What's new

Pakistani teen girl Malala seeks Bangladesh’s help

I fail to see how people would justify hartal during Ramadan..

Let me ask how Awami League is justifying torture and killing political opponents in the Ramadan? And no one questioning that. Jamaat is reacting to Awami League brutal and madurous actions.

Jamaat leader dies in ‘custody’
One may not agree with Jamaat ideology but one cannot just wink at Awami League repression and propaganda for convinience.

I fail to see how people would justify hartal during Ramadan..

JI are just plain weird. They are pretty much shooting themselves in the foot by being so. It'll only make them more vulnerable than they already are.

Best thing is for the will of the people to take shape and let them decide.

What a minority of wealthy religious/non-religious say are irrelevant in the long-term.

How's this related to the topic?:what:

well Ramadan does give more blessings than usual. so this is jihad x Ramadan mutiplier perhaps? :chilli:

Good move by the girl. The rate at which BD has moved ahead in education is appreciable considering it too suffered from the same malignancy of illiteracy as its erstwhile partner did.
Bad move by people who find this an ego issue rather than realizing their mistakes.

Good move by the girl. The rate at which BD has moved ahead in education is appreciable considering it too suffered from the same malignancy of illiteracy as its erstwhile partner did.
Bad move by people who find this an ego issue rather than realizing their mistakes.

"Malala seeks Bangladesh’s help" is nowhere Malala said that and report that used to initiate this thread does not reflect that. What Malala said is appreciated progress of Bangladeshi woman. That is no way branding "Malala seeks Bangladesh’s help". Not that anything wrong with it. But one has to understand the motive of manufacturing such news (which actually was not said) is to advance Awami League propaganda. Awami League desperately need propaganda to mask its killing of 1300+ garments workers who were mostly woman.

"Malala seeks Bangladesh’s help" is nowhere Malala said that and report that used to initiate this thread does not reflect that. What Malala said is appreciated progress of Bangladeshi woman. That is no way branding "Malala seeks Bangladesh’s help". Not that anything wrong with it. But one has to understand the motive of manufacturing such news (which actually was not said) is to advance Awami League propaganda. Awami League desperately need propaganda to mask its killing of 1300+ garments workers who were mostly woman.

+1 In Awami terminology it translates into "The victim of Pakistan urges Awami League to save other such victims of Pakistan from the evil grip of the victimizer, that is, Pakistan".

Latest data for India

India definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 74.04%
male: 82.14%
female: 64.46% (2011 census)

Can you give me the link as i couldn't find the latest statistics.

Sri Lanka is a small country, so they are able to manage and govern their society comparatively with ease. We on the other hand are much bigger, diverse, racially, ethnically, linguistically, ideologically,socially, also our terrain is quite diverse as well, from to highest mountains to dry deserts, to most fertile lands, etc. our case is completely different. Also we can pass bills on paper but barely have any means to implement it...

I think we can learn from other neighbours as well, what about Iran?

Countries like Iran and saudi Arabia should never be trusted as they always try to implement their own agendas. Last time we asked saudis for help and they gave us Madrassa system as a gift. There is a lot of emphasis on education this time so hopefully we should see some changes in coming days.

What an innocent and ignorant little girl she is, she really does need education badly.

To encounter HeI, BAL may use this news. BAL is trying to equate HeI with Taliban and gain public support.

They dont have time, or those are knowledge and awareness?

Yes BD female related status are better than PK's tribal area, that is why Malala incidence occurred, but PK females excluding the tribal areas are better than BD

BAL dnt need to equate HeI with Taleban, the Tetul baba is doing it by themselves. Only difference between HeI and Taleban is that taleban has arms where as HeI does not for now but in terms of ideology there is no difference.

Regarding female condition between Pakistan and Bangladesh what is your source?? Accept the fact BD woman are much ahead then that of Pakistan which also includes India as well and all available stats support this. If you have any other stat provide that.

I know being a pro Pakistani (which some of you term as Indian Dalal for the case of India) and probably a Jamati supporter or activist you cant bear the fact that Malala has asked Bangladesh's help to spread female education.

Just curious to know if you have so much love for Pakistan and always prefer and try to show Bangladesh in such a low way obviously with your twisted logic then why dnt you apply for a Pakistani passport??

What funny is people who are finding it an ego issue are almost always Bangladeshi according to their flag. I can understand an Indian or Pakistani taking it as an ego issue, but why Bangladeshi is beyond my understanding. :lol:

BAL dnt need to equate HeI with Taleban, the Tetul baba is doing it by themselves. Only difference between HeI and Taleban is that taleban has arms where as HeI does not for now but in terms of ideology there is no difference.

Regarding female condition between Pakistan and Bangladesh what is your source?? Accept the fact BD woman are much ahead then that of Pakistan which also includes India as well and all available stats support this. If you have any other stat provide that.

I know being a pro Pakistani (which some of you term as Indian Dalal for the case of India) and probably a Jamati supporter or activist you cant bear the fact that Malala has asked Bangladesh's help to spread female education.

Just curious to know if you have so much love for Pakistan and always prefer and try to show Bangladesh in such a low way obviously with your twisted logic then why dnt you apply for a Pakistani passport??

It seems that I am partially correct that excluding tribal areas from PK, I think female education in BD is not batter than PK. You were comparing BD with pk tribal areas mainly, where females lack freedom.

in below there are two different links of 2008-2009 for female education in BD and PK, where it is shown that Panjab {bigger than BD} has the same literacy rate of 50% as of BD's for 10+ years girls. But Lower rate in Sind [45%] than BD [50%] is a shame for PK. And the lower rate in Baluchistan [23%] and KPK [31%] is understandable. Still BD is not batter than them in all provinces.

115616631.jpg

source: http://www.col.org/SiteCollectionDocuments/country-information/BANGLADESH.pdf first page

216Unt1itled.jpg

source: http://finance.gov.pk/survey/chapter_10/10_Education.pdf page 146

- Yet no other non-Bangladeshi source has claimed that Malala sought help to BD, but bdnews24 which could be twisted news as that is run by AL

- u live in delusion, or come with lies, or try to show that BD is doing super fine under AL with false news so that people vote AL, and calling my logic twisted, really no avail, we saw that before in my old thread.

-And how do u measure female empowerment in number and quality? Before comparing it with PK, it is needed to know whether their women need such empowerment of doing little business using Micro loans and garment job, or they are better with their husbands/family income. At first it is needed to know whether they feel underpowered or not with their husbands/family income.

:) we know how some idiots are trying to do to give some solace to bruise ego of theirs.

anyway all praise for BD literacy rate which sometimes back was in the news that its ahead of India, Pakistan.
not sure but read somewhere.

Happy Ramadan

then it would have been legit news but she didn't so it is not. Fake news should be banned

You are not the authority to decide that. It's from a reputed news source, unless proven otherwise we can't just take your words. If it was from some obscure blog your objections would have been taken seriously.

Back
Top Bottom