What's new

Malala actress is from Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the poor dear is a conspiracy, but I am old enough to remember BB and how she was glorified by the west after daddy's death and I too remember her time in government and how the nation's finances were squandered, because as usual Pakistanis voted with their hearts and not their brains.

The west has a habit of creating "heroes" in Pakistan every 30 years, I fear Malala is one of those "heroes" and the worst part is, she is not old enough to appreciate what is happening in her name. And you are 110% right that the onus falls on our media to bring to light the other "everyday heroes" who are doing great things too...

But in a world of 7 billion voices, the one voice is often drowned out.
the person you should be blaming for conspiracy (if any) is her father.. not the 'west'.
western media get their stories from local media(English),at least in India.
Your local media made bibi a heroine..

It's a movie based on a Pakistani citizen (nothing wrong with) and a bharati (the main concern, movie will have its bias) is making the movie, we have every right so 'feel insecure'.

Just be assured that it will a scathing attack on Talibanism. They are enemy of humanity.

another brick in the wall :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
i m very sorry if my statement hurt ur increasingly volatile sentiments. i apologize .

look all i m saying plz watch the movie when it gets completed and then shower ur verdicts. if i m not wrong u r still very young and have to see the world more to have a mature understanding. i understand that bollywood movies had been more than biased, against the pakistanis ...say gadar, border etc etc but those are purely commercial movies who have no other intention (like putting up a msg) than making money.
films like kabir khan's kabul express is quite refreshing, it gives a new perspective about the ppl we dont know/we hate.
my advise, tone down the hate.

if it were me n if i had loads of money to explore the subcontinent first. I'd dispel the doubts in my own mind before trying to enlighten others.
and why only nirbhaya ????..........caste subjugation, wastage in mandirs, communalism, corruption, regionalism, exploitation of weak by the strong.......there are loads of topics to ponder upon.
whether its malala or nirbhaya, they are the shining examples of fight against social injustice and violence. before being pakistanis or indians or hindus or muslims, they are humans. and inspiration has no copyright.

They should make a movie on Nirbhaya and help other victims with the proceeds from the boxoffice.

Why didn't they select Hasian Sheikh,decidedly the best actress in SA?

I heard the name of Hollywood not sure of Bollywood. Is this bollywood somekinds of branch of hollywood or a copy ? Heard about indian bakwas movies. When they act or when they start dancing with nonsense songs its very confusing. :lol:
@IamBengali...n u told us tat bangladeshis watch more indian movies than indians themselves

Why are Indians making a movie about Malala? Or is it some one else.

Because you can't make movies. I am yet to see a decent Pakistani movie. Waar is in my list. Will see soon.

@IamBengali...n u told us tat bangladeshis watch more indian movies than indians themselves

Yeah yeah its an eternal truth. Nobody can deny it. Go to any FB page of bollywood movies and actors. Atleast 80% will be BD fans.

Because you can't make movies. I am yet to see a decent Pakistani movie. Waar is in my list. Will see soon.

We've seen Bollywood movies and they're a load of crap. They have no originality or creativity and just sh-tty versions of American comedy, they try to copy American styles, try to copy American high schools it's all just flipping cringe. Pakistan film industry is crap but the actresses are breath taking they look 100x better than their Indian counterparts.

double post

We've seen Bollywood movies and they're a load of crap. They have no originality or creativity and just sh-tty versions of American comedy, they try to copy American styles, try to copy American high schools it's all just flipping cringe. Pakistan film industry is crap but the actresses are breath taking they look 100x better than their Indian counterparts.

Ban bollywood then...jis thali main khaatey hooo, usse main thooka nahi karte.

still only bollywood actresses make it to asia's top ten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom