What's new

Iran Protests - Irani Girls Burning Their Veils !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Iranian govt does not need to require women to wear headscarves.

The Iranian govt can prohibit prostitutes and criminals from wearing headscarves, which will lead women to wear headscarves on their own initiative.

Thanks for the information.

It can't be expected that someone from a state saying his state is racist. But ethnicity is the base of ruling of every state of this world, even the less racist modern states like USA (American ruling elite are anglo and Jewish origin).

Everytime I see Iranian police kill some protestors, the victim always is non-Persian, but must be just a coincidence :enjoy:.

And it's just a coincidence that the poorer zones are non-Persian, of course.

Ethnic_Map_of_Iran.png

To the ethnicity margination you can add religion exclusion, if you are not shiite, you are second class people.

The Lurs are a people who are in between a mix of Kurds and Persians if I recall correctly, no?

Hehehe,...

Also this is a good read for anyone interested

What about working on implementing those ideas in your apartheid racist country instead of trolling here? You will be doing a great job for humanity 👍

Reminds me of the coup against Imran Khan in Pakistan via the American "diplomat" Donald Lu who ADMITTED to construing a coup. Quite a sad set of affairs.

Closer to 5/10 I'd say. They're just more vocal, more active and use violent mob-like tactics to silence those with opposing views.

LOL

silencing those with opposing views ?

You blame the other members of acting like the Supreme leader ?

You are not the victim here .Take responsibility for your own actions :

~

LOL

silencing those with opposing views ?

You are not the victim here .Take responsibility for your own actions :

Hollow retort that doesn't address the points at hand but delves into cheap ad hominem. Not surprised. Cope with having anti-IR drivel debunked now.

More like the rioters they support, who murder ordinary citizens and law enforcement agents in mob attacks, set fire to mosques, destroy public property. Not too different from the zionist apartheid regime and its token mouthpieces on here, who equally support said rioters. Like-minded subjects end up joining hands.

Last edited:
Hollow retort that doesn't address the points at hand but delves into cheap ad hominem.

Points ? you make no points .

What you do is hide your distortion of reality and some time blunts lies , behind walls of words , that no one here seems to have the patience to read. So many here stopped correcting you , cause they know they will just get a new wall of empty words , which intentions is just to blur the truth.

That is why you got kicked of the Iranian chill thread .

You might fool a few , but most here understand how ridiculous your claims are , no matter how many words you write to hide it. They just don't bother correcting you.

Here are some of the nonsense that you tried to sell here :

That Iran is a democracy - IT is not.

That - You have a proper opposition in Iran - no you don't.

That there is no large group of people that hope to see change in Iran - Yes there is.

That Iran enjoy free press and media cover . No it does not since that crack down on news paper media and free speech in 2009.

Any more points you want to make ?

~

Last edited:
Points ? you make no points .

Sure do. Hard hitting ones at that, which cause anti-IR disinformation to crumble instantly.

The very fact that you're now reduced to dwelling on ad hominem is proof in and onto itself of the validity of my points over the propaganda you were rehashing uncritically.

What you do is hide your distortion of reality and some time blunts lies , behind walls of words that no one here seems to have the patience to read.

Weak excuse. Had they carried a semblance of substance, those three lines above would've provided sufficient space for least one concrete counter-argument or fact.

Instead, hollow ranting is all they consist of.

So many here stopped correcting you , cause they know they will just get a new wall of empty words , which intentions is just to blur the truth.

Your apparent obsession with me, which you share with a couple of other anti-Iran users, tells a different story.

That is why you got kicked of the Iranian chill thread .

I don't remember moderators commenting the content of my posts nor the facts I present.

You might fool a few , but most here understand how ridiculous your claims are , no matter how many words you write to hide it. They just don't bother correcting you.

How about possessing the humility to refrain from speaking for "most here"?

Especially given that your own posts on this thread have been met with unanimous opposition from multiple user of various nationalities. So, I kind of doubt you're in a position to direct this sort of a contention at me.

As for fooling readers, again look who's talking... he who issues blatant disinformation, such as that reformists have been barred from elections since 2009, which I debunked by sharing evidence to the contrary.

That Iran is a democracy - IT is not.

Of course it is. Blanket denial by supporters of the zionist regime and/or NATO won't change the fact I'm afraid.

That - You have a proper opposition in Iran - no you don't.

Not only is there a proper opposition party to the current administration in Iran, but the distance separating political camps in Iran is infinitely more real than the bogus Hollywood show so-called "democracies" of the west are trying to pass off as multipartism, where barely differentiated figures and parties, vetted by deep states and bankrolled by big business, are taking part in meaningless "elections" whose voters have been subjected to intense, permanent social engineering, and where consent is manufactured by streamlined media owned by the same oligarchy.

In Islamic Iran, of the two main political families running at elections, one intends to overthrow the system from within à la Gorbachev no less. A degree of pluralism which has zero equivalent anywhere amongst tightly controlled regimes of the west.

That there is no large group of people that hope to see change in Iran - Yes there is.

"Change" is a vague term. And I don't remember having made a statement along the quoted lines.

That Iran enjoy free press and media cover . No it does not since that crack down on news paper media and free speech in 2009.

Yet, free lively debate is ongoing in the public space of Islamic Iran, whose media landscape is just as pluralistic and vivid as its political scene.

Any more points you want to make ?

All you could come up with, are empty dogmatic buzzwords with literally nothing to substantiate them.

Which is natural: first you sought to illustrate the propagandistic allegations with concrete data. Problem being that every bit of it was factually untrue, as I proved with valid sources and robust documentation. Hence you're now back at proposing unsubstantiated slogans.

Everyone following the discussion from the start can readily see it.

Last edited:
Things could have been normalised way earlier if the Iranian executive branch arrested and executed those responsible under Qisas law but no in muslim countries the govts consider it a sign of weakness if they turn on their own

We can even say it offers a pretty twisted image of reality. Don't forget, all these media are owned by the enemy and even though at first glance they appear to leave room for the expression of every kind of opinion, they use subtle censorship and distortion techniques to impose the dominance of one specific view - that of the powers to be.

They're specially tailored to push propaganda under a fallacious cover of neutrality. "Freedom of speech" in the west in nothing but delusion, opinion is engineered.

True. However they were essentially three to gang up on me (I think you know who I mean). After that, several others voiced support for me. Then two of the three announced they'd leave the forum. A pity they had difficulties maintaining their composure in the face of recent events.

That is and has always been a trademark of the Iranian opposition: rudeness, profanity, hysteria. They won't even spare each other over political differences of their own. And most of them conceive of themselves as tolerant "democrats"!

Imagine the chaos and the chronic, never-ending domestic strife if the Islamic Republic were to collapse (God forbid), in which case these people would fill the void. It's obvious that Iran would go under, and with her the one government which stands out as a source of inspiration for Muslims to accomplish their duty in the geopolitical arena namely resisting the biggest global oppressors i.e. the zio-American empire.

Iranians are diverse in this regard, can't be put in the same basket. Islamophobia and blanket animosity towards Arabs are mostly characteristic of secular Iranian ultra-nationalism. The Islamic-minded and the religious have completely different positions however. Look at the massive crowds in the photographs of counter-demonstrations I shared (from either 2009 or this week): participants in these rallies are common Iranians too.
Those ultranationalists, reformists, opposition, whatever you call them are just stupid or on the west payroll .

When your country have multiple existential problems, you don't push it to collapse.

- Ahwaz separatists
- Balosh separatists
- Kurds separatists
- Azerbaijan lurking at the Azeri provinces
- Taliban madness in Afghanistan.
- Isreal looking for an opportunity to bomb / terminate your nuclear facilities.

When you have a regime that is succeeding in confronting all those problems and uniting all Iranians you stick with it.

I would have backed Pacific protests against corruption, lack of healthcare, poverty,... If they are occurring, but those savage protests are just a waste if time, energy, lifes, and an open door for total chaos.

