What's new

Iran Protests - Irani Girls Burning Their Veils !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I am getting tired of this street shitting incel named Pajeet

I don't know what's going on but his retarted behavior is on every single thread, it lowers the quality of every single thread he posts with garbage

You'd be hard pressed to find just one thread where he isn't trolling and shitting all over PDF like the Pajeet he is
Shut up Pakee Poooon-ja-bee.

@waz @Irfan Baloch PM folks. Look at it and consider it.

Its okay to be not okay, my friend!

Not everyone has dealt with what you are dealing with.

Genocide...
30% unemployment!!!

You have all of our sympathies.

Seriously, if you need help, let me know! I can arrange for LMIA for you to come to Canada. Unemployment rate here is really low and there is a labour shortage. Or if you want to live in Bosnia, I can arrange for a remote job.

Take care man! God bless you!
That is why you lick white asses in Canada and i am enjoying my time in my country.

What started the protests? Is this protest another storm in a teacup? Or is there any potential for change through it? Hope some Iranian poster can give a practical view :pop:

In my experience, Iranian people are the most liberal bunch to socialize with. Western countries (especially Canada and US) label Iranian people as Islamists. In reality, they are the most liberal people from middle east.

Last edited:
Why don't Iran implement Chinese's style firewall Block west social media, develop some alternatives.

I know their young population is very naive and vulnerable to western media just by watching some street interviews.

The national internet of Iran, which would resemble China's firewall, has been under discussion and planned for ages, with preliminary steps taken already. However, it has never come to fruition so far, although as you correctly observed, it would massively roll back not just the political propaganda and psy-ops of the enemy, aimed at brainwashing Iranians against their ruling political order, but also and perhaps more importantly, hinder the enemy's cultural soft war, which includes deep social engineering.

These instruments are all tailored to channel the Iranian nation and civilization towards ultimate self-destruction on every level (inciting rebellion against authorities, whitewashing terrorist grouplets, promoting "ethnic" separatism, targeting the family structure by advertising homosexualism and third generation feminism, vilifying marriage and glorifying premarital relations, encouraging conflicts between males and females as well as between children and parents, worsening the dangerous demographic slump by calling on people not to generate offspring but keep dogs instead, etc).

Note that Iran has been the worldwide biggest target of propaganda by NATO regimes, Isra"el", the globalist oligarchy and their regional client states. For instance, if you compare the quantity of posts published by the Persian language service of the BBC on "social media", with the quantity of entries from the Chinese and Russian services of the same BBC, you'll notice that the Persian one is several fold more prolific, despite the fact that Iran's has a smaller population than Russia let alone China. This was verified one or two years ago, when a popular Iranian YouTuber conducted a comparative study to this effect.

Personally, I would see two reasons behind this failure to complete and implement the national internet project:

1) The presence amidst Iran's political system of a pro-western fifth column which is delaying, sabotaging and blocking it with all its power. The Iranian polity is a factional one with multiple political parties and currents competing at elections, but to simplify there are two main political camps: the revolutionary core of the system, embodied by the Supreme Leadership as well as the principlists and Hezbollahis, who are loyal to original ideology of the anti-imperialist 1979 Islamic Revolution led by Imam Khomeini (r.A.a.); and a second camp made of two factions, reformists and moderates.

This latter camp is thoroughly liberal from the ideological viewpoint, and its goal is to operate "regime change" from within à la Gorbachev, in order to do away with about every foundational principle of the Islamic Revolution and revert back to the conditions prevailing under the ousted, western-subservient Pahlavi monarchy (shah regime). In short, to turn Iran into a western client state again, abandon the drive towards technological, industrial and agricultural self-sufficiency and replace the Islamic nature of the political order with western-style liberal secularism.

This makes the Islamic Republic one of the most pluralistic governing systems in the world, a measure of how democratic it really is, because one of two main political camps intends to overthrow the political order and is therefore anti-constitutional. I know of no other country allowing this. However, the system is astutely constructed and was extremely well designed by its founders, so that several institutional checks are in place which prevent the liberals from completely and easily hijacking it.

2) Possibly a balancing act by the revolutionary core of the Islamic Republic, which may calculate that keeping open Iranian citizens' access to these hostile foreign media might act as a compromise solution to discourage the liberal camp from radicalizing itself and causing instability.

Last edited:
How is it private when this is all about the public sphere? No female is required to observe hejab in private precincts. There is no compulsion in religion in the sense that nobody can be forced to have faith, but the public realm can be regulated according to Islamic norms, including norms of decency. Else anything may be allowed following the logic that there's no compulsion.
Sounds reasonable -- on the surface.

How about this...I order everyone to wear a Christian cross (or Star of David or the Flying Spaghetti Monster) because that is the norm of my country but that does not mean I 'compelled' you to believe in my religion. It is the 'public realm', after all. Behind closed doors, you can discard these symbols of religiosity, but in the 'public realm', you must display them or face punishment.

Sounds reasonable?

Sounds reasonable -- on the surface.

How about this...I order everyone to wear a Christian cross (or Star of David or the Flying Spaghetti Monster) because that is the norm of my country but that does not mean I 'compelled' you to believe in my religion. It is the 'public realm', after all. Behind closed doors, you can discard these symbols of religiosity, but in the 'public realm', you must display them or face punishment.

Sounds reasonable?

It'd be a non-issue. Difference being that there's hardly any relevance to sporting a religious symbol (in terms of how it impacts social life), as opposed to a dress code. Which is why every country in the world legislates on the latter but none does so on the former.

It'd be a non-issue. Difference being that there's hardly any relevance to sporting a religious symbol (in terms of how it impacts social life), as opposed to a dress code. Which is why every country in the world legislates on the latter but none does so on the former.
In this case, the dress code is a religious symbol. You are being dishonest here.

In this case, the dress code is a religious symbol. You are being dishonest here.

A dress isn't a symbol nor an accessory, it's more than that and its choice will obviously have greater social impact than a pendant or a pin badge.

Forcing Islamic rule to people has now proven dont make the society more Islamic, just look on Iranian women that dont properly wear their hijab

Compare to Indonesian society that abide with Quran verses that saying religion cannot be forced, it should come from their own heart

Check here fair judgement by Canadian tourist saying 95 % Indonesian women in Jakarta wear Hijab despite we dont impose it to them, it comes naturally from their own willingness. Now Taliban should study this lesson as well

If anything forcing people turns them away

The faithful will always be faithful, all your really doing is dressing up faithless people as faithful

Think about some of the fake blonde haired, tattooed liberal Iranian types putting a Hijab on them is a insult to the Hijab because their actions, attitudes etc are in no way reflective of good Muslims

Let society be a general representative of faith and culture and leave these decisions to the individual

Iranians are creating a needless problem for themselves

A dress isn't a symbol nor an accessory, it's more than that and its choice will obviously have greater social impact than a pendant or a pin badge.
That is like saying a flag is just a piece of cloth. We can make anything into a symbol. Have you read anything on semiotics?

Semiotics (also called semiotic studies) is the systematic study of sign processes (semiosis) and meaning making. Semiosis is any activity, conduct, or process that involves signs, where a sign is defined as anything that communicates something, usually called a meaning, to the sign's interpreter. The meaning can be intentional such as a word uttered with a specific meaning, or unintentional, such as a symptom being a sign of a particular medical condition. Signs can also communicate feelings (which are usually not considered meanings) and may communicate internally (through thought itself) or through any of the senses: visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, or gustatory (taste). Contemporary semiotics is a branch of science that studies meaning-making and various types of knowledge.​

A symbol is supposed to be a quick and visible rallying point for a belief, and that could be anything from a piece of cloth to a stylized piece of wood or metal. A house of worship is a symbol as well as serving a function. Iran have made a dress code into a symbol of/for Islam.

Last edited:
This Khomeini mullah dynasty must need to be ended. Historically Iranians are liberal , less religious people. They are no way compatible with the mindset governing them.
Secondly there is no reason why such Persian beauties should be covered.
The so called Moral Iranian enforcer are nothing but abusing their power on ordinary Iranian. The mass protest is a boiling point for large number of Iranian suffer under the abuse of moral officers who misuse their authority.

If anything forcing people turns them away

The faithful will always be faithful, all your really doing is dressing up faithless people as faithful

Think about some of the fake blonde haired, tattooed liberal Iranian types putting a Hijab on them is a insult to the Hijab because their actions, attitudes etc are in no way reflective of good Muslims

Let society be a general representative of faith and culture and leave these decisions to the individual

Iranians are creating a needless problem for themselves

That Iranian, Saudi, Taliban has made Islam seems difficult, although Islam is simple and easy.

Narrated by Abu Hurairah: The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said,

“Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by offering the Salat (prayers) in the mornings, afternoons, and during the last hours of the night.”
(Shahih Bukhari 39, Book 2, Hadith 32)

The Iranian government will crush this movement. And we'll forget it in 6 months.
and that's precisely why I refuse to give a crap about this
- every 4-5 years, you see protest movements, western media says IRI would fall, 6 months onwards - they are still there
and People move on

That Iranian, Saudi, Taliban has made Islam seems difficult, although Islam is simple and easy.

Narrated by Abu Hurairah: The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said,

“Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by offering the Salat (prayers) in the mornings, afternoons, and during the last hours of the night.”
(Shahih Bukhari 39, Book 2, Hadith 32)
Let us say I want to turn my country into a theocracy, how could I do that?

First, I tell everyone of my religious beliefs. Some people converted, but most are blasé about it.

Next, I built a house of worship and show everyone about it. Some more people converted, but still not enough.

Next, I compel everyone to attend religious service at least once a week. Some more people converted, but still not enough.

The only thing left is to get closer and closer to their bodies. I can never convert their hearts, but at least I can use political power to affect their bodies. The country will never be completely religious in the people's hearts and souls, but at least we can APPEAR to be faithful. And that is important enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom