What's new

Iran Protests - Irani Girls Burning Their Veils !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious coming from you to brag about it.

Have not seen you make a clear stand on the protests , how nice . . . Kindly do so before trying to " leech " on my stand.

And if you are really interested in getting a reply on what you wrote , kindly open your own thread on the topic and i will answer you.

If you where just trying to through a jab , " enjoy " your one liner .

~

Have not seen you make a clear stand on the protests , how nice . . . Kindly do so before trying to " leech " on my stand.

And if you are really interested in getting a reply on what you wrote , kindly open your own thread on the topic and i will answer you.

If you where just trying to through a jab , " enjoy " your one liner .

~
i support every peaceful protest with just cause but you are not the one to hold moral lessons to anyone if you know what i meant.

no need, everything is already known about your state, you can continue to pedal propaganda on other threads.

countless of lines were written about your state, i am not the one who need to persuade world in your injustice and apartheid state, it is your job.

i support every peaceful protest with just cause but you are not the one to hold moral lessons to anyone if you know what i meant.

You don't me or my stands , but since you presume to do , there is really no need for you to discuss it with me.

apartheid state,

Kindly open a dictionary to see what " apartheid " means .

No one stops Palestinians from electing their leaders , they stopped having elections since Hamas got into power 16 years ago.

They also put a stop to the two states peace process , which i happen to support,

And if you are really interested in getting an elaborate reply on this topic , kindly open your own thread on the topic and i will answer you.

~

Last edited:
You don't me or my stands , but since you presume to do , there is really no need for you to discuss it with me.

Kindly open a dictionary to see what " apartheid " means .

No one stops Palestinians from electing their leaders , they stopped having elections since Hamas got into power 16 years ago.

They also put a stop to the two states peace process , which i happen to support,

And if you are really interested in getting an elaborate reply on this topic , kindly open your own thread on the topic and i will answer you.

~

dude, even amnesty international declared you as apartheid state, why lie blatantly?

Apparently they killed another young woman...Najafi Hadis...not good.

dude, even amnesty international declared you as apartheid state, why lie blatantly?

So you don't actually want to get a serious answer from me and open a thread on this topic. You just enjoy throwing a one line jabs.

~

Last edited:
Apparently they killed another young woman...Najafi Hadis...not good.

I think this was two days ago :

~

The west, CIA, Islam Haters, Zio, .... On full propaganda mode on "Iran"

PS : on Islamic Iran, if Iran become secular, regime can kill daily 1000 people, none will care ....

Last edited:

Iran should learn its lesson from this feminist cuckold.

They should send mounted police with horses to run over protestors, freeze their bank accounts arbitrarily, threaten to void drivers licenses of truckers to destroy their livelihood, and have propaganda networks including government funded ones go on a rampage denouncing the protestors as terrorists.

Iran should learn from this cuckold.

Look into the rioters and their family. If they have government jobs, immediately fire them. If they are in university, immediately expel them. If they have degrees, void them. If you find anything questionable in their background, spam it everywhere to discredit them. And finally freeze their bank accounts and any monetary assets of them and their family. and possibly bulldoze the family homes of the serious offenders zionist style.

Create a large fund with confiscated property, and pay the families of law enforcement officers killed or injured by these terrorists for performing their duties.

In the west, if you burn police cars and police stations you would be instantly branded a terrorist, and you would be hunted down like an animal. So people know better then to get violent.

But they also attack non-violent people in such savage ways (such as their jobs, public image, bank accounts, drivers license etc. etc.) that it makes it unfeasable for 99.99% of people to dissent. thats why they can easily impose whatever unpopular policy they choose with little regard to public reaction.

just put out some sham "election", with hand picked candidates from their "mainstream media" vetted candidates, and choose between 2 clowns with almost identical policies that keeps the old order in check. The average westerner has less influence on their government then the average Iranian. Iran needs to learn from western tactics

Religion is actually extremely simple and basic, but we humans love to make it complicated
Not really. Since every human might have a different opinion or way they interpret what is written in their religious scriptures. Reason I guess there are several religious denominations/sects in almost every religion with different interpretations/stand.

Coming to topic. This will just be another fruitles protest that will fizzle out a get days from now amd people will forget/move on like other protests that happened before in Itran.
The only way things can change is a nationwide movement across the country calling for change or even overthrow of the islamist regime, just like Iranians did during the shah. Gonna be hard though, since the Mullahs have a firm grip on power ĺ.

