What's new

Iranian fashion: between the veils

ajab to olaghi hasti.khiareto bezar poshtete bara roshdet kore khar
velesh kon .....

chand ta tosie mikonam behet , 1- inja ta postat be 2000 ta nareside be kesi tohin nakon , banet mikonan

2- ina ro bezar tooye ignore listet vagar na asabet khoord mishe : 1- "abii" 2- "rmi5"

why dont u report these a$$holes to get banned?!!!
reporting doesnt work that much .

99% of the times the mods cannot do much due to the excessive amount of work . so all u can do is not replying .

ignore them

Lol Demi,calm down mate!If you are really interested about posting western influences in the society post images of our own society from the 40s and the 50s.I am just asking you not to post pictures of Iranian girls because it's not our matter to say.Please understand the fact that Iran is our friend and ally.So we shouldn't do anything even in this forum which will undermine our friendship with them.
Personally i hate women wearing all those revealing western dresses as it doesn't suit them.Showing skin and revealing body isn't part of our Dharmic culture.Rather i am more attracted towards women who wear traditional Indian saris but then again it's their personal choice.I am only expressing my opinion.Btw do you even know how to wear a traditional Indian dress(I mean Dhoti and Uttariya).I am familiar with them because i studied in a residential Dharmic school for more than 5 years and we used to go to the prayer hall twice in the day wearing dhoti with uttariya.Plus i also wear traditional Bengali dress(Punjabi or Kurta and dhoti) on every religious festival and i am not ashamed of that because those are the parts of our culture and civilization...
P.S.-I don't have any personal issues with you mate,so no need to start a war of words:)
hmm.....sry mate just got carried away on ur allegations......
look this was just a article on guardian and it just came across me and I posted here....I am nt over here to insult or to provoke someone......I have no issue if someone post pics of indian girls from 40's and 50's .......and why should I be bothered for it...
if its on internet then it someone from their family must have shared and they did not have any problem with it....
another point ..today in free world u and I cannot press our opinion on others....if u say I do not like woman wearing revealing dresses then its ur personal opinion but will the women of this country listen to it depends on them......
as of ur dhoti remark ...yes I do know hw to wear a dhoti....and I don't know what uttariya is ....may be I know this but never came across this word.......my family is pretty dharmic ...and I know a good stuff of our glorious past and what our culture says..but I am only responsible for my thinking and actions...I cannot press it on anyone.....
I don't think any one would be ashamed of of its own background..because if u are ashamed of ur background then u are ashamed of urself......
no grudge for u too mate...........:)

hmm.....sry mate just got carried away on ur allegations......
look this was just a article on guardian and it just came across me and I posted here....I am nt over here to insult or to provoke someone......I have no issue if someone post pics of indian girls from 40's and 50's .......and why should I be bothered for it...
if its on internet then it someone from their family must have shared and they did not have any problem with it....
another point ..today in free world u and I cannot press our opinion on others....if u say I do not like woman wearing revealing dresses then its ur personal opinion but will the women of this country listen to it depends on them......
as of ur dhoti remark ...yes I do know hw to wear a dhoti....and I don't know what uttariya is ....may be I know this but never came across this word.......my family is pretty dharmic ...and I know a good stuff of our glorious past and what our culture says..but I am only responsible for my thinking and actions...I cannot press it on anyone.....
I don't think any one would be ashamed of of its own background..because if u are ashamed of ur background then u are ashamed of urself......
no grudge for u too mate...........:)
Okay we are fine then:cheers:!!Btw we should rather start a thread about the evolution of western dresses among the Indian women from the 20th century:).What's your say in this matter mate?

Okay we are fine then:cheers:!!Btw we should rather start a thread about the evolution of western dresses among the Indian women from the 20th century:).What's your say in this matter mate?
no problem ......
start the thread I will post some pics too.......:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom