What's new

Malala Yousafzai to receive Anne Frank courage award

Not many hate her as person, or someone who has suffered.
But they object to the things she has become. A tool for Western propaganda.

Can you please tell me the definition of the word "islamist" ?
the wiki entry is quite good. (people who hold belief that islam should guide social, political and personal life). The non islamists keep it mostly personal.
Islamist argue that islam gives a complete code of coduct, how to live, and our social and political life is part of it.

Good for her. It will be interesting to see how Pakistan responds given this is an award with a Jewish girls name, and PK does not recognize Israel as a country.

the wiki entry is quite good. (people who hold belief that islam should guide social, political and personal life). The non islamists keep it mostly personal.
Islamist argue that islam gives a complete code of coduct, how to live, and our social and political life is part of it.

Then I am proud to be an islamist :)

I agree with you.

My question to these so called idiots who call themselves 'liberal and secular' is this?

- If Malala was a drone victim, would she have got this western adulation like she is getting now?

The people who are spearheading this Malala campaign are the biggest war criminals. They have attacked countries unprovoked. They have maimed children and women in Afghanistan and Pakistan like not even TTP could do. Yet they come around and preach us 'liberal and secular' values and 'freedom for women'! My foot.

Not just that. the narrative thats coming sugar coated in Malala story is so vicious against Islam, Pakistan and Pakistan's interest in the region. The pointer to that intention is in the book thats written by Chrisitna Lamb with Malala face on it.

Precisely......and what I do not understand is why is such an obvious agenda so hidden from our fellow Pakistanis?? Why is this so damn hard for them to understand? Isn't Pakistan above everything and everyone??

Precisely......and what I do not understand is why is such an obvious agenda so hidden from our fellow Pakistanis?? Why is this so damn hard for them to understand? Isn't Pakistan above everything and everyone??

Same question here.... by October last year she had been showered with 17 awards

Malala won 17 awards before failing to win Nobel Peace Prize - thenews.com.pk

maybe the count is now 20+.... maybe she will get her century of awards before Misbah :P

Why cant people see that she is just a tool to project a barabrian image of Islam and Pakistan whereas what happened to her was from Taliban, the jihadists of 80's, the brave soldiers fighting communism by european and american backing and funding. These taliban are a brainwashed lot and now west prouldy is against them.

The west and our enlightened moderates are nothing but so extremely against taliban extremists that their thinking has been marred by extreme hatred to an extent that they cant think rationally, thus making them extremists themselves.

^^ very difficult sentence :P

Last edited:

TPHAplo.gif

Back
Top Bottom