What's new

Om Puri to play Pakistan General Kayani in a film on Malala Yousafzai

Pansaarion nai haldi kab sai bechna shuru ki ??? :D

Btw tum logo ko urdu kai mahawray baray aatay hain !!!
bhai jaan india me pansaari = gernal griseries shop (cereals,spices , toiletries,milk produsts, dry fruiits & all things you use in houseold) and yes they sell haldi ki gaanth aswell:coffee:

as for urdu muhawras ...what is that these are general muhawraas you use in daily language

but for your information ursu = army/fauj and this is hindustani with persian,turkish and some arabian words and this language was developed in india do you know mir taki mir & ghalib were born in awadh & delhi respectively:azn:

meaning??
a monkey got a piece of whole turmerick and started predending like a genral merchant

Maan na parega bhai.. Tum ekdum theth desi muhaware laate ho.. Jo hum bhi bhool chuke the...
bhai purani dilli ka evil hindu banya jo hoon :D

For instance Kabir Bedi will play the role of Muslim Khan, the Taliban spokesperson

Muslim khan was already behind the bars when Malala shooting incident happened. I don't know why add him.

This movie will show Indian and western in good light . Our Indian and western friends are full of compassion, kindness , empathy and they are saviour for Pakistani victim of terrorism and oppression :P while Pakistani are male dominiated who buried their woman alive :D

This is not related to India vs Pakistan, and also not like that Islam vs Hindusim movie where Islam is full of compassion, kindness and empathy and savior from oppression of Hindu Banyas .... :azn:

I think Malala is about Girl right to education and social evils she faced.

Om puri will need to go for nose job before playing the role.

BTW way he wont need to act because Kiyani hardly gave any expression of emotions during his tenure

That will be too difficult for a Bollywood actor

Btw: Ompuri is a great actor....

Then i would have to ask if you are really an Indian??:what: All Indian movies whose subject even slightly touches Pakistan are anti Pakistan to the core.

But Malala's subject do not involve any anti India elements and is about social problems Girls face :cheers:

indeed he is a good actor.

But his appearance does not match Kiyani.

Besides they dint need to show Kiyani

Movie directors and make up artists can make him look like Kiyani on screen ..... :azn:,

Om puri will need to go for nose job before playing the role.

BTW way he wont need to act because Kiyani hardly gave any expression of emotions during his tenure
hes a good actor..i think they'll manage to show him like kiyani anyway lets wait for the movie and see:p

This should be a good series. I wonder who the producer and director is :pakistan:

But Malala's subject do not involve any anti India elements and is about social problems Girls face :cheers:

Since its an Indian movie, i am sure they would find plenty for mud slinging and bashing opportunities and if they don't find it they would create it. As simple as that. I don't understand why do they feel the need to show Kiyani in the first place.

one of the best actors him and Nana Patekar I love watching

Since its an Indian movie, i am sure they would find plenty for mud slinging and bashing opportunities and if they don't find it they would create it. As simple as that. I don't understand why do they feel the need to show Kiyani in the first place.

because kiyani holds all the strings in Pakistan DUH

Back
Top Bottom