Things could have been normalised way earlier if the Iranian executive branch arrested and executed those responsible under Qisas law but no in muslim countries the govts consider it a sign of weakness if they turn on their own
Somehow true, our regimes never take responsibilities and punish their executive branches for any wrongdoing.

But in this specific case, even with a release of video showing the girl collapsing alone, her medical tracks,.... The "wise" people started protesting from day one.

عنزة و لو طارت

maxres16.jpg

Yet, free lively debate is ongoing in the public space of Islamic Iran, whose media landscape is just as pluralistic and vivid as its political scene.

One would think you are describing Freedom of the press in the Netherlands , rather than Iran,

" A media landscape is just as pluralistic and vivid as its political scene. " you say , Really ?

" Vivid and pluralistic " this are this honestly the words that come into your mind , when you think of freedom of the press in Iran ?

Cause one does not need to do an extensive research to get a very different picture . It is enough to read the 3 first lines in Wiki about freedom of the press in Iran which reads :

Censorship in Iran was ranked among the world's most extreme in 2020. Reporters Without Borders ranked Iran 173 out of 180 countries in the World Press Freedom Index, which ranks countries from 1 to 180 based on the level of freedom of the press. Reporters Without Borders described Iran as “one of the world’s five biggest prisons for media personnel" in the 40 years since the revolution.

So a country that in any serious study on the net is ranked little above North Korea when it comes to freedom of the press you try to sell as " " Vivid and pluralistic "

But in a way you are right !

Iran's " media landscape is just as pluralistic and vivid as its political scene. " . . .

~

Are you saying Hadis Najafi was not Killed ? Who cares if they got the picture of her from behind wrong.

Was reported that 75 where already killed in the protests :

~

Usually, a riot like this is because there's foreign country involvement.

As usual, CIA.

Iran is a country where people are starved to death.

USA who is starving Iranian to death, and at the same time, USA supports starving Iranian to attack USA's enemy. USA will never let the enemy do their job right to make Iranian happy and full.

USA is the God of the World.

After being robbed, raped, the victim says thank you and praises the criminal!

One would think you are describing Freedom of the press in the Netherlands , rather than Iran,

" A media landscape is just as pluralistic and vivid as its political scene. " you say , Really ?

" Vivid and pluralistic " this are this honestly the words that come into your mind , when you think of freedom of the press in Iran ?

Cause one does not need to do an extensive research to get a very different picture . It is enough to read the 3 first lines in Wiki about freedom of the press in Iran which reads :

Censorship in Iran was ranked among the world's most extreme in 2020. Reporters Without Borders ranked Iran 173 out of 180 countries in the World Press Freedom Index, which ranks countries from 1 to 180 based on the level of freedom of the press. Reporters Without Borders described Iran as “one of the world’s five biggest prisons for media personnel" in the 40 years since the revolution.

So a country that in any serious study on the net is ranked little above North Korea when it comes to freedom of the press you try to sell as " " Vivid and pluralistic "

But in a way you are right !

Iran's " media landscape is just as pluralistic and vivid as its political scene. " . . .

Wikipedia, a biased source parroting the propaganda of even more biased NGO's whose sole purpose is to serve the agenda of pseudo-"democratic" western regimes known to be rabidly hostile towards Iran - the epitome of credibility... not.

At the end of the day, this is all politically motivated talk. What counts are concrete facts and I did provide a few undeniable ones, such as the numerous, continuously operating liberal reformist media in Iran, or such as the lively debates on national Iranian television where diametrically opposite views are aired, against a background of globally unparalleled pluralism tolerated by the Islamic Republic because as said, the agenda of the liberal camp is anti-constitutional and aims to overthrow the ruling system from within.

Last edited:

The west, CIA, Islam Haters, Zio, .... On full propaganda mode on "Iran"

PS : on Islamic Iran, if Iran become secular, regime can kill daily 1000 people, none will care ....
I'll defer to you since you are Iranian and probably know more.

But I personally find ot hard to believe all this might be propaganda. Expat Iranians here too are speaking against it.

I think this was two days ago :

~
Well I am being told its propaganda by people here, but to me it's sad if true thats all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom