hitler who can fix problems atm. This votebank politics will do what Pakistan failed to do. Break this Country.

No offence

If anything which has saved India from breaking apart is Congress. It is the good luck of India. If you dont have a Military Coup since independence is just because the size of your country and the kind of diversity in India. Military takeover and your country will break apart. My fear is that your country is moving fast away from Gandhian/Congress politics. Hardliners once come to power is the danger India will be facing. Being smaller and already disturbed we in Pakistan will also bear the consequences of BJP policies.

If anything which has saved India from breaking apart is Congress. It is the good luck of India. If you dont have a Military Coup since independence is just because the size of your country and the kind of diversity in India. Military takeover and your country will break apart. My fear is that your country is moving fast away from Gandhian/Congress politics. Hardliners once come to power is the danger India will be facing. Being smaller and already disturbed we in Pakistan will also bear the consequences of BJP policies.
No. It's not because of Congress but despite it. :)
Political parties don't influence the army in India. Thankfully it is too deeply ingrained in them. Irrespective of who comes to power, the Army will remain apolitical.

Bjp improved ties with Pakistan. Congress always worsened relations. Congress blames Pakistan for terror while ignoring home-grown extremism.

The hardliners want everyone to be treated equally. Stop the special treatment to a particular community which is the most unpatriotic.

I've also heard the people are wonderful as well :-)

Yes..mainly bcs majority work for a living.

Any rational Indian would welcome this.

Last edited:
Explosive, extremist stance and politics can lead a country either to glory or destruction.
In case of India it looked like that Modi regime would be catastrophic.
It also bring so much dangers for India's neighbors. A Hitler is in the making in SA.
Indians had that catastrophe in the name of UPA khoongressi...... Btw Pakistan has produced many Hitler than India:p: ..... Its India's turn to have atleast one Hitler in modern times....... Bdesi n Pakistanis are under more fear than Indians who don't support Modi.... Modi would be our political prophet to establish the AKHAND BHARAT a unfulfilled desire of many baniya Hindus:p:.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom