What's new

Iran Protests - Irani Girls Burning Their Veils !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SalarHaqq ,

I think that you own him no explanation to anybody on that matter before exlplained from which position IRoI is critised, is it better or worse as statehood and for what his country stands.

@SalarHaqq ,

I think that you own him no explanation to anybody on that matter before exlplained from which position IRoI is critised, is it better or worse as statehood and for what his country stands.

You are 100% right. I only debunk the disinformation so others don't get misled by it.

Israeli right wing propoganda ✅
Old Shah era Iranian flag ✅
Indian phull support to Israel comments ✅

(Not that I support forceful enforcement of Hijab and Iranians are rightfully mad as they should be - but this is just funny)

Let Iranians deal with their own issues

In that case, none of it would be counted towards the province's own per capita GDP.

But there are other examples. Relative to the national average, East Azarbaijan province isn't poor. Nor is Zanjan province, nor Mazandaran province. None of these are considered majority Persian. And they all have per capita GDP's superior to Fars and Kerman provinces, the majority of whose inhabitants are native Persian speakers.

As for Tehran, its population consists of all linguistic groups present in Iran. To characterize it as an exclusively Persian city would be incorrect.

Many of the violent rioters killed in Tehran were native Persian-speakers. Thus, the lady who passed away (we don't know whether she was actually killed) represents one versus many.

When they protest in Esfahan province, where in fact the largest demonstrations relative to the water issue took place, they are native Persian-speakers. And so on.

Iranians from different linguistic sub-groups cannot be identified by their skin color nor by their looks.

Skintone-wise, native Persian-speakers aren't any whiter than members of numerous other linguistic groups. Look at native Azari-speakers such as Supreme Leader Khamenei or IRGC general Baqeri and see how fair skinned they happen to be. In fact Iranians of different linguistic backgrounds for the most part are physically indistinguishable. And within most linguistic sub-groups of Iran, one will find multiple skin tones (there are pretty fair-skinned native Persian-speakers but also much darker skinned ones, same goes for many other linguistic groups).

As said, there's been heavy inter-marriage between Iranians of different linguistic groups historically, and this phenomenon has only intensified in the modern era with urbanization (around 80% now), development of inter-city transportation and infrastructures, public education and so on.

The Tehran bourgeoisie is also comprised of people from a variety of national linguistic backgrounds.

In Iran neither of the two holds true.

Every people say the same than you about their own state, but it's just lies.

It's something that all people do, but it's ugly to say clearly.

If you are Persian in Iran likely you will have higher income than if you are non-Persian.

If you are Anglo/Jewish in USA likely you will have higher income than if you are black.

If you are Han Chinese in China likely you will have higher income than if you are Eigur.

And so on, all the f states of this world works that way. Of course there are Persian people poor in Iran, and Jewish people poor in USA, and Han Chinese people poor in China, but in a less amount than any other ethnicity in those countries.

And when people make mayhem in streets they are asking for money, but they never say that clearly, beause it's ugly to say it, and instead they say excuses and talk about lack of freedom, when they are really complaining about lack of money.

Human people is hipocryte all around the world, that's common to ruling elites and protestors, and to all ethnicities :enjoy:

Every people say the same than you about their own state, but it's just lies.

It's something that all people do, but it's ugly to say clearly.

The facts I cited (easily verifiable) speak for themselves, and they debunk such assumptions in regards to Iran.

If you are Persian in Iran likely you will have higher income than if you are non-Persian.

The kind of racial and ethnic diversity we see in North America and western Europea does not exist in Iran.

The Iranian population is racially homogeneous, Iranians for the most part are physically indistinguishable from each other no matter their linguistic backgrounds. Names aren't specific to linguistic sub-communities either. Same goes for clothing, with a few exceptions (mostly in rural areas).

In other terms there's generally no way to tell whether an Iranian citizen is Persian, Azari or Kurdish etc. Accents may be the only tangible factor of distinction but then again, there are so many local accents including among Persians themselves, that unless someone has studied them in depth, they will not always be able to deduce their interlocutor's linguistic backgrounds from listening to them. Moreover, those born in urban centers like Tehran tend to speak Persian free of accent.

Even the birthplace doesn't necessarily inform about the linguistic background of an Iranian, because linguistic groups geographically overlap and intermingle.

Iranians do not ask their compatriots what their "ethnicity" is. When they meet someone new, they may ask that person what area of Iran they're from, but never what their so-called "ethnicity" is. It's just not a factor of import in Iranian society.

And so on, all the f states of this world works that way. Of course there are Persian people poor in Iran, and Jewish people poor in USA, and Han Chinese people poor in China, but in a less amount than any other ethnicity in those countries.

As long as no concrete evidence is shown to back this up, it can't be considered factual. What is more, the majority of Iranians do not originate from a single sub-national linguistic community but are of mixed linguistic backgrounds. Intermarriage is more than frequent, it's the norm. So any comparison or ranking of "ethnic" groups in Iran is skewed from the outset.

And when people make mayhem in streets they are asking for money, but they never say that clearly, beause it's ugly to say it, and instead they say excuses and talk about lack of freedom, when they are really complaining about lack of money.

That's possible but it doesn't relate to "ethnicity". Those with an ethnicist outlook have no problem displaying it, and they are marginal minorities amongst their kin.

Last edited:
Many things discussed in the thread, but no one asked the Iranian members for their opinion on the hijab/headscarf practices.

What would Iran lose if it abolished these obligations and released them completely? As far as I know, these issues have occupied a serious place in Iran's domestic policy discussions since the Khamenei's first years.

Many things discussed in the thread, but no one asked the Iranian members for their opinion on the hijab/headscarf practices.

What would Iran lose if it abolished these obligations and released them completely? As far as I know, these issues have occupied a serious place in Iran's domestic policy discussions since the Khamenei's first years.
Visit the Iranian Threads, it's been discussed there by Iranians, still a few dozen of members aren't representative of the whole population.

7/10 or more of the Iranians members here are highly against the Islamic way of ruling in Iran, against Kamenai, against Islam, against "Arab" imported religion, against Semites, and so on ,....

Last edited:
9/10 or more of the Iranians members here are highly against the Islamic way of ruling in Iran, against Kamenai, against Islam, against "Arab" imported religion, against Semites, and so on ,....

Closer to 5/10 I'd say. They're just more vocal, more active and use violent mob-like tactics to silence those with opposing views. Also don't forget that most Iranian users here are living outside Iran where the proportion of oppositionists is superior, and even inside Iran it's more the oppositionist type who tends to frequent so-called social media, forums etc. With this in mind, you can get some idea of the actual composition of public opinion in Iran. It's nothing like what the internet suggests.

Closer to 5/10 I'd say. They're just more vocal, more active and use verbal violence and mob-like tactics to silence those with opposing views. Also don't forget that most Iranian users here are living outside Iran where the proportion of oppositionists is superior, and even inside Iran it's more the oppositionist type who tends to frequent so-called social media, forums etc. With this in mind, you can get some idea of the actual composition of public opinion in Iran. It's nothing like what the internet suggests.
Yeah, social media will give you just an approximate idea, I've edited my post to 7/10,

I was talking about here in pdf, you were outnumbered 1 against 5 at least, mods have to ban you from the thread just to Abid to the majority demand.

I was really shocked by the aggressiveness and verbal violence against you, dunno why people can't exchange opposite ideas with calm and within the boundaries of civility (like you do).

Also was shocked by the hatred toward Islam and Arabs from some Iranian members.

I just hope they aren't representative of commun Iranians

Yeah, social media will give you just an approximate idea

We can even say it offers a pretty twisted image of reality. Don't forget, all these media are owned by the enemy and even though at first glance they appear to leave room for the expression of every kind of opinion, they use subtle censorship and distortion techniques to impose the dominance of one specific view - that of the powers to be.

They're specially tailored to push propaganda under a fallacious cover of neutrality. "Freedom of speech" in the west in nothing but delusion, opinion is engineered.

I was talking about here in pdf, you were outnumbered 1 against 5 at least, mods have to ban you from the thread just to Abid to the majority demand.

True. However they were essentially three to gang up on me (I think you know who I mean). After that, several others came out in solidarity with me. Then two of the three antagonists announced they'd leave the forum. A pity as they seemed to have difficulties maintaining their composure in the face of recent events.

I was really shocked by the aggressiveness and verbal violence against you, dunno why people can't exchange opposite ideas with calm and within the boundaries of civility (like you do).

That is and has always been a trademark of the Iranian opposition: rudeness, profanity, hysteria. They won't even spare each other over petty political differences of their own - and almost all of them conceive of themselves as tolerant "democrats"!

Imagine the chaos and the chronic, never-ending domestic strife if the Islamic Republic were to collapse (God forbid), in which case these people would fill the void. It's obvious that Iran would go under, and with her the one government which stands out as a source of inspiration for Muslims to accomplish their duty in the geopolitical arena namely resisting the biggest global oppressors i.e. the zio-American empire.

Also was shocked by the hatred toward Islam and Arabs from some Iranian members.

I just hope they aren't representative of commun Iranians

Iranians are diverse in this regard, can't all be put in the same basket. Islamophobia and blanket animosity towards Arabs are mostly characteristic of secular Iranian ultra-nationalism. The Islamic-minded and the religious have completely different positions however. Look at the massive crowds in the photographs of counter-demonstrations I shared (from either 2009 or this week): participants in these rallies are common Iranians too.

Last edited:
Out of control oppositionist exiles in London harass, insult and beat a Moslem Iranian man wishing to offer namaz (ritual prayers) to Allah at the Islamic Center funded by the Islamic Republic. British police witness the scene and refuse to intervene:

https://****/BisimchiMedia/91908

Replace **** with t[dot]me

Rioting outlaws in the Holy City of Mashhad brutally assault a group of pious Moslem Iranians next to a mosque, stab one repeatedly in the arm and murder another, a war veteran, by stabbing him in the heart; they damage equipment belonging to the mosque:

Last edited:
Out of control oppositionist exiles in London harass, insult and beat a Moslem Iranian man wishing to offer namaz (prayers) to Allah at the Islamic Center funded by the Islamic Republic. British police witness the scene and refuse to intervene:

https://****/BisimchiMedia/91908

Replace **** with t[dot]me

Rioting outlaws in the Holy City of Mashhad brutally assault a group of pious Moslem Iranians next to a mosque, stab one repeatedly in the arm and murder another, a war veteran, by stabbing him in the heart; they damage equipment belonging to the mosque:

Any Embassy has the right to protection from the mob in any country. We have freedom of speech not freedom of assault and vandalism. I hope the all get prosecuted under public order act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom