What's new

Malala Yousafzai to receive Anne Frank courage award

If somebody is killing people for money. I would consider them worse than prostitutes.

I just wish you wouldn't use the word Islamist. Killing people for money has got nothing to do with Islam.
So please don't bad-mouth the state religion of Pakistan and most of it's citizens.
Thanks

if they use abuse islamism (aka Klashankofi Islam) and take Arab/Irani money for spreading fasad in Pakistan

then we must point out that fact.

if a person is not even loyal to the duties towards his God ,

how can you say that he will be a loyal **** :azn::azn:

yeah yeah. and

your version of the "duty to God" is to support those barbarians who shoot little girls in the head
Not only that
your version of the "duty to God" is to call the little girl names

We all know the despicable ways islamists barbarians follow God

We all know

If somebody is killing people for money. I would consider them worse than prostitutes.

I just wish you wouldn't use the word Islamist. Killing people for money has got nothing to do with Islam.
So please don't bad-mouth the state religion of Pakistan and most of it's citizens.
Thanks

Theres a saying " never Judge a religion by its followers. . . but by its teachings"

But thats not how it is now. . . . Majority will judge a religion by its followers only.( sad reality )

Be it Hinduism , Islam or any other religion. . .

( this is my personal experience. . . u may disagree with it )

If your Islam means being MOST truthful, MOST honest, MOST tolerant and MOST humble

By golly bring it to the fore,

otherwise please spare us from the Sharia mumbo jumbo stone age fully debunked philosophy.

Thank you

Based on this definition most of the Islamists are prostitutes.

Easting Saudi or Irani petro dollars and peddling suicide bombings, kidnappings, bombing girls school, and killing our civilians and soliders.

Then that dead turn Ghazi little and the burqa posh turd ghazi little+1 are the biggest prostitutes of the World and not just Pakistan.
Can you please tell me the definition of the word "islamist" ?

if they use abuse islamism (aka Klashankofi Islam) and take Arab/Irani money for spreading fasad in Pakistan

yeah yeah. and

your version of the "duty to God" is to support those barbarians who shoot little girls in the head
Not only that
your version of the "duty to God" is to call the little girl names

We all know the despicable ways islamists barbarians follow God

We all know

did you even read why i post that sentence ? for which post i replied ? hahahahahha common mods no fair who made this guy a PDF think tank :crazy:

Theres a saying " never Judge a religion by its followers. . . but by its teachings"

But thats not how it is now. . . . Majority will judge a religion by its followers only.( sad reality )

Be it Hinduism , Islam or any other religion. . .

( this is my personal experience. . . u may disagree with it )

only Mulllahs say such things,

A religion is ALWAYS judged by its followers. ALWAYS

if you study Islam a little beyond the Mullahtic goons Mad house madrassah

you will know the following:

1. Mohammad pbuh was known to be the MOST honest, MOST truthful, MOST humble, and MOST tolerant person

LONG before the time he proclaimed to be the Messenger of God.

LONG LONG before as in his whole life,

2. After the proclamation of being a messenger (and nothing more)

his followers were known to be the MOST clean (bodily speaking), MOST honest, MOST truthful, MOST humble, and MOST loving (even towards animals both wild and pets).

When a Muslim would walk by, pagans of Makkah would say, wow! man this guy is "fashionable" and he is looking good, he is healthy, and truthful. ,

The pagans would trust Muslims more in the business dealings than their own kinsmen.

So my dear CDI,

it is imperative that the followers of any religion must stand for everything that is truthful, honest, humility, love, and peace. In order to show that their religion has brought positive changes in their lifestyle.

Hope you understand,.

Can you please tell me the definition of the word "islamist" ?

Do you need definition for everything negative, like murder, rape, shooting, suicide bombing, and other haram zadgis.

or you just lost the concept of dastardly islamism?

just curious

Last edited:

By all means point out people who abuse Islam. But in trying to do that, don't abuse Islam yourself.
Like I said before Islam has got nothing to do with the killing of innocents.

You shouldnt have quoted this part,not very smart,when you wanted to give islam a bad name.
Who is trying to give bad name to Islam. Not me
That islam is very different from the one Farooq is talking about.
In Farooqs islam there is no demorcracy,freedom equality and social justice.
See,when i said you misunderstood,i was right.
You only see what he(Farooq) calls islam(which is not the real islam).

And what Farooq are you talking? I never mentioned anything about Farooq?
Jinnah accepted all(jew,christian,hindu etc) people of Pakistan as equal.
From this i can only conclude that you see muslims as enemies of world peace.

What point in my post does get you to this conclusion.
What the hell are you talking about?

Last edited:
By all means point out people who abuse Islam. But in trying to do that, don't abuse Islam yourself.
Like I said before Islam has got nothing to do with the killing of innocents.

Please tell this to Islamists.

you are focused in the WRONG direction.

Please tell this to Islamists.

you are focused in the WRONG direction.

There's no such thing as an Islamist extremist. Every Muslim is an Islamist.
Islam and extremism are two different things
No doubt there are misguided, and evil people around. But they have nothing to do with the glorious religion of Islam.

Let me see. Are there any awards left to be given to Malala? I think only Oscar and Nobel are left.

This hypocrisy rubs the wrong way when we see so much suffering for Malalas left in the same circumstances to fend for themselves.

Other than her being a poster girl for the West, whose selfish policies created demons from extremism, what can Malala exactly do for girls her age in Pakistan?

Yeah us big bad liberals blow people up, terrorise in the name of religion, crush minority rights. Ohh be careful our thoughts will destroy Pakistan. Whooptee fucking doo.

Grow up man. Seriously.

You know if you had an iota of honesty in you, you would have not mentioned terrorism.

Didn't I thank you and agree with you on destroying the TTP? So why bring up this straw man argument ?

And yes, a thought can destroy ... look at the state of Pakistan today

Do you mean all religions in Pakistan come first or just muslims and the rest can go to hell?

Pakistan is an Islamic state which means Islam and only Islam comes first and the minority religions are protected under the Islamic state.

We are not a secular state like Turkey as much as the Pakistani liberal fascists would like us to be

Last edited:
If your Islam means being MOST truthful, MOST honest, MOST tolerant and MOST humble

By golly bring it to the fore,

otherwise please spare us from the Sharia mumbo jumbo stone age fully debunked philosophy.

Thank you

What do you mean by "my Islam" ?

All the words you use like "Islamism", "Islamifacists", etc are coined by anti-Isalmic movements in the West. So tell me, why do you continue to call yourself a Muslim when you hate Islam & Sharia so much ?

Perhaps you and your ilk should stop fooling people by labeling themselves "Muslims"

You know if you had an iota of honesty in you, you would have not mentioned terrorism.

Didn't I thank you and agree with you on destroying the TTP? So why bring up this straw man argument ?

And yes, a thought can destroy ... look at the state of Pakistan today

Pakistan is an Islamic state which means Islam and only Islam comes first and the minority religions are protected under the Islamic state.

We are not a secular state like Turkey as much as the Pakistani liberal fascists would like us to be

I'd like to ask which "secular" thought has destroyed Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom