What's new

Islamists abduct more than 100 girls from Nigeria school: Security official

200 girls:o::o:o_Oo_O?? Where is police? Where is the military?? Where are the local people??

That is not true, contrary to public belief most fighters are not full of religious zeal and willing to kill all infidels. Most fighters are dirt poor and these groups offer them a means to feed their families. The Taliban hands out cash per day for a lot of their fighters, others are motivated by revenge as their fathers brother or uncles may have been killed by those the Taliban are fighting.

Boko haram recruits mainly young unemployed Muslims and they also do prison breaks where the prisoners then join their ranks.
Ofcourse money is given so does promise of good life. But the last motivation is always religious. Otherwise no one would be ready to blow himself for only money. More u ignore the fact more dangerous islamist gonna be for non-Muslims and Muslims who dont follow sharia.

This is sick and criminal acts, it has got nothing to do with islam.
History doesn't really agree with u. Same Pakistan's enjoyed when mumbai happened, most of the Pakistan's still considere osama a great man. U still support islamisit in india or Afghanistan , didn't it was support of u guys which made Afghanistan a hell and u take pride of it, same things happened in Afghanistan girls were forced not go anywhere, if u go u die. Same happenings in Pakistan and most of the good Muslims support it..

Last edited:
LOL, i read that wrong

You have a dirty mind.

Am I included in this list ? I swear I ain't a member of Jihad Watch and I closely follow and am inspired by the teachings of Sri Zaid Hamid. Please, please, please exclude me from those pathetic little,miserable,geeky, low inferiority complex Yindoos :D

I said Indian trolls. There are many decent Indians here and some of them are very knowledgeable. I haven't seen you troll so far.:lol:

Why do you bring religion into this? Religion does not order people to take violent actions over political/tribal struggles. These people kidnapped are Muslims, so why do you immediately seek to bash the Islamic religion again?

Religion and physical peace are like science and faith, you can't claim they're in the same league since they don't relate to each other in any way. Religion is a spiritual path and in some cases a way of life for human beings. Peace is a state of the world in regards to conflict or calm.

When Islam says it's a religion of peace, this cannot mean physical peace as I explained above. Islam is a religion of spiritual peace with God in which one achieves submission to God and is at peace with his soul.

Don't resort to comments like this as we don't know the motives behind this as of yet. Either way you need to refrain from disturbing posts which mock these poor girls and disrespect their families.

You are right, they are doing this in the name of promoting the physical peace of a caliphate and sharia

You are wasting your time with vicious Indian trolls who in real lives are sad little miserable, geeky and have low inferiority complex.

Not a single one of them have any knowledge of Islam. Most of these sad trolls can be found on anti Islam sites such as jihad watch. They just copy paste and parrot whatever they read on those websites.

the problem is nobody is allowed to discuss Islam. And when that happens, the impression of Islam is got from these islamic terrorists all over the world.

You are right, they are doing this in the name of promoting the physical peace of a caliphate and sharia

the problem is nobody is allowed to discuss Islam. And when that happens, the impression of Islam is got from these islamic terrorists all over the world.

Go join a religions forum, there's plenty of discussion on Islam there if you want to get an 'impression' on Islam. I can give you many links if you'd like.

Go join a religions forum, there's plenty of discussion on Islam there if you want to get an 'impression' on Islam. I can give you many links if you'd like.

there in lies the problem with you folks. A layman does not go join religious forums... why can't be a open public discussion all over. Like for example: what are the followers of the religion/ the community doing in fighting this. why don't we see protests on streets of thousands against these terrorists in islamic countries? ask them to come out to chant death to america and we see thousands... but no such things about supposedly a group defaming Islam . Unless it is about some guy who put a cartoon / picture of Mohammed.

there in lies the problem with you folks. A layman does not go join religious forums... why can't be a open public discussion all over. Like for example: what are the followers of the religion/ the community doing in fighting this. why don't we see protests on streets of thousands against these terrorists in islamic countries? ask them to come out to chant death to america and we see thousands... but no such things about supposedly a group defaming Islam . Unless it is about some guy who put a cartoon / picture of Mohammed.

How is it a problem? You said you wanted to talk about Islam, so I recommended that you join a religions forum since it's very in-depth and you could find the answers to your questions there. Why do you assume teenagers here are scholars on religion? They don't even know 1% of their religion, so look for it on forums where people are knowledgable. Besides, this is a political forum, I don't see us discussing religion anywhere here.

How is it a problem? You said you wanted to talk about Islam, so I recommended that you join a religions forum since it's very in-depth and you could find the answers to your questions there. Why do you assume teenagers here are scholars on religion? They don't even know 1% of their religion, so look for it on forums where people are knowledgable. Besides, this is a political forum, I don't see us discussing religion anywhere here.

here is not what I was going for... here is not where the general public's impression is going to be debated. I am talking about a bigger picture. I am not your target demographic, if you ask me if as a religion it is a peaceful one? I would say yes. and I would give the famous example of how Mohammed went to check on a woman who used to threw garbage at his house- to check on her health. he did not behead her or speak of sharia or caliphates.

But the " non islamic world" is where the impression of this religion being violent and backward is being created by the islamic terrorists. And when they see practically nil coming out in protests from the non terrorist majority in the muslim world-- the public goes with the impression and tenets of the religion being told by the terrorists- as a reflection of Islam. .

Last edited:
here is not what I was going for... here is not where the general public's impression is going to be debated. I am talking about a bigger picture. I am not your target demographic, if you ask me if as a religion it is a peaceful one? I would say yes. and I would give the famous example of how Mohammed went to check on a woman who used to throw garbage at his house- to check on her health. he did not behead her or speak of sharia or caliphates.

But the " non islamic world" is where the impression of this religion being violent and backward is being created by the islamic terrorists. And when they see practically nil coming out in protests from the non terrorist majority in the muslim world-- the public goes with the impression and tenets of the religion being told by the terrorists- as a reflection of Islam. .

Are you asking about Islam or the modern day Muslim people?

Are you asking about Islam or the modern day Muslim people?

for commonsense . who do you think defines islam to the public? I dont see the koran in the curriculum being distributed to the public..who do you think defines Islam to the public then?

Back
Top Bottom