What's new

Iran Protests - Irani Girls Burning Their Veils !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you point to one democracy " flavor " that suits your taste ?

!~
Of course in my own country, the PTI that was removed by the greatest democracy on the planet aka amreeka, And many more around the world.

The west doesn't give a shyt about democracy or dictator ships and its no secret what ever suits them is the best regardless.

Stop following western BS blindly.

The west doesn't give a shyt about democracy or dictator ships and its no secret what ever suits them is the best regardless.

Cant answer for " the west " what ever that may include.

I know that i personally would rather live in a place where my basic human rights and freedom of speech are respected and i wish the same for others as well.

~

I know that i personally would rather live in a place where my basic human rights and freedom of speech are respected and i wish the same for others as well.

~

But not in Palestine where you want Jew occupation?

The woman who was used as a pretext to initiate these protest is actually alive. The video that was circulating proving that she had a stroke or whatever, regardless, she dropped herself on top of a chair has been removed from the internet.

Highly likely a foreign hand is at play here.

So you want Jew occupation of Palestine but are going to cry about Ukraine or Iran

Do just apartheid Jew states are ok

No , I want two states living peacefully , side by side but the Palestinians decided to put that on hold and voted for Hamas.

Thanks for derailing the thread though .

~

No , I want two states living peacefully , side by side but the Palestinians decided to put that on hold and voted for Hamas.

Thanks for derailing the thread though .

~

Whose derailing it,, you can't support Israeli apartheid then cry about Ukraine or iran

It's contradictory bullshit

Whose derailing it,, you can't support Israeli apartheid then cry about Ukraine or iran

It's contradictory bullshit

Already answered you on this .

As for Iran , kindly make your own stand clear , don't leech on my stand.

Easy enough to put this to the test , no ?

Democracy is not just about voting and getting a majority.

Democracy has to come with other set of things .

Like : a constitution, bill , or laws that protect basic human rights . That can be changed only by special majority . So even if 80% of the people want to shut me up , they cant , cause my freedom of speech is protected by the constitution,

Not to mention free press .You do want people to know what and who they are voting for. And people can not vote freely if they only get their news from "approved " government news sites .

~
The majority have voted to Mr. Raisi

The majority have practice in elections

In 2009 +85% of people practiced in elections

In France rarely 30%, 40% of people practice in elections

Majority wins not a bunch of separatist kurds

Hehehe,...

Also this is a good read for anyone interested

Democracy is not just about voting and getting a majority.

Democracy has to come with other set of things .

Like : a constitution, bill , or laws that protect basic human rights . That can be changed only by special majority . So even if 80% of the people want to shut me up , they cant , cause my freedom of speech is protected by the constitution,

Not to mention free press .You do want people to know what and who they are voting for. And people can not vote freely if they only get their news from "approved " government news sites .

~
What about working on implementing those ideas in your apartheid racist country instead of trolling here? You will be doing a great job for humanity 👍

The majority have voted to Mr. Raisi

The majority have practice in elections

In 2009 +85% of people practiced in elections

In France rarely 30%, 40% of people practice in elections

Majority wins not a bunch of separatist kurds

100% can vote and still would not change anything cause they only vote from a mullah screened list of candidates ,

Was Raisi running against a reformist ? What real alternative did the people have ?

The last reformist who ran , Mousavi , is still in house arrest.

Not to mention that the PM in Iran is not the top figure, but the supreme leader is , and he has not changed for 30 years.

~

that is rich.. coming from you lot
" thanks , "

You can open a thread on the topic if you are dissatisfied with what i wrote and i will answer you.

~

The woman who was used as a pretext to initiate these protest is actually alive

Source ?

~

~
Hilarious coming from you to brag about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom