What's new

JF-17 trumps the Viper in certain domains

Hi,

Retaliation can be instantaneous to a certain act that the opponent may think has crossed the threshold of " patience " or has damaged their integrity---their honor and dignity---.

As I have stated many a time---" anyone who state that there will be no war between the two countries and has prepared as such---is the enemy of pakistan ".

A war may not happen is a different thing----than it will not happen---.
Exactly sir!!! why India is spending billions of dollars on its defence every year? why Pakistan is also increasing its defence capabilities within its limited resources. That's really stupid (no offence to anyone here) to think that there is no chance of a full fledge war and if some people in AHQ think like that, we need to throw them deep side the Arabian sea.

24294099_500019207040230_6137561949998538216_n.jpg

In my opinion ,this seems to be newly built jf17

Exactly sir!!! why India is spending billions of dollars on its defence every year? why Pakistan is also increasing its defence capabilities within its limited resources. That's really stupid (no offence to anyone here) to think that there is no chance of a full fledge war and if some people in AHQ think like that, we need to throw them deep side the Arabian sea.

Hi,

Yeah---India is spending those billions so not to have war---o_Oo_Oo_O---amazing isn't it---.

With so much poverty on one side and so much expenses on weapons on the other spectrum---India must be amazing to not seem like preparing for a future conflict---.

Hi,

Yeah---India is spending those billions so not to have war---o_Oo_Oo_O---amazing isn't it---.

With so much poverty on one side and so much expenses on weapons on the other spectrum---India must be amazing to not seem like preparing for a future conflict---.
I'm pretty sure that once India gets all the stuff it has ordered and similar extremist govt continues, and if Pakistan does not improve its defence capabilities, it will fancy its chances. PAF possessing an offensive capability will go a long way into preventing any misadventure from the adversary. I know Pakistan's budget is limited and we have a lot of national needs to tend and prioritise but national security should come first. This is saddening to see that whenever budgetary constraints are discussed, some of us want to take a bite on the defence budget under the pretext of human development but we don't want to plug the holes created by the corruption. Our politicians and bureaucrats launder USD 10.0 billion every year.

Back
Top Bottom