What's new

Iran Protests - Irani Girls Burning Their Veils !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they don’t want to wear scarf, let them vent their steam. In few weeks their western funding will run out and they will return to their home. Aytullas govt is making it worst for themselves.

Reminds me of the western funded Aurat (women) March in Pakistan. No body (public) gave a Sh!t and they disappear on their own.

If they don’t want to wear scarf, let them vent their steam. In few weeks their western funding will run out and they will return to their home. Aytullas govt is making it worst for themselves.

Reminds me of the western funded Aurat (women) March in Pakistan. No body (public) gave a Sh!t and they disappear on their own.
Who do you think is funding them? Got evidence that they are funded from abroad?

I do think hijab should be mandatory not because I necessarily agree with it one way or other but mainly because it is a main wedge issue used by people outside the country to cause trouble in Iran. Raisi is playing hardball with them as he is a cut above the rest and probably one of the few if not the only one in recent years to actually say no and stand by it. He has no assets in the west unlike others and that is why he cannot be coerced like previous regimes. Westerners don't like Raisi as he is like a shower of ice cold water after they got in bed with pliant regimes like Rouhani who put up no resistance of any kind. So now they are pulling stunts like this but it will backfire in spectacular fashion.

I don't remember who said it but somebody said that if they make hijab optional, sanctimonious hawks in the west will declare victory immediately and take that as a greenlight to create even more chaos. I can guarantee you the next day they will find something new to complain about, it is not a slippery slope, it is a slippery cliff, these people can never be satisfied, it is stupid even to appease any of their demands, it never ends with them.

I cannot say with 100% certainty but probably I would say 70-80% chance most of these protesters are connected in some way to outside networks. The reason I would guess this is because my first reaction when I first heard about this story is that I found it very suspicious how nobody in the news talked about the fact that she had underlying health problems. I was actually astounded that so many people were dumb enough to believe that police had any role in her death, I would bet that is was just a case of bad timing, her health was already in bad shape, she could have died anywhere, I don't know how anyone can miss this as it was the first thing I noticed. When she died in police custody, outsiders were looking for anything to grab onto and this was it. I personally cannot see how protests of this size can organically come from a story this unfounded. I don't think most Iranians are dumb enough not to see that she died not because of police but because of her health problems. Protests of this size do not look organic to me, the story does not add up and even I can figure this from outside.

Whoever funded these networks messed up in my opinion because they made it too obvious that these protests are not organic. Her death was due to health problems and the size of the protests gives it away. If the protests were smaller, maybe it would have been more believable and harder to tell but there is no way that this many people can be fooled with narrative of police killing her.

Another thing that people never consider is that protests like this make it super obvious who is connected to who. Iranian authorities are not stupid, they know who showed up to the protests and who was leading them. You can bet anyone at the protests got profiled already and authorities are connecting the dots to see who is backing them. There are a lot of plainclothes officers in Iran exactly for this reason, you would never know who they are but they know who you are. Many of them probably even joined underground protest groups to see who organized it, when protestors show up, police are waiting. This network will be busted pretty soon, not a matter of if but when.

At any rate, government will do whatever they need to do to clean this up and I think majority of Iranian people can appreciate resuming normal life.

Last edited:
China's biggest trade partner is ASEAN.
ASEAN is not a nation.

China has no territorial dispute with Russia. All mutual claims were dropped in the 1990's. The only active dispute is with India.
False.
China has following additional disputes.

1. Japan and Taiwan - Senkaku island.
2. bhutan
3. Vietnam over Paracels Island.

You are right about Russia, that dispute has been closed in 2004 and ratified in 2008 fully. But even before that Russia and China have been cooperating against US with Russia providing bulk of military technology during 90s. Before Russia, and before Soviet-Sino split, USSR provided you with first ballistic missile technology in 1950s in form of R-1,2 and 11 missiles. The larger point still stands. Countries do not need to be perfectly friendly to co-operate with each other. All is needed is a common goal -- like a common enemy.

Who do you think is funding them? Got evidence that they are funded from abroad?
In Pakistan they were funded by NGO who were (officially) receiving their funds from different western govts under different disguise. Many got caught and lost their license. In Iran has to be covert funding.

I am not in favor of enforcing veil or force non-veil like in western country but at-east what is clear is the hypocrisy of western media.

In Pakistan they were funded by NGO who were (officially) receiving their funds from different western govts under different disguise. Many got caught and lost their license. In Iran has to be covert funding.

I am not in favor of enforcing veil or force non-veil like in western country but at-east what is clear is the hypocrisy of western media.

In Pakistan on paper the state is democratic. Within this system where there is an issue or question is competence and longevity of an elected body which is putting us back and I believe is not a big issue to resolve. The media creates this sensativity and hypes unnecessarily. Where there should be a change and nobody talks should by and large be within society. People should stop imposing self created laws within their 'mahalas' and refrain from targeting individuals using religion. It doesn't help. To practice or not to practice your faith or follow a certain culture should be a matter of your personal choice.

