What's new

JF-17 Nightmare For The Enemy Pilots

Hearsay
Rumours
Evaluation

Thus far you have countered 270 su30mki with 18 block 52 & 80 /100 thunders

So lets wait and see ........... YOUR issue IAF outspends YOU by factor $5 to $1 every year

- F-16 Block 52s and Thunder block 3s will counter MKIs . ( we can increase the number of block 3 Aircraft depending on the situation ) .
- While we will go for another platform to counter Rafales ..
- Upgraded Thunders ( block 1 and 2) along with the old MLU F-16s will take care of Tejas and Migs ...

Mostly silly arguments from people who don't know much about military aviation. No doubt MKI is a good plane and on a one to one basis it is not invincible. Further more, it's a maintenance hog. PAF F16 and JF17 can maintain twice the sortie rate as IAF because of extra pilots per plane and quicker turn around time negating any numerical advantage. The Russian BVR missile have a hit ratio of less than 30% at higher altitudes and much lower at lower altitudes. In the sub continent context most of the engagements will be hot and low with a lot of ground clutter easy for smaller planes to hide. Remember MKI was designed for long range interception of high flying NATO bombers in the 1970s and its design has little relevance to the IndoPak theater. If the IAF was so confident about its capabilities it would had tried something by now instead of blowing hot air. They simply don't have the balls despite the numerical and qualitative advantage. It's the leadership, the attitude of the officers and the men and that is what IAF is missing. The recent politically driven drama about the about the so called fake " surgical strikes" will also comeback to bite them in their a$$ because the military knows that they were fake which undermines their confidence. The leadership sold out to help Modi's political career. Indeed a sad day for Indian military.

Last edited:
MORE RUBBISH being spouted

You do NOT DESIGN A FIGHTER like MKI with TVC engines Helmet mouted Displays and a HIGH OF BORESIGHT missle combo to fight high altitude ware fare only OR to take out Bombers only

TVC+ hmd+ HOBS = dog fights only.

REGARDING BVRs and kill ratios = more made up rubbish as the latest versions of R77 & R27 have never been used in war so your kill ratios are made up.

You talk about availability and maintenance = What will your F16 state be without USA support

OR you thinking of taking on 270 flankers with a budgt JF17 single engine fighter with a R77 copy BVR called SD10 with a smokey high maintenance RUSSIAN engine CALLED RD93 .

Nobody knows the REAL STATE of thos chinease BIRD ...........

What we do KNOW IS the CHINEASE would rather FLY FLANKERS & J10 and leave the JF17/FC1 for exports.

That is hardly a VOTE OF CONFIDENCE
Why don't you come and try. Remember a generation older Chinese F6 shooting down your state of the art Mig 21s. TVC is good for parades. Try doing a cobra with a full operational load. The wings will come off. Suckers taken for a ride by the Russians and military who are laughing all the way to the bank with their commissions. Please don't worry about the PLAAF getting the FC1. They will be getting it soon once the domestic engine is ready so will multiple other countries.

Last edited:
Beautiful video; and the mental diarrhea shown by Indians here is a cherry on top.

We'll take care of J17 before it's 100KM away from borders : Bison Pilots
:lol::lol:
so sorry to see you still have to quote some poor mig21 pilots in 2017, instead of Teja pilots ...

:lol::lol: Abhi to party shuru hui hai....Now i know why our IAF didn't retire Bisons, They're waiting for their last assault...
Aww so cute ... what a way to hide IAFs failure, esp the teja program failure, to replace flying coffins. From 125 MMRCA contract, the Tejas program for last 20+ years, and the recent evaluations/offers of F16s, Gripens under 'Make in India' show that these need to be replaced ASAP. Infact these should have been replaced 10 years ago given the amount of resources India has and the luxury of best of OEMs, from east and west, willing to provide their services.

No body is Trollinmg.

I am simply challenging THE made up bravado that some people keep repostimg on a daily basis

Rather than DEBATE you just go on a RANT .............Your trolling

Suggesting the F16 fleet of PAF is or could be compromised is A FACT and a proven reality ... ITS NOT TROLLING

SUGGESTING thst the Russian engines on JF17 give too much smoke ot are labour intendsive and HIGH maintenance is a genuine observation thst is ell documentsted

We re here to debate I HAVE NOT TROLLED OR caused trouble .

I stick to facts express opinions

JUST because I believe a single engine budget wasr plane to inferior to nearly 300 su30mki does not mean I amn causing trouble
What's your fixation with the smoke ? It happens only in a certain low throttle regimes. Where do see smoke in the videos? I know how Indians reacts when they feel that Pakistan is better than their perception of Pakistan, exactly the way you are reacting on this thread. BTW if your MKIs try something against Pakistan, they will not have their airbases to go back to and we don't need JF17s for that.

Last edited:
No body is Trollinmg.

I am simply challenging THE made up bravado that some people keep repostimg on a daily basis

Rather than DEBATE you just go on a RANT .............Your trolling

Suggesting the F16 fleet of PAF is or could be compromised is A FACT and a proven reality ... ITS NOT TROLLING

SUGGESTING thst the Russian engines on JF17 give too much smoke ot are labour intendsive and HIGH maintenance is a genuine observation thst is ell documentsted

We re here to debate I HAVE NOT TROLLED OR caused trouble .

I stick to facts express opinions

JUST because I believe a single engine budget wasr plane to inferior to nearly 300 su30mki does not mean I amn causing trouble
MKI- TVC engine is maintenance prone your media is already reported it, and as for your informantion your MKI has a huge RCS of 15m2 MKI easily detected and tracked by Pakistan ground based radars and from AWACS as compare to JF-17 which is a armed RCS of 5m2, so what o_O in 65 5 in 1 ratio B/W PAF and IAF but we beat you in air battle than so your point, we believe in quality not in quantity:p: we are defensive force not offensive force like India:blah: and correct your imagination about MKI its not invincible Jet that can fight F-22, J-20 and PAK-FA and win o a single mission:lol::rofl::suicide::suicide2: you again reported for your trolling:blah:

Nothing technical in this thread only fan boy propaganda.

Do tell us how this small Jet will be able to scare Indian Air Force ?

So far there is not even a itch let alone scratch as far as IAF's strategic posturing is concern. Heck they are not even interested to buy anything expeditiously.

I wonder if many know its name in India. Is it Thundering ?
so why are you here go to Indian defense section if you don't like it:blah:

Nothing technical in this thread only fan boy propaganda.

Do tell us how this small Jet will be able to scare Indian Air Force ?

So far there is not even a itch let alone scratch as far as IAF's strategic posturing is concern. Heck they are not even interested to buy anything expeditiously.

I wonder if many know its name in India. Is it Thundering ?
Modi does and that is why he wanted to show Tejas in a third rate air show nobody goes to. If you want to play with the big boys including the JF17 try Paris, Farnborough, Dubai or Zuhai. Remember size is not the only. Remember it were Ghauri's Mongolian ponies who beat the Prithivi's Elephants.

Last edited:
Four you idiot with multiple ejector rack 6 BVRAAM+ 2 SRAAM:p::enjoy:

The JF17s are carrying 2 BVRAAMs and 2 WVRAAMs in the videos you blind pr1ck! The fuel tanks seem like a permanent presence in just about every pic of the JF17. Adding multiple ejector racks won't change the fact that the aircraft lacks range and heavy payload carrying capacity! And that needs to change. As does the load bearing on the relevant pylons to allow multiple missiles to be carried on a single pylon :p::enjoy:

Thanks for the technical points. I was here for the same, as this thread was inciting and talking about scaring Indians.

Modi aya Modi aya bhuuuu...:taz::taz::taz:

Coming back to your last point. I can not understand how it is relevant to the point I have raised. India sends Tejas to 3rd rate air show means he is scared of your JF17 ??
It is relevant because you said nobody knows about the JF in India and I said wrong. Go Google, modi very concerned about JF and failure of Indian military production. Even IAF is very concerned.

The JF17s are carrying 2 BVRAAMs and 2 WVRAAMs in the videos you blind pr1ck! The fuel tanks seem like a permanent presence in just about every pic of the JF17. Adding duel ejector racks won't change the fact that the aircraft lacks range and heavy payload carrying capacity! And that needs to change. As does the load bearing on the relevant pylons to allow multiple missiles to be carried on a single pylon :p::enjoy:
What a idiot you're eliminate fuel tanks than you add 2 more BVRAAM as for range it has capability of Air to air refueling with IL-78 and its a affordable lightweight combat jet to replace Mirage/F-7 series of jets with far better range and payload capabilities and by the way who told you that JF-17 is Medium/ Heavy weight combat jet:enjoy: and as for multiple ejector racks there are lot of pictures of duel ejector racks here on PDF with LGB and air to surface weapons and BVRAAM is surly lot lighter than LGBs and air to surface weapons
here the pics with multiple ejector racks
duel ejector racks.jpg

:p::sick::tongue:

Thanks for the technical points. I was here for the same, as this thread was inciting and talking about scaring Indians.
its the thread title specifically stated India as an enemy, go BS froum, you are reported:blah:

Your making This UP AS YOU GO LONG

You have 80 Thunders .......... Not 200 AND with severe GAPS in capability which can oly be rectified in Block 3 ie NO HMD or HOBS capability

THE F16 are now sanction prone and YOU have 1 block 52 sqd and 3 sqds of F16MLU

Finally USA operate 11 different FIGHTERS
China 6 types ie Flankers . J10 . J8 J7 JH7 and Soon J20
PAF has 4 typs today Mirages F7 F16 & Thunders

IAF decision to buy a SE fighter is too complement Tejas AND brinmg up nos quickly

123 Tejas will replace 120 Mig21 by year 2025/2026
120 F16/70 will replace 40 mig27 & 60 MIG29 by year 2030

270 su30mki will remain and be upgraded to supermki
Rafale fleet will be doubled from 36 to 72

IAF will operate 4 types by 2030

Rafale
Su30mki
F16/70
Tejas
BS....

1. i meant PAF is aiming for 200, current strength lies at 88 with 100 to be inducted by end of 2017
2. F-16 is available and doubt any sanctions will ever happen, its just USA is not willing to release subsidized EDA/USED/NEW
3. USAF operates only two/three mulitrole aircraft not 11, please mention which "multi role it operate other than f-16 and f-15, i didnt count f-35 as its a replacement for f-16, i didnt count f-22 as its a pure air superiority but lets count that too
4. i wonder why is jauguers getting life extension kit, and really you are going to dump the mig 29/mirage2000 when they just had upgrades..and are you going not gona induct a 5th gen even a decade after china has?

anyway logistically this is impossible, to put in prospective IAF would have to induct atleast 400 fighters in next 10 years to dump all of the rest of aircrafts, which is simply impossible
in last 10 years india hasnt even inducted 50 aircrafts and you expect to induct 400(assuming 700 aircraft strength needed for 42 sq) including two new types, the amount of training required will be so enormous thats its simply impossible
so mirages mig 29 are going to stay with us till 2040-2050

Wrong on Awacs

IAF has inducted the indengious Awacs
800px-KW3555_AWACS_IAF_%2832685888110%29.jpg

Secondly

Awacs does not CHANGE the Limtation of a fighter be it Tejas Gripen or Thunder. ... These fighters have severe limits which cannot be negated by Awacs

There is a reason why they are called force multipliers. Search the term. Dr do AWACS is far from entering service and is found short on several performance parameters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom