What's new

Pakistani teen girl Malala seeks Bangladesh’s help

You are not the authority to decide that. It's from a reputed news source, unless proven otherwise we can't just take your words. If it was from some obscure blogs we would have taken your objections seriously.

no quote of malala seen in the report. invalid reporting. bharoti opinions don't matter, keep ranting

@Loki please filter out the bullshit in this thread. These indians go on spamming in ever thread while derailing it

^^^^
cry-baby.jpg

Where did I derail the thread? I asked the Pakistani gentleman a simple and valid question based on my observation. You are the one who quoted me and I replied accordingly. Man up!!!

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen"

Last edited by a moderator:
@Loki please filter out the bullshit in this thread. These indians go on spamming in ever thread while derailing it

Dont get mad, bro. Indians are worried that their country is going to break in many different pieces...so they are giving credence and authority to what a 15 year old chick has to say and think....even though no direct quotes from her have been found. This syndrome by the Indians is known as the 'colonial hangover'...welcome to pdf!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^
cry-baby.jpg

Where did I derail the thread? I asked the Pakistani gentleman a simple and valid question based on my observation. You are the one who quoted me and I replied accordingly. Man up!!!
you went personal from an argument of which you had no response to. Please show off your balls elsewhere and maintain civility here and also try to make a point to the topic. ciao

you went personal from an argument of which you had no response to. Please show off your balls elsewhere and maintain civility here and also try to make a point to the topic. ciao

Really? What was this? "bharoti opinions don't matter, keep ranting". Until then it was a civil discussion. As I said before don't dish out anything that you can't take it back.

Really? What was this? "bharoti opinions don't matter, keep ranting". Until then it was a civil discussion. As I said before don't dish out anything that you can't take it back.

fact and connected to the topic. I am a messenger of truth.

fact and connected to the topic. I am a messenger of truth.

Do you understand the meaning of the word "fact"? You are messenger of "what you want to believe" and "what suits your fancy". In case you hadn't noticed the original question that I posed to the Pakistani gentleman started with a "what if". I am not sure if the news is true or not. That was not even my main emphasis. If you are going to take a clear stand as you did by calling it fake you better have your own proof to back it up. That's how things work in the civil world, the burden of proof and all that.

Do you understand the meaning of the word "fact"? You are messenger of "what you want to believe" and "what suits your fancy". In case you hadn't noticed the original question that I posed to the Pakistani gentleman started with a "what if". I am not sure if the news is true or not. That was not even my main emphasis. If you are going to take a clear stand as you did by calling it fake you better have your own proof to back it up. That's how things work in the civil world.

My proof? proof of what? something that did not happen? the fact that none of the news can point out the quote by malala shows that it is nonexistent. but you won't get it, never mind

My proof? proof of what? something that did not happen? the fact that none of the news can point out the quote by malala shows that it is nonexistent. but you won't get it, never mind

The burden of proof is on the accuser. There are hundreds of news items every day without any proper verbatim, you can't go around calling all of them as fake. If you do the onus is on you to prove it. Besides that wasn't even my main concern. I could care less if the news is true or false. My question was why it is a matter of ego.

The burden of proof is on the accuser. There are hundreds of news items every day without any proper verbatim, you can't go around calling all of them as fake. If you do the onus is on you to prove it.

You are asking me to prove that a thing which never happened, never happened without having proper source. An news which is not written properly shall not be accepted. Claims and interpretations don't make news. This is a waste of my time. Keep jumping on fake news

You are asking me to prove that a thing which never happened, never happened without having proper source. An news which is not written properly shall not be accepted. Claims and interpretations don't make news. This is a waste of my time. Keep jumping on fake news

that wasn't even my main concern. I could care less if the news was true or false. My question was why it is a matter of ego.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...seeks-bangladesh-s-help-11.html#ixzz2Z7hqruwL

I am sorry if this is concluded from what Malala says and does....I do not really support her...She SUDDENLY became a icon for unknown reasons...and a few of her earlier speeches does indicate this:

Overall, the insights apparently gained from her experience were not primarily that the U.S. presence in the area has increased Pakistani radical groups or that drone attacks create blowback, but that controversial U.S. military actions are a necessary sacrifice to save girls like Malala.

I am sorry if this is concluded from what Malala says and does....I do not really support her...She SUDDENLY became a icon for unknown reasons...and a few of her earlier speeches does indicate this:

Overall, the insights apparently gained from her experience were not primarily that the U.S. presence in the area has increased Pakistani radical groups or that drone attacks create blowback, but that controversial U.S. military actions are a necessary sacrifice to save girls like Malala.

An attempt to hide Dr.Afia Siddique's incident?

Back
Top Bottom