Last edited:

The west, CIA, Islam Haters, Zio, .... On full propaganda mode on "Iran"

PS : on Islamic Iran, if Iran become secular, regime can kill daily 1000 people, none will care ....

Are you saying Hadis Najafi was not Killed ? Who cares if they got the picture of her from behind wrong.

Was reported that 75 where already killed in the protests :

~

Democracy is not the dictatorship of the majority over the minority.

If 80M want to wear hijab let them , it does not give them the right to force the other 20k to wear one too.

Specious contention. In every country, numerous laws have millions of detractors and opponents, yet it is mandatory for citizens to comply with them. Indeed, in a democratic system everyone will be forced to submit to the law, whether or not they agree with it is irrelevant.

Beside, i think you know those numbers are far from the reality in Iran. I am sure many here got the true impressions of where many of Iranian really stand after the 2009 election protests.

You mean the foreign-backed 2009 riots that were answered by massive counter-demonstrations of unprecedented scale by the Iranian people?

139810081147427019232784.jpg

1108968_343.jpg

81504.jpg

81509.jpg

81515.jpg

81502.jpg

81505.jpg

Was he running against a reformist ? What real alternative did the people have ?

Stop posting blatant falsehoods.

Iran's democratically elected President, Seyyed Ebrahim Ra'isi ran against not one but two reformist competitors at the 2021 election, and scored a resounding victory:

1) Abdolnasser Hemmati from the Executives of Construction of Iran Party.

About the party:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executives_of_Construction_Party

The Executives of Construction of Iran Party [a] (Persian: حزب کارگزاران سازندگی ایران‎, romanized: Hezb-e Kārgozārān-e Sāzandegi-ye Irān) is a reformist[8] political party in Iran, founded by 16[5] members of the cabinet of the then President Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani in 1996.[7][3] The party is a member of Council for coordinating the Reforms Front.[8]

2) Mohsen Miralizadeh representing the Will of the Iranian Nation Party.

About the party:

راه ملت؛ تولد حزبی جدید در 'بازار شام' اصلاح‌طلبان

Eslāh-talabān
(highlighted in red) means 'reformists' in Persian.

@K_Bin_W @mulj @hussain0216 @TheNoob @_Nabil_ @DF41 @PradoTLC : Please see above brothers, the quoted user has been publishing disinformation. Not one but two reformist candidates ran at Iran's 2021 presidential election against Ebrahim Ra'isi. Elections in the Islamic Republic have been as pluralistic as it gets.

The last reformist who ran , Mousavi , is still in house arrest.

Wrong. Since the formation of that political camp, which is nothing but a fifth column for Iran's existential foreign enemies, there has not been a single election closed to reformists.

Like : a constitution, bill , or laws that protect basic human rights . That can be changed only by special majority . So even if 80% of the people want to shut me up , they cant , cause my freedom of speech is protected by the constitution,

Iran has an elaborate constitution as well as laws protecting basic individual rights.

Not to mention free press .You do want people to know what and who they are voting for. And people can not vote freely if they only get their news from "approved " government news sites .

Iran has free media. Liberals in their own media and even on national television during open debates have called into question the existing dress code in recent days. Latest example, the live debate featuring former mayor of Tehran, Qolamhossein Karbaschi, a reformist:

Was Raisi running against a reformist ? What real alternative did the people have ?

The last reformist who ran , Mousavi , is still in house arrest.

False, seyyed Ra'isi faced not one but two reformist candidates at the 2021 presidential election: Abdolnasser Hemmti and Mohsen Miralizadeh.

And false again, reformist candidates were allowed to run at every election held in Islamic Iran since the 2009 riots.

Not to mention that the PM in Iran is not the top figure,

There's no "PM" (Prime Minister) in the institutional order of the Islamic Republic of Iran. The quoted user does not master the elementary basics of Iran's political system yet is making far reaching and baseless statements on the topic.

but the supreme leader is , and he has not changed for 30 years.

The Supreme Leader is elected by the Assembly of Experts, which is itself democratically elected by the Iranian people. Moreoever the Leader does not manage day to day executive tasks, that's the government's responsibility. The Supreme Leader issues general guidelines, which administrations by the way often fail to put into practice, often deliberately.

Anti-Islamic Republic, anti-hejab law rioters resorting to "I"SIS-style violence while trying to stone to death a law enforcement officer:

Savage rioters attacking private automobiles in Orumiye and threatening citizens inside:

Rioters brutally assaulting man for disagreeing with them - this is what they and their western / zionist sponsors mean when babbling about "democracy", "free speech" and "human rights", the most hollow and misleading political mantras in existence:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom