What's new

Iran Protests - Irani Girls Burning Their Veils !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The protest numbers are very low, how do they propose to actually achieve anything????

I support Hijab but am against compulsory Hijab simply because demanding a women without faith or values to cover is pointless

And now the usual suspects of western liberals, Jews, pro monarchists, anti Muslims etc are getting involved making the entire event a online twitter clusterfcuk

1663847597364.png

1663847728586.png

This Khomeini mullah dynasty must need to be ended. Historically Iranians are liberal , less religious people. They are no way compatible with the mindset governing them.
Secondly there is no reason why such Persian beauties should be covered.

Islam cannot be forced. The people are rising because this is not the correct way.
I agree with hijab. But the lady wearing it must agree with it. Sadly force of law gives jahils the licence to beat women as in this case.

Education education education

Damn I just heard this sitting in a restaurant.
Apparently this is a big issue in Iranian expat community.

They talking about protests here over the weekend.

Dont know much to give an opinion about it but killing a young soul for something that trivial is shameful. Respects to the Iranians tho for standing up like that!

Also being told all +98 Iranian numbers are getting internet blocked, to anyone that needs it just switch providers to manual and select lower internet, thay seems to be working for now.

Rab rakha!

Once again a rightful Protest ruined by stupid people by stupid methods of Protests, first of all the girl dies in custody so of course in the premises of Islam that calls for Investigation, and so the people have right to protest but mocking the Hijab, burning something that is commanded by Allah in Quran is stupid as it can gets, its like burning a Quran because ISIS/AQ recite Quran before beheading someone, her death rightfully cause the protest which can forced Iranian Mullah's to back down a bit but Thanks to these dumb idiots who are dancing on other command's are literally mocking a command of Allah, and these Women are not just burning other Hijab's but taking off their own as sign of Protest, are you telling me that you can't Protest with Hijab over a unlawful death and abduction of a girl ? I mean how come we Muslims become so dumb ? no wonder we are left in dust by the creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom