What's new

Pakistani teen girl Malala seeks Bangladesh’s help

Now why would Malala want BD's help for spreading education in far away Pakistan? :woot: What has BD got that Pakistan hasn't?

Her statement has probably ruffled a few feathers in Pakistan! That could be embarrassing, meaning that BD can do what Pakistan cannot!

Now why would Malala want BD's help for spreading education in far away Pakistan? :woot: What has BD got that Pakistan hasn't?

Her statement has probably ruffled a few feathers in Pakistan! That could be embarrassing, meaning that BD can do what Pakistan cannot!

Expertise?

BRAC (NGO) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BRAC expanded into Pakistan in 2007 and now covers six districts. BRAC Pakistan employs 337 staff members that work in 35 offices that are set up throughout the country. The Microfinance Program supports 837 village organizations that have over 14,544 members. As of 2007, BRAC Pakistan had disbursed over $1,350,000. {BRAC at a Glance, December 2007}

BRAC registered in Afghanistan in 2002 and covers 23 out of 34 provinces. Its major programmes in Afghanistan include Microfinance (funding from MISFA), Health, Education, National Solidarity and Capacity Development. Its Microfinance Program has 429 branch offices that have disbursed more than USD 96 million to over 179,000 member households (895,000 people). BRAC runs nearly 2,371 schools which have seen 118,416 students graduate, almost all of whom are girls. BRAC Afghanistan has 3,617 community health workers and 1,390 poultry and livestock extension workers. It has established two Training and Resource Centres in Kabul and Mazar-e-Sharif. BRAC’s staff in Afghanistan includes 3,463 locals and 180 expatriates. {Annual Report, 2007}

Where is the Proof that she asked for BD help ?

It is a claim made by one Propagandist irreputable blog.

No reputable or reliable news outfit has authenticated that claim.

I can claim in my Blog PM Manmohan singh called me last night to help him get reelected.

Does that make it real ?

You didn't give squat.

You claimed she asked BD for help but where is the proof ?

I can tell you the PM of Bangladesh asked me to help her and I will prove that she is PM of Bangladesh.

Now that I can prove half, you provide other half that Sheikh Hasina did not ask me for my help.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Where did you learn your logic little boy.....

I gave you a link from a newspaper. Give me a link, then i will believe
No point of denial
:cuckoo:

I gave you a link from a newspaper. Give me a link, then i will believe
No point of denial
:cuckoo:

Which newspaper ?

Learn the Difference between a Blog and a Newspaper.

New York Times is a news Paper. Some internet Blog is not a newspaper.

Just look what Malala has said at the UN. She not only denounced radicalism and taleban and asked help from all around the world for female education in Pakistan and in all other countries.

While having a chat with Bangladeshi Ambassador she asked the same from Bangladesh as well and praised female education and empowerment in Bangladesh. What BAL has to do here and how BAL is going to be benefited from it??

Regarding your forum example... lets put it in other way Bangladeshi female are more invovlved into work and earning along with education. They dnt have time to come to forum. On top of it forum culture is not that new in Bangladesh as well but in different facebook groups or pages you will find plenty of females are commenting. Just go and check the female literacy, gender equality status, female empowerment, child mortality rate of Bangladesh compared to that of Pakistan before saying female are seriously lagging behind.

To encounter HeI, BAL may use this news. BAL is trying to equate HeI with Taliban and gain public support.

They dont have time, or those are knowledge and awareness?

Yes BD female related status are better than PK's tribal area, that is why Malala incidence occurred, but PK females excluding the tribal areas are better than BD

Which newspaper ?

Learn the Difference between a Blog and a Newspaper.

New York Times is a news Paper. Some internet Blog is not a newspaper.

bdnews24.com is the country's first online newspaper not a blog

Google it

Thanks! I didn't know that BRAC was the largest NGO based in BD that also has a Non-Formal Primary Education programme which provides five-year primary education course in four years to poor, rural, disadvantaged children and drop-outs who cannot access formal schooling all over the world!

But then they have branches all over Pakistan too. So what is the necessity for asking for BD's help when it is already functioning in Pakistan in a big way in six districts with 35 offices?

Literacy rate for pakistan and some neighbouring countries.

Pakistan definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 54.9%
male: 68.6%
female: 40.3% (2009 est.)

Bangladesh definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 56.8%
male: 61.3%
female: 52.2% (2010 est.)

India definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 61%
male: 73.4%
female: 47.8% (2001 census)

Sri Lanka definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 91.2%
male: 92.6%
female: 90% (2010 census)

China definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 92.2%
male: 96%
female: 88.5% (2007)

If there is any country we should be asking for help then it should be srilanka. China can also be a big help in revamping our education system.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2103.html#136

Sri Lanka is a small country, so they are able to manage and govern their society comparatively with ease. We on the other hand are much bigger, diverse, racially, ethnically, linguistically, ideologically,socially, also our terrain is quite diverse as well, from to highest mountains to dry deserts, to most fertile lands, etc. our case is completely different. Also we can pass bills on paper but barely have any means to implement it...

I think we can learn from other neighbours as well, what about Iran?

bdnews is crap. only dalals and indians read it :lol:

Yawn. Poor propaganda.

w7zss4.jpg

bdnews24.com is the country's first online newspaper not a blog

Google it

It is a piece of TRASH as claimed by your own fellow Citizen @idune who knows the reality of that internet RAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom