What's new

Malala actress is from Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the brave act of Malala and her courage will be base the of a Indian movie. However I doubt if the movie is the portrait the event of Malala Yousefzai or Pakistan.

Dude...you should be honest...The reason other people getting scope to make a movie on Malala because your nation has not taken any intiative to create a movie for her....She is a proud of your nation...If you do a movie, no one will see a movie from other nations based on her.

Dude...you should be honest...The reason other people getting scope to make a movie on Malala because your nation has not taken any intiative to create a movie for her....She is a proud of your nation...If you do a movie, no one will see a movie from other nations based on her.

When 49,000 people in a country die, you do not cherry pick who you choose to make a movie out of, it doesn't work that way.

Do you know about the Sabaqoon Program?

Or how about the Rastoon Program?
Rehab for Terrorists | Video - ABC News

You know about MALALA, because the INTERNATIONAL media is using her as a PAWN... Do you know about the story of Bakhtawar, another young girl championing girl's education in Pakistan?
^ Watch from 2:15 onwards...

When 49,000 people in a country die, you do not cherry pick who you choose to make a movie out of, it doesn't work that way.

Do you know about the Sabaqoon Program?

Or how about the Rastoon Program?
Rehab for Terrorists | Video - ABC News

You know about MALALA, because the INTERNATIONAL media is using her as a PAWN... Do you know about the story of Bakhtawar, another young girl championing girl's education in Pakistan?
^ Watch from 2:15 onwards...

I agree with you...I am not denying the fact that you have so many brave hearts apart from her...But the point is people outside of Pakistan hear about Malala only...You can argue that it is a conspiracy...but again...to counter it, your media should take initiative to promote those brave hearts which you have mentioned....

You can argue that it is a conspiracy...but again...to counter it, your media should take initiative to promote those brave hearts which you have mentioned....

I don't think the poor dear is a conspiracy, but I am old enough to remember BB and how she was glorified by the west after daddy's death and I too remember her time in government and how the nation's finances were squandered, because as usual Pakistanis voted with their hearts and not their brains.

The west has a habit of creating "heroes" in Pakistan every 30 years, I fear Malala is one of those "heroes" and the worst part is, she is not old enough to appreciate what is happening in her name. And you are 110% right that the onus falls on our media to bring to light the other "everyday heroes" who are doing great things too...

But in a world of 7 billion voices, the one voice is often drowned out.

To me, Malala looks like a potential Hasina or Khaleda. Anyways, India making a film on Malala? They're in the process of making a 1971 war film, so yh a very nosey bunch indeed.

To me, Malala looks like a potential Hasina or Khaleda. Anyways, India making a film on Malala? They're in the process of making a 1971 war film, so yh a very nosey bunch indeed.
India making movie? Do you know how movie Industry works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom