What's new

Iran Protests - Irani Girls Burning Their Veils !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You over estimate India's relationship with Iran. It has nothing to do Islam or anything. Its purely monetary one. Don't worry, Iran will always have an adversorial relation with Pakistan and that means there will be space for India and Iran to work together. That and whenever India and Iran can work together a deal for selling hydrocarbons.

Ever wonder why China is the biggest trade partner to USA while they had the biggest feud in the world? Or why Russia and China are allies while former has a territorial dispute with later? Its called RealPolitk.

It requires brains to understand. Something a Paksitani living in Serbia can never have :rofl:.
no, you overestimate yourself, you have no cards over any country in region, actually you are antagonized by all of them except Nepal maybe, Iran is one of the rare countries that you have cordial relations, so your suggestion if implemented would have catastrophic consequences at least in regards energy diversity which for your country is matter of live and death, any disturbance in energy stability would have catastrophic consequences for you.
pajeer people should stop to compare yourself with well positioned world powers. already pissed russia because licking usa boots over ukrainia.

regarding brain you are pajeet and it is your prerogative to be idiot.

Modesty and Morality doesn’t get affected when they beat and kill women for not wearing hijab ?

Persia is getting back to their roots Pre-islamization.

no, you overestimate yourself, you have no cards over any country in region

:lol:

‘I have not returned empty handed’ from India: Bangladesh PM Hasina​

Iran foreign minister visits India amid falling oil revenue​

:rofl:

You have no brains -- none AT ALL! This is why you are such a failure in life.

:lol:

‘I have not returned empty handed’ from India: Bangladesh PM Hasina​

Iran foreign minister visits India amid falling oil revenue​

You have no brains -- none AT ALL! This is why you are such a failure in life.
Listen t, i know that as pajeet you have huge inferiority complex and seek validation from any single news for your twisted mind and are not able to think outside linear trajectory, fact is that no one consider you nothing more than bussiness partner at best.

so please, urge your tv channels more to broadcast footage from Iran protests on every tv station in your shitty country.

Last edited:
:rofl: what a meltdown.

Now come on, don't be shy! Should your true flag, I know you are a Lungi madarchod Bangladeshi or a shitty Pakee.

Question : How did you end up in Bosnia? Its a shitty place man! They are worse than India when it comes to even basic healthcare.

Come to Canada. I will even sponsor your LMIA. We need some folks in certain duties :rofl:
you are not able to think out of pajeet script, you are least smart among forum pajeets, they abandoned that stupid false flagging thing.

i am quite fine in my country and free in opposition from you that you had to leave pajeetland to get basic needs for food and shelter but still when you are roaming on streets you are disliked and need to turn you head around always if enter in certain city areas, hard to cope i know but you have always internet to vent out that frustration

just to put things in perspective from my side who has visited Iran.
these events are mostly confined to the Urban class. Iran is mostly Rural and that community is light years different to what these progressive, Urban, posh netizen class of youngsters we see on social media (for all reasons).
its just a fact that they wont make much difference as they dont pose any significance opposition to the Ayatollah regime. it doesnt make them wrong though. they are indigenous and as free Iranian citizens they have a right to have a difference of opinion.

any outside interference will jeopardize such movements though because the regime will blame Iranian regional and global enemies and discredit the fair movement and protests of its young affluent and educated class of people.

its popcorn time for outsiders. let Iran set its course itself.

Did I do a Serbia on your Bosnian arse or was it a Tikka khan on your Lungi arse?
chi chi gundi batay na ker. yeh paap hey

Janaab, I sent a request to mods including @Amaa'n . Its very relevant. Can I tag you too?
no please dont hijack the subject.
grab popcorn its about Iranian unrest among Urban class vs the regime .
we can take our Indo Pak banter elsewhere

Why don't Iran implement Chinese's style firewall Block west social media, develop some alternatives.

I know their young population is very naive and vulnerable to western media just by watching some street interviews.

Why don't Iran implement Chinese's style firewall Block west social media, develop some alternatives.

I know their young population is very naive and vulnerable to western media just by watching some street interviews.

Slave remains Slave.
If they are slave of communist, dictators or even mullahism.
You want people should be killed and world not see their brutality.

you are not able to think out of pajeet script, you are least smart among forum pajeets, they abandoned that stupid false flagging thing.

i am quite fine in my country and free in opposition from you that you had to leave pajeetland to get basic needs for food and shelter but still when you are roaming on streets you are disliked and need to turn you head around always if enter in certain city areas, hard to cope i know but you have always internet to vent out that frustration
Its okay to be not okay, my friend!

Not everyone has dealt with what you are dealing with.

Genocide...
30% unemployment!!!

You have all of our sympathies.

Seriously, if you need help, let me know! I can arrange for LMIA for you to come to Canada. Unemployment rate here is really low and there is a labour shortage. Or if you want to live in Bosnia, I can arrange for a remote job.

Take care man! God bless you!

:rofl: what a meltdown.

Now come on, don't be shy! Should your true flag, I know you are a Lungi madarchod Bangladeshi or a shitty Pakee.
Alright I am getting tired of this street shitting incel named Pajeet

I don't know what's going on but his retarted behavior is on every single thread, it lowers the quality of every single thread he posts on with garbage

You'd be hard pressed to find just one thread where he isn't trolling and shitting all over PDF like the Pajeet he is, it's a consistent pattern with very little serious posting

@waz @Irfan Baloch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom