What's new

Malala actress is from Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't even a big news in India - must be a small film - more like a biopic and the Pakistani's jumping over each other as if whole of India is out to make money out of Pakistanis :cheesy:

Meanwhile the protagonist has fled to Britain - probably never to live in Pakistan again....

and, no one's heard of Amjad Khan too...

do whatever in ur power to stop it. if u cant do anything abt it , then plz keep ur pie hole shut.

on topic : its heartening to see that Indians are picking up varied subjects for film making. as our neighbors often point out, very crudely sometimes, that Bollywood is all about song n dance n dumba$$ story lines, i feel things are finally changing for good.
moreover, knowledge about Pakistan among the Indian youth is abysmally low. such insufficient knowledge of ppl across the border makes them vulnerable to the hawks who know nothing else but spewing venom. Pakistani films such as khuda ke liye, bol, ramchand pakistani etc can be great eye openers.
to skeptics : before going over the top about quality of Indian movies, try to hold on ur horses and see what kind of movie it turns out to be. contrary to the fears of our neighbors, our daily lives are not revolving around destroying them.
moreover, if u have a little patience and see the fields/ topics on which the director has worked, then u can salvage a little hope that he is not there to churn out another song n dance routine.

why dont you shut your pee hole that is placed at a wrong end that is your mouth.

Its is obvious that if Hollywood like professional industry never failed to portray Russia in bad light and biases in American projected movies , howcome Bharatis aka Indians who dont know shyt and who always spew shyt against Pakistan and its people will be able to come up with an unbiased movie.

And if You are so keen why dont you make a movie on that Dehli Rape victim girl who died fighting.

Look within first

This is my right to ask the question till there isnt any answer or information about this point.

Off course you have right to ask this question but every question has its own place and time to be put on and I am afraid neither this forum is the right place nor this is the right time for your query.

Why should all of India take permission? Not Indians, just the director Amjad Khan. Most of us Indians who are Hindus dont really care about Pakistan, so the last thing on our list would be paying some random Pakistani girl... the director is a muslim and has nothing to do with us indians majority of whom are hindus

The director is an Indian.

Why should all of India take permission? Not Indians, just the director Amjad Khan. Most of us Indians who are Hindus dont really care about Pakistan, so the last thing on our list would be paying some random Pakistani girl... the director is a muslim and has nothing to do with us indians majority of whom are hindus

:cheesy:
dint know that a Muslim cant be an Indian.

and oh by the way i am asking for permission by the director not whole of India

Off course you have right to ask this question but every question has its own place and time to be put on and I am afraid neither this forum is the right place nor this is the right time for your query.

:) why NOT? we are debating the gonna be movie on this very forum and Indians are claiming he took permission , so onus is on you to provide the information backup link.

Khor @Spring Onion - Aaaaj khaneiii mein kiyaa banayaa haiii aaap neiii ? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheesy:
dint know that a Muslim cant be an Indian.

and oh by the way i am asking for permission by the director not whole of India

they can, but he is probably making this movie to represent his own muslim community, and not to represent india. we indians could not be less cared about this malalalla girl, so giving her money doesnt even arise

and yes you were asking for all of india, go look at your post again...

as for the irector, what he pays her or doesnt pay her doesnt affect the rest of us indians in any way, you muslim ummah folks can figure that out between yourselves

:) why NOT? we are debating the gonna be movie on this very forum and Indians are claiming he took permission , so onus is on you to provide the information backup link.

As I said earlier it is utterly foolish to assume that before starting this project, the makers won't take consent from Ms.Malala and her family.There are certain standard protocols to be followed when these kind of biographical movies are made for ethical and legal reasons.Hope you understand what I am trying to say.

they can, but he is probably making this movie to represent his own muslim community, and not to represent india. we indians could not be less cared about this malalalla girl, so giving her money doesnt even arise

You should be grateful to God if Hindus can produce thousand brave souls like Ms.Malala,keep your bigotry somewhere else.

who is making a movie about a pak girl, and using a bangladeshi actress, so his actions clearly suggest otherwise.

Abaaaii kiyaa hogiyaa haii tujheee hes an Indian not a Pakistani or a Bangladeshi ! :blink:

Should the dramatized versions of the Mahabharata or the Ramayana be seen as an indication that the directors & actors of those dramas had some ulterior agenda ? Or that when Mel Gibson directed the Passion of the Christ he had an ulterior motive ?