What they love is gold and women just like everyone else. They dont care if its provided by a muslim sharia ruled nation or a atheist christian ruled nation.

What was your point again?

You are wrong again, Afghanis loves boys than girls/women, and drugs instead gold.

My point was that Pakistanis loves shariah, Islam, but want to live in Europe/America under secularism. Pakistanis on social media sites/forum use fake id, and claim they are afghanis, iranis (and some even claim they are girls), and defend shariah, mullahism. but this is hypocrisy of people in this country. Iranis, Afghanis, and even saudis no more love for shariah and veils.
These were Iranis generals who enforced mullah and same saudi kings, and same was zia ul haq & co. from Pakistan who enforced talibs support from west/US. If you talk with any afghanis they hate mullah and they want democracy, same in saudi, iran. Erdogan like dictator who is puppet of US, he use religion for politics, but turks love secularism. People who saw shariah or shariah like laws they want to get rid of. you like my words or not, this is reality.and in pakistan in every sect mosques, people from other sect not allow in their mosques, they call each other infidel, idol worshipper, they just want shariah for their own government.

God teaches people to have compassion, love, and mercy.

The protesters are representing God on Earth, they are moved by conscience over evilness.

While the so-called theocracy government despite using the God name is actually representing Satan on Earth.

You can put water into an empty can of Coca-cola, but it's still water, not Coca-cola.

You can put water into an empty glass, and despite there's no label on the glass, it's still water.

You can use a name to represent God or a religious name for anything, like a government name, but if it behaves like Satan, it's not representing God or any religion.

How many single mothers there are in Iran and how many single mothers there are in the West?

Hoy many Iranian children are raised by their biological father and how many Western children are raised by a dozen of men boyfriends of his mother?

Before give lessons to God, remember God plans are longterm plans.

Terrible scenes. The only enemy of the Iranian people are their so called leaders with their extreme interpretation of their religion.
I think it's not a religion or women issue.

It's a ethnicity issue.

Non-Persian-Iranian are second class citizen.

Iran regime can kill non-Persian protestors and nothing happen, that doesnt unstabilize the Persian regime.

Iran is a Persian supremacist state in the core, with a buffer zone of Kurdish and Arab people in the border.

The woman killed by morality police was in Tehran, but she wasn't Persian. So it's not a problem for Persian people.

Last edited:
How many single mothers there are in Iran and how many single mothers there are in the West?

Hoy many Iranian children are raised by their biological father and how many Western children are raised by a dozen of men boyfriends of his mother?

Before give lessons to God, remember God plans are longterm plans.

I think it's not a religion or women issue.

It's a ethnicity issue.

Non-Persian-Iranian are second class citizen.

Iran regime can kill non-Persian protestors and nothing happen, that doesnt unstabilize the Persian regime.

Iran is a Persian supremacist state in the core, with a buffer zone of Kurdish and Arab people in the border.

The woman killed by morality police was in Tehran, but she wasn't Persian. So it's not a problem for Persian people.

I think in our region, Iranians are the least obsessed with ethnicity. As long as people follow the Persian culture and speak Farsi, I don’t think they really give a fak. Reason for this being that they have a very strong and old sense of nationhood.

They only seem to dislike Turks due to pan-turk nationalists and hazaras because they look chinese. Also gulfie arabs but that’s a different can of worms.

@QWECXZ

You can correct me if I’m wrong.

I think in our region, Iranians are the least obsessed with ethnicity. As long as people follow the Persian culture and speak Farsi, I don’t think they really give a fak. Reason for this being that they have a very strong and old sense of nationhood.

They only seem to dislike Turks due to pan-turk nationalists and hazaras because they look chinese. Also gulfie arabs but that’s a different can of worms.

@QWECXZ

You can correct me if I’m wrong.
So when Iranian regime kill non-Persian protestors is just a coincidence.

And Iranian ruling elite must be Kurdish and Arab, because Iranian are not obsessed with ethnicity.

:lol:

When you rule a state, ethnicity is always important.

And when people make mayhem in streets it's often because they are poor and/or they have shitjobs.

Non-Persian people are the cheap labour force of Tehran. That's the problem and it's not the piece of clothe on the head.

Please feel free to name the ones you have evidence of.

If not organised by the CIa, the CIA will jump on them for regime change. Who needs to invade a country when the national endowment for democracy will get the locals to do the CIa's work for them.

People have taken matters into their own hands. This revolutionary drama will not continue forever. People want freedom. You know they say Death to America but they have killed their own people. They hide their dirty crimes behind this revolution drama. Everyone knows it. Free Iran. Say goodbye to revolutionary kids.
You just can't kill a girl for not wearing Hijab. You can't force women. These Irani kids have established a stronghold in Pakistan. These kids can't even fight to save their own country but want their organizations in other countries to do the dirty job for them. look at their own house! it's laughable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom