What's new

Malala actress is from Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itnaa zaroori sawal kiyaa thaaa @Spring Onion seiii koi lift hii nahin ? :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
another brick in the wall :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
i m very sorry if my statement hurt ur increasingly volatile sentiments. i apologize .

Good. i also apologize. next time think before hurling any volatile abusive comment.

look all i m saying plz watch the movie when it gets completed and then shower ur verdicts. if i m not wrong u r still very young and have to see the world more to have a mature understanding. i understand that bollywood movies had been more than biased, against the pakistanis ...say gadar, border etc etc but those are purely commercial movies who have no other intention (like putting up a msg) than making money.
films like kabir khan's kabul express is quite refreshing, it gives a new perspective about the ppl we dont know/we hate.
my advise, tone down the hate.

if it were me n if i had loads of money to explore the subcontinent first. I'd dispel the doubts in my own mind before trying to enlighten others.
and why only nirbhaya ????..........caste subjugation, wastage in mandirs, communalism, corruption, regionalism, exploitation of weak by the strong.......there are loads of topics to ponder upon.
whether its malala or nirbhaya, they are the shining examples of fight against social injustice and violence. before being pakistanis or indians or hindus or muslims, they are humans. and inspiration has no copyright.

I am expressing my concern by looking at the history of Indian films about Pakistan, we had always seen bias in these for us. Not even true representation of our cities.

Since you are making a movie so you can mitigate my concerns by putting forward history of films or work by this Indian director. but all you guys aer going round and round and spewing venom

Itnaa zaroori sawal kiyaa thaaa @Spring Onion seiii koi lift hii nahin ? :cray:

main to ghaans phons khata hon. abhi to daftar main hon yara

Last edited by a moderator:
Good. i also apologize. next time think before hurling any volatile abusive comment.

no need to apologize. i started it first. but tell me hows "pie hole (which is mouth, btw)" can be considered an abuse. all i told was to shut ur pie hole = shut ur mouth. hows that offensive.:what:
anyway, leave it. beet gayi , baat gayi.

I am expressing my concern by looking at the history of Indian films about Pakistan, we had always seen bias in these for us. Not even true representation of our cities.

Since you are making a movie so you can mitigate my concerns by putting forward history of films or work by this Indian director. but all you guys aer going round and round and spewing venom
look brother, its unfortunate that u are generalizing all the directors with few commercial ones.
its clear from the OP, where and whats he worked on. please read that again.
rahi baat venom ki, ....sab mast chal raha tha.....aap log aaye and started to mudsling bollywood again (not that they dont deserve it), but is everybody making derogatory movies abt pakistan ????.
and if u found anything related to venom in my posts in this thread, kindly point that to me. i ll be happy to delete the same.

no need to apologize. i started it first. but tell me hows "pie hole (which is mouth, btw)" can be considered an abuse. all i told was to shut ur pie hole = shut ur mouth. hows that offensive.:what:
anyway, leave it. beet gayi , baat gayi.

look brother, its unfortunate that u are generalizing all the directors with few commercial ones.
its clear from the OP, where and whats he worked on. please read that again.
rahi baat venom ki, ....sab mast chal raha tha.....aap log aaye and started to mudsling bollywood again (not that they dont deserve it), but is everybody making derogatory movies abt pakistan ????.
and if u found anything related to venom in my posts in this thread, kindly point that to me. i ll be happy to delete the same.

Tell me one which was postive by bollywood :).

It would have been better or more realistic if they chose a Pakistani girl (Pashtun) instead of a Bengali one

Pakistan should make a film about the poor woman that was gang raped on a bus in India, to highlight her courage.

Hope Mira Nair makes a Hollywood movie as well based on her................

The director is Kolkata based by the way.

I fail to understand what seems to be the main concern for Pakistanis?

1 whether he paid malala and her family?

As I understand this is a biopic and he would require a lot of background data. All that can come from the family itself. If he is in touch with the family the payment terms would have been settled. But I confess there is no news available which confirms the same

2 whether he will depict Pakistan in bad light?

The director is a Muslim so according to the Ummah principal that the pakistanis always support he will certainly not discredit another Muslim and her country

This film is sure to depict Pakistan & Malala in bad light, if released. I searched the director up and he got a disaster film to his credit Le Gaya Saddam and a wiki page on it.. oh what language!? total disaster.

Bangladesh should make a movie about the indian woman who was raped by 2 gangs. It takes a lot of courage to recover from this trauma.

Bangladesh should make a movie about the indian woman who was raped by 2 gangs. It takes a lot of courage to recover from this trauma.
i was forced to watch a bangladeshi natok.. still did not recover from the trauma.. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom