What's new

Islamists abduct more than 100 girls from Nigeria school: Security official

for commonsense . who do you think defines islam to the public? I dont see the koran in the curriculum being distributed to the public..who do you think defines Islam to the public then?

Your questions are very broad, I don't mind answering questions, just take your time and pose me very specific questions on either Islam or Muslims on this thread and ill do what I can to answer them.

Your questions are very broad, I don't mind answering questions, just take your time and pose me very specific questions on either Islam or Muslims on this thread and ill do what I can to answer them.

I asked you one. why is it that we see the muslim majority ( non terrorist) so silent about allowing the islamic terrorists define Islam to the world? why don't we see hundreds of thousands coming out protesting against the terrorists version of Islam and protesting the terrorists?

I asked you one. why is it that we see the muslim majority ( non terrorist) so silent about allowing the islamic terrorists define Islam to the world? why don't we see hundreds of thousands coming out protesting against the terrorists version of Islam and protesting the terrorists?

Protesting what?

Hmm... read my question again. SMH

Google is your friend, drug addict criminals kill more Nigerian Muslims than anybody else and some foreign nations support those criminals. It isn't about Islam.

Google is your friend, drug addict criminals kill more Nigerian Muslims than anybody else and some foreign nations support those criminals. It isn't about Islam.

comprehending the question asked maybe unattainable in this equation... obviously

I asked : why don't we see hundreds of thousands of muslims coming out protesting against the terrorists version of Islam and protesting the terrorists?

Your answer is google in my friend and blah blah...

go figure

comprehending the question asked maybe unattainable in this equation... obviously

I asked : why don't we see hundreds of thousands coming out protesting against the terrorists version of Islam and protesting the terrorists?

Your answer is google in my friend and blah blah...

go figure

Your question is designed to hold a religion as the culprit. There's no such thing as 'Islamic' terrorism, there is terrorism. Unless you could define that to us and explain to me who in the world is an 'Islamic terrorist'. Dirty tactics won't get you anywhere, try to be rational and understand the crisis hitting Nigeria. Nigerians are also Muslim and the military is Muslim, google is your friend like I said again. Muslims aren't a single entity, I don't know which Muslims you're speaking of and drug addicts don't have a relation to Islam.

Your question is designed to hold a religion as the culprit. There's no such thing as 'Islamic' terrorism, there is terrorism. Unless you could define that to us and explain to me who in the world is an 'Islamic terrorist'. Dirty tactics won't get you anywhere, try to be rational and understand the crisis hitting Nigeria. Nigerians are also Muslim and the military is Muslim, google is your friend like I said again. Muslims aren't a single entity, I don't know which Muslims you're speaking of and drug addicts don't have a relation to Islam.

you still can't comprehend the question. It had nothing to do with islam as a religion. I asked you a very simple question. But obviously you are incapable of comprehending it. It has nothing to do with drug dealers etc. It has to do with the Muslim community and majority that are silent on speaking out against terrorist. and allowing thus by de facto the rest of the world to get an wrong impression about Islam.

an islamic terrorist is one which uses their interpretation of islam as the basis for terrorizing .
Like in Ireland we had protestant and catholic terrorists

Then let me put my question in other words. Is it right to call them Muslim, when majority do not agree with them?

It is tough because they claim to be Muslim but their actions say otherwise which is why Muslims be like they cannot be Muslim if they go around doing the things they do.

Back
Top Bottom