What's new

‘Modi will sever J&K from rest of India’

Without sacrifices development cannot be done. The problem in India (especially Kerala ) is that people want development but in neighbours plot not his.

That's true.

You are in Oman? Love that place :smitten:

There is nothing called as Jammu and Kashmir. There is Jammu and there is Kashmir.

Personally i believe that we should extricate Hindu majority Jammu and Buddhist Majority Ladakh from that Jihadi cesspit called Kashmir at any cost.

I was thinking along the same lines.

why can't Ladakh, Jammu be made seperate entities?

Its time the totally jeehadi bit*y attitude by the valley gets played to our advantage. Separate Ladakh and Jammu. The Jeehadi kashmir can writhe under our boots.

And the abdullahs, like the other anti national besterds who have come out of the woodworks in this election, deserve a bullet.

Shouldn't Omar Abdullah charged with sedation..

Does it qualify under India's sedition laws, I wonder?

The more important question is how come these CM's like this guy Omar and Mamata are uncontrollable like this.

Its time the totally jeehadi bit*y attitude by the valley gets played to our advantage. Separate Ladakh and Jammu. The Jeehadi kashmir can writhe under our boots.

And the abdullahs, like the other anti national besterds who have come out of the woodworks in this election, deserve a bullet.

the hurriyat loonies and their master will be very hurt, since without Jammu and Ladakh, Kashmir valley has little to offer except for their saffon and apples. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I was thinking along the same lines.

why can't Ladakh, Jammu be made seperate entities?

There is nothing called as Jammu and Kashmir. There is Jammu and there is Kashmir.

Personally i believe that we should extricate Hindu majority Jammu and Buddhist Majority Ladakh from that Jihadi cesspit called Kashmir at any cost.

This is exactly what the Terrorists & Pakistan would want & thats why India should never allow it to happen.

Besides this there is a UN issue too.

As far as India is concerned it a situation of ' all' and no option for ' nothing".

Notice Pakistanis like to refer to only Kashmir and not Jammu & Laddakh. Because thats where their interests lie .India has maintined that what Hari Singh signed to us was all regions in his kingdom - that included Kashmir, Jammu & Laddakh. Separation of each of these from one another will not suit India at all.

The Ranbir Penal Code is applicable across all 3 regions. They shall remain one entity.

The more important question is how come these CM's like this guy Omar and Mamata are uncontrollable like this.

Alas !

The vagaries of democracy.

the hurriyat loonies and their master will be very hurt, since without Jammu and Ladakh, Kashmir valley has little to offer except for their saffon and apples. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Well logic dectates that we must do whatever hurts the hurriyat loonies and their masters. And if it also hurts retards like abdullahs and AAPTARDS, thats bonus!

Never mind, thats your view.

How many times have you experienced a coalition Govt ?

Not all democracies have coalitions. In India, democracy was not tailored to our needs. This is the problem.

How many times have you experienced a coalition Govt ?

In Hong Kong they always have multiple parties on the top, who have to deal with each other, appease each other, sure.

But that's not the same as this Omar pretty much openly calling for secession, Owaisi calling for the mass murder of a religious group, or Mamata running her own private kingdom in West Bengal. Not to mention all the news posted on here about the mess that goes on in UP politics.

Just my observation.

Never mind, thats your view.

I don't consider there to be anything fundamentally wrong with democracy, in fact I'd say it's one of the best possible systems of governance.

Do you disagree, and why?

Explosive, extremist stance and politics can lead a country either to glory or destruction.
In case of India it looked like that Modi regime would be catastrophic.
It also bring so much dangers for India's neighbors. A Hitler is in the making in SA.

Because they are given the freedom to talk nonsense. These vermin are super rich elitists who have clandestine wealth sharing with corrupt national groups like Congress. They pretend to be all venomous against each other but are actually hand in glove.

The one thing that this election has proven is this; it has got all the fake-rivals and real hand in glove politicians together i.e. Mamta, Mulayam, Mayawati, Kejriwal, Sonia+Pappu+ Priyanka, Abdullah etc against one man Modi who is not from their group of looters. The man has stood against discrimination on funds allocation, refusal of central government cooperation during calamities and riots, refusal of assistance from Congress ruled states and what not and still fought his way to the top by working in such hostile political conditions.

That is what these thieves and their regional pets fear: A determined, aggressive leader who will destroy their 'right' to loot and transform the country.

Both are popular among Muslims of India. Check out another popular Muslim leader Akbaruddin Owaisi on youtube.

Nation will get ruined because the most unpatriotic community is being appeased.

Explosive, extremist stance and politics can lead a country either to glory or destruction.
In case of India it looked like that Modi regime would be catastrophic.
It also bring so much dangers for India's neighbors. A Hitler is in the making in SA.

First you need to take a look at why minority percentage in Pakistan and Bangladesh dropped so drastically.

We need a person like Hitler who can fix problems atm. This votebank politics will do what Pakistan failed to do. Break this Country.

No offence

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom