What's new

India will be forced to Kashmir just like US in Afghanistan: Hafiz Saeed

It Is

It's Rank Was 110 in 2007 Anyway We Have Improved Albeit Slowly and InshAllah Will Improve Whereas India's Ranking Has Nosedived That Was My Point and I Had To Say This Because You Seem to Have Faith In These Lackeys Of Corporate America
Even Though This stupid Index Has No Value to Me Because It Does Not Take Into Account The Resilience My Nation Has

Maybe If You Indians Get That Atut Ang Crap Out Of Your Heads and Try To Be A Little Decent You May Not Get These Warnings.Shame Really I Was Just Getting Warmed Up
I am watching a movie now so i will reply you tomorrow......

You Know When You Indians Start Saying 'Kashmir Is Our Atut Ang' and 'Kashmir Is Part Of Our Country'.It's Like A Man Who Is So Unsure Of Himself He Has To Repeat It Time and Time Again.Normally I Should Get Provocated and Yes Sometimes I Am But most Of The Time I Just Feel Sorry.Every Time An India Says 'Kashmir Is Part Of Our Country' It's Like In His Mind It's Going 'is Kashmir Part of Our Country?????' So Sad:disagree::disagree:

So Tell Me Why Do You Think Kashmir Is Atut Ang and For The Love Of God Don't Tell MeThat Cock and Bull Story That 'The Maharaja Signed An Article of Accession'

Kashmir practically remains the atoot ang of India. So tell me how much success did you achieve. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
My dear if you want to take refuge behind the per capita logic it’s your choice, but to remind you GDP per capita indicates the average productivity of a country on ‘population’ bases as all the citizens are supposed to ‘participate’ in economic activities by one way or other….. so in short all the market value of goods and services produces within a year in a country divided by number of ‘participant’ of economic activities.

On the other hand in case of terrorism you need to define the ‘population’ first to get per capita result, as not all the citizens of India or Pakistan are ‘participating’ in these terrorist activities. Hope you will grasp this point well

Economic theories cannot be applied on every situation without proper understanding; you need to have a understanding of Statistical concepts as well.

Oh! Do you mean when someone talks of crime per 100,000 population, it makes the complete population criminal ??? :lol:

This figure is used basis the target population and not targeting population...

Dont be like those pakistani members who shy away from % comparisons since with that they can not take adv of India's larger size to show higher absolute numbers for social and political problems because when those are normalized to percentages, show Pakistan in a much worse light.. Like this one :)

Oh my bad …. I had to write those figures as Average of Average fatalities per incidents for 10 years or in simple terms ‘Mean of Sample Mean’ now calculate yourself and post those figures if my calculation is false.... :wave:

Mean of Means calculation is not false but its application is .. Means of Means work when each data point is of equal weight age..
In situation like these, you need to use weighted mean of means, which gives the numbers I posted.. And you were commenting on my understanding of statistical concepts ;)

This figures clearly show the two stages of fight against terrorism in both countries first stage from the period of 2003-2007 and second stage or current stage from 2008-2012, and explain a lot of things, it’s not just increase or decrease of numbers as you taking it’s a ‘numeric story’ or ‘numeric evidences’ of efforts by both countries accept it or reject it, it does not make any difference to these figures but misinterpretation or misunderstanding of figures would have its it effect to the future of both nations.

So What does these figures tell about India:
  • Overall incident rate increase 310.714% ↑
  • For period 2008-2012 incident rate 402.73% ↑ as compared to 2003-2007
  • Fatality rate per incident decreased …. I agree with it but it is due to two basic reason
  1. Increase in number of attacks by 402.73% ↑
  2. And decrease rate of Terrorist & Civilian Fatalities which dropped by 47.49% and 41% respectively
  • Now what does these three basic figures indicates …?? , simple change strategy of terrorist, it is by no way can credited to the security apparatus of India, as Indian security forces are losing their 359 personal on average every year.

Again a flawed reasoning.. A drop in fatalities (both total and per incident) simply signify that security forces have been successful in preventing elaborately planned large strikes like Mumbai and the terrorists have been reduced to localized incidents with very little impact...You can twist it anyway you want, but cant run away from the fact that last 10 years' trends show increasing casualty rate and absolute casualty number for Paksitan and exactly the reverse trend for India...

I really don't want Kashmir to be a part of Pakistan or india, Kashmir should be independent from both of these corrupt and highly emotional peoples. Pakistan has unfortunately become a land of the rabid mullahs while India is slowly inching towards a right wing hindu government.

For arguments sake, few Hypothetical questions...

Say, India gives freedom to Kashmir to form it's own state, then

What makes you believe that, Pakistan will not occupy Kashmir immediately after Indian armed forces are withdrawn ? Or whether independent Kashmir will join Pakistan willfully ?

What about the economy and trade of the independent Kashmir ?

What about the employment ? What about Transport System ? What about health system of independent Kashmir ?

How will you develop your independent state, with Pakistani and Arab donations ? and that too for how long ?

What is the guarantee for India that, peace will prevail even after we donate Kashmir its independence ? Do you think, after independence of the Kashmir, India - Pakistan - hypothetical independent Kashmir will live as friendly nations for ever ?

Last edited:
he is just mentally retarded thats it. :crazy::cuckoo:

So Thats All You ***ndian Trolls Can Do Post Pathetic One Liners

For arguments sake, few Hypothetical questions...

Say, India gives freedom to Kashmir to form it's own state, then

What makes you believe that, Pakistan will not occupy Kashmir immediately after Indian armed forces are withdrawn ? Or whether independent Kashmir will join Pakistan willfully ?

What about the economy and trade of the independent Kashmir ?

What about the employment ? What about Transport System ? What about health system of independent Kashmir ?

How will you develop your independent state, with Pakistani and Arab donations ? and that too for how long ?

What is the guarantee for India that, peace will prevail even after we donate Kashmir its independence ? Do you think, after independence of the Kashmir, India - Pakistan - hypothetical independent Kashmir will live as friendly nations for ever ?

I Am Sorry Dear But These Are All Assumptions

I Am Sorry Dear But These Are All Assumptions

Yes, at present we can just speculate on things hence I had mentioned it as hypothetical.

BTW, what would be your hypothetical answers for those questions ?

Oh! Do you mean when someone talks of crime per 100,000 population, it makes the complete population criminal ??? :lol:

My dear per capita rate and rate @ per 100K or per 1million are two different things and different usage .... stick to one thing .... don't switch your stands ...... :azn:

You can twist it anyway you want, but cant run away from the fact that last 10 years' trends show increasing casualty rate and absolute casualty number for Paksitan and exactly the reverse trend for India...

this is the last accusation i was a expecting ...... BTW this trend is of only last five years .... fist Five year comparison is as below

India-Pakistan2003-2007.jpg

Pakistan tu sumnbla hwa hy tu india ki fiker kar tery sikh freedom chahty hain wo apna country chahty hain they hate india and thats y they burn your flag everyday well u guys should get ready becaz after afganistan all talibaan are coming to get u hahahha plus chaina wana destroy india as he is on your border killing ur army

Wowow listion u all indian 1wtf r u talking about whole world know that india is big terreist state in the the if u talk about pak security u should ask ur dad and grand dad all u indian what was happen with u when u guys saw a dream to come in lahor and our Brave army God bless them they pushed your army in your backyad and our army went throw rajistan in your country and we defeated you now once 3 time with bigg lass if talk about now we are killing those son of bithies who are our enemy and they gona burn in hell we also know all terrerist are belong to india wait they are not much left now we will destroy them as we are doin now gtfu

Well indian are cowerd who attack first and then run away after all well u guys are just taking the piss all ofvu indian lets talk about india sikh want them owen country christian wnat them state as well muslim want differnt and hindu as well so u guys should think about your country whats gona happen in next few years your india gona brak dowen by your owen people what kind of people you are in your country no women is safe people in india are like animals who raping them first and then killing them how sad is it whats a sick nation 80 people are dieing becaz they dont has food and u are talking about pakistan however u did u ask your self how poor country is india world know that well u guys must use to listion ur media what does they say always try to scar is't it true that mean u guys are scary chiken as ur media say i would say if u hate pakistan wtf r u doin here go fuk your self on indian page

My dear per capita rate and rate @ per 100K or per 1million are two different things and different usage .... stick to one thing .... don't switch your stands ...... :azn:

:lol: really ?? And how are they different :).. I thought I was having a serious discussion...

this is the last accusation i was a expecting ...... BTW this trend is of only last five years .... fist Five year comparison is as below

India-Pakistan2003-2007.jpg

Yes.. And I agree, that 2003-2007 were worse in India in terms of absolute numbers (though still significantly better if you factor in population difference) but our base discussion was centered around my claim that things are getting better in India and worse in Pakistan.. And your post just proves the same ;)

:lol: really ?? And how are they different :).. I thought I was having a serious discussion...

Yes.. And I agree, that 2003-2007 were worse in India in terms of absolute numbers (though still significantly better if you factor in population difference) but our base discussion was centered around my claim that things are getting better in India and worse in Pakistan.. And your post just proves the same ;)

Karan bhai, you are wasting your time arguing with him, he won't agree and come with his own invented stories. He once tried to convince me how Pakistan is following UN resolution of demilitarization of Kashmir. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom