What's new

Islamists abduct more than 100 girls from Nigeria school: Security official

As for Boko Haram.

I hope the Nigerian military wipes them out. Sadly these girls may have been abducted to become "wives" for their fighters. Similar to what the TTP did in Swat.

That's an wise thing to do when you run out of arguments.

I'm not our any arguments, just not going to waste time sitting here explaining to you over a period of hours only in the end to repeat the same thing you've always been saying on every single thread related to Muslims. You're a waste of time and a troll.

@Aeronaut

The thread morphed into an anti Islam anti Pakistan thread as it such threads always do so please lock it.

I'm not our any arguments, just not going to waste time sitting here explaining to you over a period of hours only in the end to repeat the same thing you've always been saying on every single thread related to Muslims. You're a waste of time and a troll.

@Aeronaut

The thread morphed into an anti Islam anti Pakistan thread as it such threads always do so please lock it.

It is not for you to pass on troll fatwas. The forum rule forbids it. Troll Fatwas

And yes closing the thread down is another convenient option.

My fellow Indian members :

For your information, Boko Haram consists predominantly of militants recruited from a neighboring nation. Theirs is not an Islamic cause since their principle aim is to extract as much concessions from the Nigerian government politically and for certain resources as they can. Off course they use the Islamic tag but like the Selekas from CAR who also use the Islamic tag, a majority of their victims are Muslims. Recently the Boko Haram placed a huge bomb in the center of Nigeria. They didn't send out any warnings to the Muslim community of that area to refrain from going there. They killed randomly and indiscriminately without consideration for religion or anything else. Can we claim that the LTTE of Sri Lanka were a Hindu terrorist organisation who achieved their inspiration to kill from Hinduism ? I think not. I suggest that you leave the argument there and stop biting off @Hazzy997 's head since he is only pointing out common sense to you. Now let's we all go back to watching how many votes NaMo got :cheers:

For your information, Boko Haram consists predominantly of militants recruited from a neighboring nation. Theirs is not an Islamic cause since their principle aim is to extract as much concessions from the Nigerian government politically and for certain resources as they can. Off course they use the Islamic tag but like the Selekas from CAR who also use the Islamic tag, a majority of their victims are Muslims. Recently the Boko Haram placed a huge bomb in the center of Nigeria. They didn't send out any warnings to the Muslim community of that area to refrain from going there. They killed randomly and indiscriminately without consideration for religion or anything else. Can we claim that the LTTE of Sri Lanka were a Hindu terrorist organisation who achieved their inspiration to kill from Hinduism ? I think not. I suggest that you leave the argument there and stop biting off @Hazzy997 's head since he is only pointing out common sense to you. Now let's we all go back to watching how many votes NaMo got :cheers:

Love you my fellow Indian friend. :D

Thanks for the clarification. :smitten:

Other form of Jihad for sharia.....Welcome to Islamic world, so called Pure peace of Islamists doing for sharia and paradise.

Source: http://www.nctc.gov/site/groups/boko_haram.html

Boko Haram, which refers to itself as “Jama‘atu Ahl as-Sunnah li-Da‘awati wal-Jihad” (JASDJ; Group of the Sunni People for the Calling and Jihad) and “Nigerian Taliban”—other translations and variants are used—is a Nigeria-based group that seeks to overthrow the current Nigerian Government and replace it with a regime based on Islamic law.

I am not aware that LTTE was trying to create a Hindu state and was fighting a religious battle, not ethnic.

Source: NCTC.gov - 2014 Counterterrorism Calendar

Boko Haram, which refers to itself as “Jama‘atu Ahl as-Sunnah li-Da‘awati wal-Jihad” (JASDJ; Group of the Sunni People for the Calling and Jihad) and “Nigerian Taliban”—other translations and variants are used—is a Nigeria-based group that seeks to overthrow the current Nigerian Government and replace it with a regime based on Islamic law.

I am not aware that LTTE was trying to create a Hindu state and was fighting a religious battle, not ethnic.

Yeah, so they claim. Their motive is simple...extract as much concessions for resources as possible using the Islamic tag. As I earlier pointed out, common sense would dictate that if these guys were genuinely Islamic, they would have knowledge of the concept of the Muslim Ummah and refrain from callously killing Muslims. Using the Muslim tag, doesn't make them automatically warriors of Islam. Therefore, by that consideration, the LTTE using the Tamil tag did not automatically make them warriors of Hinduism. Hope you get the drift ;)

Yeah, so they claim. Their motive is simple...extract as much concessions for resources as possible using the Islamic tag. As I earlier pointed out, common sense would dictate that if these guys were genuinely Islamic, they would have knowledge of the concept of the Muslim Ummah and refrain from callously killing Muslims. Using the Muslim tag, doesn't make them automatically warriors of Islam. Therefore, by that consideration, the LTTE using the Tamil tag did not automatically make them warriors of Hinduism. Hope you get the drift ;)

No I don't see the analogy. LTTE was using the Tamil tag, as you yourself have pointed out, not Hindu tag. A Tamil can be of any religion, it's an ethnicity not religion. These Bako Haram guys are using the Islamic tag and hence they are Islamists. Do they follow the real Islam? I don't know and I don't care. If some Hindu group tomorrow starts blowing up people in the name of religion I'd not be an apologist for them, it's the same issue here.

No I don't see the analogy. LTTE was using the Tamil tag, as you yourself have pointed out, not Hindu tag. A Tamil can be of any religion. These guys are using Islamic tag and hence they are Islamist. Do they follow the real Islam? I don't know and I don't care. If some Hindu group tomorrow starts blowing up people in the name of religion I'd not be an apologist for them, it's the same issue here.

Who exactly was being an "apologist" for the Boko Haram here ? I didn't come across any Muslim organisation or any Muslim member of this forum who put themselves out as "apologists" for the Boko Haram. In fact, at one stage, the Nigerian government accused Zimbabwe of funding this organisation. Zimbabwe by the way is a staunchly Christian nation, including its government. That was simply because Zim made statements to the effect that Nigeria should talk peace with the rebels. Now who was the apologist ?

Back
Top Bottom