What's new

Iran Protests - Irani Girls Burning Their Veils !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khuzestan province is the rich oil province and his high GDP is due to that, but obviously local people doesnt smell that money, the real richer zone of Iran is Tehran (the capital, like every country of this world).

In that case, none of it would be counted towards the province's own per capita GDP.

But there are other examples. Relative to the national average, East Azarbaijan province isn't poor. Nor is Zanjan province, nor Mazandaran province. None of these are considered majority Persian. And they all have per capita GDP's superior to Fars and Kerman provinces, the majority of whose inhabitants are native Persian speakers.

As for Tehran, its population consists of all linguistic groups present in Iran. To characterize it as an exclusively Persian city would be incorrect.

The woman killed was non-Persian.

Many of the violent rioters killed in Tehran were native Persian-speakers. Thus, the lady who passed away (we don't know whether she was actually killed) represents one versus many.

When people protests because they have no water in Iran buffer zones in the border, the dead are non-Persian, and so on.

When they protest in Esfahan province, where in fact the largest demonstrations relative to the water issue took place, they are native Persian-speakers. And so on.

When I see rich kids of Tehran in Instagram, I only see white Persian people.

Iranians from different linguistic sub-groups cannot be identified by their skin color nor by their looks.

Skintone-wise, native Persian-speakers aren't any whiter than members of numerous other linguistic groups. Look at native Azari-speakers such as Supreme Leader Khamenei or IRGC general Baqeri and see how fair skinned they happen to be. In fact Iranians of different linguistic backgrounds for the most part are physically indistinguishable. And within most linguistic sub-groups of Iran, one will find multiple skin tones (there are pretty fair-skinned native Persian-speakers but also much darker skinned ones, same goes for many other linguistic groups).

As said, there's been heavy inter-marriage between Iranians of different linguistic groups historically, and this phenomenon has only intensified in the modern era with urbanization (around 80% now), development of inter-city transportation and infrastructures, public education and so on.

The Tehran bourgeoisie is also comprised of people from a variety of national linguistic backgrounds.

Every state works that way, one ethnicity ruling elite abuse and dominate anothers, and that's is not a problem for sustain the state working well.

The problem is when your abuse your own ethnicity people, then your state become unstable, and police start to disobbey orders.

In Iran neither of the two holds true.

Last edited:
Propaganda. Iran is a strong powerful nation, out of 80M if 20k protest or disagree then it makes no difference. Majority Iranians don't mind wearing hijab or scarf, it's a tradition aswell similar to Pakistan where women wear niqaab, hijab or scarf for modesty.

@QWECXZ
True but the west will ignore the majority (it's western version of democracy) and focus on 20k and foam at mouth.

Another massive counter-demonstration by the valiant people of Islamic Iran against violent, hysterical foreign-supported rioters who attack and murder law enforcement agents and other citizens, who set fire to mosques, vandalize public and private property:

11.png

2.png

3.png

Last edited:
True but the west will ignore the majority (it's western version of democracy) and focus on 20k and foam at mouth.

Democracy is not the dictatorship of the majority over the minority.

If 80M want to wear hijab let them , it does not give them the right to force the other 20k to wear one too.

Beside, i think you know those numbers are far from the reality in Iran. I am sure many here got the true impressions of where many of Iranian really stand after the 2009 election protests.

~

If 80M want to wear hijab let them , it does not give them the right to force the other 20k to wear one too.

Beside, i think you know those numbers are far from the reality in Iran. I am sure many here got the true impressions of where many of Iranian really stand after the 2009 election protests.

~

How come the majority practice in elections and vote to Raisi ?

~
Oh yeah sure, only western numbers are the truth nothing but the truth rest is all BS.

BTW in west the minority has to follow the majority rules but than who gives a shyte.

How come the majority practice in elections and vote to Raisi ?

Was he running against a reformist ? What real alternative did the people have ?

The last reformist who ran , Mousavi , is still in house arrest.

~

Oh yeah sure, only western numbers are the truth nothing but the truth rest is all BS.

Easy enough to put this to the test , no ?

BTW in west the minority has to follow the majority rules but than who gives a shyte.

Democracy is not just about voting and getting a majority.

Democracy has to come with other set of things .

Like : a constitution, bill , or laws that protect basic human rights . That can be changed only by special majority . So even if 80% of the people want to shut me up , they cant , cause my freedom of speech is protected by the constitution,

Not to mention free press .You do want people to know what and who they are voting for. And people can not vote freely if they only get their news from "approved " government news sites .

~

Last edited:
Mullah in every sect is a disease for society. I hope iranians get rid of these barbarian mullahs. Iranians are a great and smart nation, they will contribute to the world immensely if they become free from clutches of mullah. Pakistanis should stand with the ppl of iran.

Iranian spring in action. Let's see what's in stored for Iranians down the line considering what has happened in Syria and Libya.... In any society where there is different laws for the rich elite and the commoner this will happen. Iranian elite enjoyed the life of relative liberalism ( some guy even shared pictures of the Iranian elite youngsters posting their lives in Tehran ). If we could see these pics, so could the commoners and thus the hatred is sown in the heart of the people. Naturally any enemy will take advantage of a volatile situation and hence Iran is paying the price for it's mistakes. It would be better for the people and the govt come to a mutual consensus of the middle way ( miyana ravi ). Best wishes for Iran in the 5th generation war.

~
Don't take anyone's word for the percentage of pro-hijabis in Iran. They say fake numbers that are suiting their agenda. What you should do is go to youtube and type "Iran Street Walk". Choose a video and start watching. If a girl/woman shows her hair, if the headscarf looks like a hairclip perched on the head then she is not a real hijabi and she's half-heartedly wearing it to obey the mandatory dress-code.

I watched several videos. And let me tell you something. Turkey has been secular for a century now. Girls can wear the skimpiest clothes they want since I can remember. But the impression I have from watching Iranian street walks is that Turkey has more Hijabis then Iran. It was a very revealing experience. Very high percentage of women(like more than 80%) showing most of the hair in Iran. It's like they're mocking the cloth. Make-believe hijabis. I have never seen such discrepancy between people's and government's attitudes towards a matter. To me, it's clear as a day the compulsory hijab doesn't have any future in Iran. If it's doesn't dissolve now, then it's tomorrow.

One more point. If a woman's hair properly covered and she is wearing the headscarf by her choice, that still doesn't mean she supports compulsory hijab. Most of my female relatives are hijabi and none of them would support such a law. NONE.

Easy enough to put this to the test , no ?

Democracy is not just about voting and getting a majority.

Democracy has to come with other set of things .

Like : a constitution, bill , or laws that protect basic human rights . That can be changed only by special majority . So even if 80% of the people want to shut me up , they cant , cause my freedom of speech is protected by the constitution,

Not to mention free press .You do want people to know what and who they are voting for. And people can not vote freely if they only get their news from government.

~
Kid, I know democracy inside out have spent all my life. You are playing the usual BS just like Obama once said there are many version flavors of democracy. Of course one that suites the west the rest is all garb. I have an encyclopedia but I won't waste BW or time.

Kid, I know democracy inside out have spent all my life. You are playing the usual BS just like Obama once said there are many version flavors of democracy. Of course one that suites the west the rest is all garb. I have an encyclopedia but I won't waste BW or time.

Can you point to one democracy " flavor " that suits your taste ?

!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom