What's new

JF-17 Nightmare For The Enemy Pilots

:lol::lol: Abhi to party shuru hui hai....Now i know why our IAF didn't retire Bisons, They're waiting for their last assault...

No BVR missile in iaf can hit as far as 100km. Tell this to the pilot from my side. ;)

Indian have more then 200 su30 mki fighters. HAL Tejas will replace second line fighters aircraft but for 1st line, India will have mki, rafele and new aircraft.

Same goes to Pakistan, jf 17 is good to replace 2nd line aircraft's but not fit to replace 1st line aircraft's even like f16

India should produce like mig 21 bison aircraft because it will have other supports?
Also US, China, Russia and other countries are fool who are going for advanced aircrafts?

Half of them stay in hangars for depot maintenance. Hence the availability is less.

Last edited:
Like I say the SU-30MKI will be able to release it's R-77 before the slower JF-17 can fire the SD-10. It is simple physics.

Also in BVR combat, it is standard practice to "ripple-fire" BVR missiles to increase the chances of successful hit.
Brother i think you are still living in 90's era. World is changing now and all air forces focusing on Radar, stealth feature, avionics first and speed is now not considering as much as before because in today's world we hardly seen any dog fight. JF17 can seen SU30 way much before then SU30 and it was discussed before also. Now we have a great room to introduce variety of technologies that reduce reflection/emission of radar,infrared, as we all aware that by introducing more composites materials will further reduce weight but also give JF17 less signature. jf 17 has 3m2 RCS while its fully loaded in current block where as 5m^2 of MKI is for EMPTY but it's heavy payload brings it to 25. Jf17 can detect 5m^2 target at 130 km. Now do the math

Okay your airforce is 100% up all time.... thank you

Who told you Our supersonic Bisons won't cruise through the borders?

*Upgraded Bisons are up until 2021 ask any of your J17 pilot to try atleast once before that....

Ask your pilots to spend more time keeping them in the air first. Bisons radar is a mediocre one, nothing spectacular.

JF17s will rarely have 1-1 engagement with an MKI, it will most likely be MiG29s, MiG21 and Mirages. MiG29s are meant to take on F16s, Upgraded Mirages2000-5 are more or less equivalent to F16 Bl-52. I would like to know how will Thunder fare against these adversaries.

An idiotic assessment at best. You never know which aircraft will confront you up there, if aircraft at all. Who knows what your iaf might have to go through? For instance, while your fighters were busy hitting the drones thinking of them as fighters, some sd-10s released from an unknown direction of the sky might fry them.

Probably communicating with two different teams on two different frequencies at the same time.

on a lighter note

the hazzards of employing non military actors in a military photo/ video shoot

View attachment 433962

he has a hand held radio and a headphone

whats the use of his headphone then? I wonder what he is holding on his left hand? an iphone or his joystick?

Are you speaking out of your fighter pilot experience or out of your 'What I don't want to say but needs to be said" arse"

Nope.

When a SU-30MKI faces a JF-17 it will only then climb high and put on afterburner to allow it to release it's BVR R-77s before the JF-17 can do the same. JF-17s will have to face 4 R-77s ripple-fired fired by Su-30MKIs outside it's range of effective missiles fire before it can fire back. The SU-30MKI has much longer endurance than the tiny JF-17 and so can be more liberal about the use of afterburner.

I have never seen a plane as agile as JF-17.
It's indeed a bad news for India considering they operate worlds most sluggish jets... aka Su-MKI
Muslim fighters and their machines, by definition, needs to be agile, light, fast moving etc....

@Windjammer thanks for sharing this find.

Rather a large missile! No wonder it scares the enemies!

Now imagine 4 of these on a single JFT. Double the scare.

With ASEA radar and dual missile racks... I say JFT is truly becoming a missile truck...should make @MastanKhan happy!

Block3 is going to be some scary Falcon!
The very name of Pak itself is like a tumor kicking inside the brains of her adversaries!!! Why to make it malignant to the terminal stage with such radiation proof ever growing and duplicating cells????

An idiotic assessment at best. You never know which aircraft will confront you up there, if aircraft at all. Who knows what your iaf might have to go through? For instance, while your fighters were busy hitting the drones thinking of them as fighters, some sd-10s released from an unknown direction of the sky might fry them.
Do you think that the Indian folks would ever dare to check it out????? What are side kicks like "Last NA thug Afgan" or "Mujib/Hasina like proxy scum Murteds" for?????

Really, and you believe this non-sense that IAF won't be able to differentiate between a prop driven drone and a jet fighter? Other than that, IAF won't be situationally aware during the engagement so that a PAF plane can ambush? Some tall claims. Sure you can ambush, if your fighters can fire SD-10 while sitting on runways.

Severe limitations in fuel carrying capacity limit the combat radius of the Thunder

This is the same issue with all single engine lightweight fighters.

The Second issue the size and power of Radars & Jammers is also comprmised .

The JF17 would be super addition as the second tier fighter in any air force if the Tier One exists in fotm of

Su30mki /SU35/J11 /PLAAF... IAF... Russian air force

Or

F15 /F18 USAF/USN. Israel Japan Saudi S Korea

Typhoon/Rafale UK AF LUFTWAFFE. France

PAF needs the FORCE multipler to make Thunder more valuable ON their own they will not be as eefective

Muslim fighters and their machines, by definition, needs to be agile, light, fast moving etc....

The very name of Pak itself is like a tumor kicking inside the brains of her adversaries!!! Why to make it malignant to the terminal stage with such radiation proof ever growing and duplicating cells????

Do you think that the Indian folks would ever dare to check it out????? What are side kicks like "Last NA thug Afgan" or "Mujib/Hasina like proxy scum Murteds" for?????

Ah My Friend,

Wait till Block3 comes out... that little Falcon would be spitting venom from 150km range..

And the Turkish Delight... would be flying in PAF colours around 2030s.... That Eagle will turn things from scare to mourning for the enemies of Pak.

As I have said many times before... The Age of Eurasia is here... Pak is one Gate and the other is Turkey.

Let Pak-Turkey work on their ancient bonds...

You keep doing good things.

Mangus

Are you speaking out of your fighter pilot experience or out of your 'What I don't want to say but needs to be said" arse"

Guess you lost the argument and now need to result to insults?

I am out of this thread now.

Severe limitations in fuel carrying capacity limit the combat radius of the Thunder

This is the same issue with all single engine lightweight fighters.

The Second issue the size and power of Radars & Jammers is also comprmised .

The JF17 would be super addition as the second tier fighter in any air force if the Tier One exists in fotm of

Su30mki /SU35/J11 /PLAAF... IAF... Russian air force

Or

F15 /F18 USAF/USN. Israel Japan Saudi S Korea

Typhoon/Rafale UK AF LUFTWAFFE. France

PAF needs the FORCE multipler to make Thunder more valuable ON their own they will not be as eefective

PAF has F-16 as Tier 1.

Really, and you believe this non-sense that IAF won't be able to differentiate between a prop driven drone and a jet fighter? Other than that, IAF won't be situationally aware during the engagement so that a PAF plane can ambush? Some tall claims. Sure you can ambush, if your fighters can fire SD-10 while sitting on runways.

Last time I checked, they mistook a balloon for a drone.

Back
Top Bottom