Heck this isn't even a religious thing or a nationality thing its more of a brave little girl standing up to the TTP !

who is making a movie about a pak girl, and using a bangladeshi actress, so his actions clearly suggest otherwise.

and yes you were asking for all of india, go look at your post again...

as for the irector, what he pays her or doesnt pay her doesnt affect the rest of us indians in any way, you muslim ummah folks can figure that out between yourselves

Why posters like you put entire India to shame by posts.

As I said earlier it is utterly foolish to assume that before starting this project, the makers won't take consent from Ms.Malala and her family.There are certain standard protocols to be followed when these kind of biographical movies are made for ethical and legal reasons.Hope you understand what I am trying to say.

You should be grateful to God if Hindus can produce thousand brave souls like Ms.Malala,keep your bigotry somewhere else.

how is my underlined part bigotry? It is a fact that he is making this movie to represent his own muslim community by using the story of a pak muslim girl..

malala or the actress from bd have nothing to do with india...

Abaaaii kiyaa hogiyaa haii tujheee hes an Indian not a Pakistani or a Bangladeshi ! :blink:

Should the dramatized versions of the Mahabharata or the Ramayana be seen as an indication that the directors & actors of those dramas had some ulterior agenda ? Or that when Mel Gibson directed the Passion of the Christ he had an ulterior motive ?

Heck this isn't even a religious thing or a nationality thing its more of a brave little girl standing up to the TTP !

with all due respect, if he is an indian, why does an indian need to make a movie about something that doesnt concern him? malala has nothing to do with india. thats all i was raising the issue here.

why dont you shut your pee hole that is placed at a wrong end that is your mouth.
another brick in the wall :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
i m very sorry if my statement hurt ur increasingly volatile sentiments. i apologize .

Its is obvious that if Hollywood like professional industry never failed to portray Russia in bad light and biases in American projected movies , howcome Bharatis aka Indians who dont know shyt and who always spew shyt against Pakistan and its people will be able to come up with an unbiased movie.
look all i m saying plz watch the movie when it gets completed and then shower ur verdicts. if i m not wrong u r still very young and have to see the world more to have a mature understanding. i understand that bollywood movies had been more than biased, against the pakistanis ...say gadar, border etc etc but those are purely commercial movies who have no other intention (like putting up a msg) than making money.
films like kabir khan's kabul express is quite refreshing, it gives a new perspective about the ppl we dont know/we hate.
my advise, tone down the hate.

And if You are so keen why dont you make a movie on that Dehli Rape victim girl who died fighting.

Look within first
if it were me n if i had loads of money to explore the subcontinent first. I'd dispel the doubts in my own mind before trying to enlighten others.
and why only nirbhaya ????..........caste subjugation, wastage in mandirs, communalism, corruption, regionalism, exploitation of weak by the strong.......there are loads of topics to ponder upon.
whether its malala or nirbhaya, they are the shining examples of fight against social injustice and violence. before being pakistanis or indians or hindus or muslims, they are humans. and inspiration has no copyright.

with all due respect, if he is an indian, why does an indian need to make a movie about something that doesnt concern him? malala has nothing to do with india. thats all i was raising the issue here.

Malala isn't about Pakistan or anything else....its about Humanity !

I agree that I would've preferred had a Pakistani Director taken this up because I would've loved to see Shoaib Mansoor work his magic all over again but so what ? Mira Nair just directed the Reluctant Fundamentalist - Based on a novel written by a Pakistani author set in Pakistan !

how is my underlined part bigotry? It is a fact that he is making this movie to represent his own muslim community by using the story of a pak muslim girl..

malala or the actress from bd have nothing to do with india...

Buddy,Just like some Internet Mullahs you are seeing this whole incident through religious glasses. Why not praise her act as an brave human soul just like we use to do in case of Rani laxmi Bai or Joan of Arc? What difference it would make if Sekhar Kapur or Steven Spielberg make this movie?
And why Indians can not make movies on Pakistanis or any other nationals? Cinema is an art and it should not be limited by boundaries,isn't it?

Indians are so pathetic.

They cannot find heroes from their own country.

Little insecure bhartees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom