What's new

Om Puri to play Pakistan General Kayani in a film on Malala Yousafzai

because kiyani holds all the strings in Pakistan DUH
They can still maintain anonymity even if they want to show that Army pulls the strings here but that would be too much to expect.

They have put no representation of Pakistan in the film based on a Pakistani and have rather taken the Indians who r largely governed by their state propaganda against pak to perform as actors representing Pak???

This director is really on for a shitty propaganda movie.
Either that...OR the director knows Pakistanis will prob ask for the real story while the director might want to put a BOLLYWOOD mirch masalah into it :P

And THAT is how you malign Pakistan...Use foreign actors to tell a story your ears wanna hear and that you want OTHERS to quote later on!! :rofl:

Bus ek yea he rah gaya tha movie banana malala k uppor lol
Well, howelse to brain wash and spread their story than to make such a movie? :P

Nahi, Nahi abhe honorary doctorate aur statue be baki hain. Anyone making a movie on Dr. Abdul Sattar Edhi? Surely this man deserves a movie?! No?
:raise: I made a thread: No race, No religion Just Humanity! -Abdul Sattar Edhi | Page 2 :ashamed:

Since its an Indian movie, i am sure they would find plenty for mud slinging and bashing opportunities and if they don't find it they would create it. As simple as that. I don't understand why do they feel the need to show Kiyani in the first place.

Kiyani is there in the movie because he is the military chief, regarding bashing of Pakistan I don't think so , as no one in Pakistani society opposed Malala except some jingoistic peole.

Muslim khan was already behind the bars when Malala shooting incident happened. I don't know why add him.
Bollywood mirch masalah!! :cheesy:

What I dont get is the fish in her story...she was shot for being educated while her classmates (girls) are still gaining education and not being shot? :unsure:

I have nothing against her but her story doesnt really add up...it sounds more like a key to remain in Pakistan or a further agenda

Kiyani is there in the movie because he is the military chief, regarding bashing of Pakistan I don't think so , as no one in Pakistani society opposed Malala except some jingoistic peole.

So those jingoistic people or anyone for that matter who had their reservations, would be considered the broad public opinion here and portrayed as such. Secondly they would malign the Army obviously so not much difference.

Om Puri has earlier too played role of Zia ul Haq in film starring Tom Hanks & Julia Roberts as well.....some Charlie Wilsom movie it was.

Post reported for offending Bangladeshis. There is no need to drag fish into matters of Pakistan and India.
It was fishy :hitwall: ...So ONLY you guys eat fish? Karachians eat plenty of fish too ...stop hoarding the fish!

So those jingoistic people or anyone for that matter who had their reservations, would be considered the broad public opinion here and portrayed as such. Secondly they would malign the Army obviously so not much difference.

Movie of Malala also has to do with popularity she had in India also, I think this is more of a movie to attract female audience than bashing Pakistan.

He also played Gen. Zia ul Haq in Charlie Wilson's War if am not wrong. He is a Great actor no doubt.
Leave the poor girl alone, minting money on such issues is not good. There was also an attempt to make a movie on Arushi murder as well. It's such a shame.

Movie of Malala also has to do with popularity she had in India also, I think this is more of a movie to attract female audience than bashing Pakistan.

In that case we will see who turns out to be right. Though i have no doubts that no matter how female centric this movie is, there would still be ample material introduced to bash Pakistan and her institutions.

Mera bas chale to teri Adayein kharid lu..
Apne jeene ke waste teri wafaye kharid lu...
Kar sake jo har waqt deedar tera...
Sab kuch luta ke wo Nigahein kharid lu...

kyun ki tum hi ho .. ..

Shayad Woh Apna Wajood Chhor Gaya Hai Meri Hasti Mein,
Yun Sote-Sote Jaag Jana Meri Aadat Pehle Kabhi Na Thi…!

Keh do un logo ko ki meri taqdeer se jalna
chod
de,
aarey hum to wo badnasib hai jo agar kafan
ki
dukan khole to log marna chod de.>:/

Last edited:
usake chehere ki masumiyat main itna asar tha ....

ae dosto.

khareed li usane ek hi mulaqat main zindagi meri .. :'(( ..

Mere pas se wo gujre mera haal tak na pucha
main kese yakeen manu wo dur jakeroye..?
mene sari raat gujar di raah takte takte
m kese yakeen manu wo sari raat na soye"

kahi na kahi" "kisi na kisi se belong karta hi song....
first time shring any song on fb.....Dyaan se sunna...n sochna...

"tumhe kiski yaad aayi"

Yaadon mein teri tanha baithe hain,,,,
tere bina labon ki hasi gawa baithe hain,,,,,,,
teri Duniya mein aandhera na ho,,,,,,
es liye khud ka dil jala baithe hain......!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Mujhe apni neend se mohabbat kuch esliye bhi hai,,,,,

Kyon ki usne kaha tha.......
Mujhe pana tumhare liye khawab hai.......!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Malala shouldn't give any right to indians for making a propaganda movie on Pakistan. Pakistanis should make movie on her.

Back
Top Bottom