What's new

Modi has come, India-Pakistan friendship is shattered: Hafiz Saeed

He should have not spoken like that. Abusing the Head of State in such a manner-less way is not accepted.

i could care less, what happens in that God forsaken country doesnt affect me....until what happened there did start to directly impact me i'd continue to move on with life the way people should here

by the way - i dont see any major foreign policy shifts regardless of singh or modi. We'll continue to back the Kashmiri cause, will continue to collaborate with PRC on defence/intelligence sharing matters, etc.

so what changes?

Nothing... Why should an election in India change anything in Pakistan..?

He should have not spoken like that. Abusing the Head of State in such a manner-less way is not accepted.

Yes but when that head of state is a butcher with a extremist background then what can one say

its indias fault they elected a maniac

whatever modi does we should speak out against the mad man

the secular pakistani government should balance out Indias saffron right wing regime

So you were expecting a terrorist to have manners..?

Yes, since he is an Islamic guy, he should know how to talk with dignity. We are kafirs for him we can do all sort of bad things right ;)

why not if some people can elect a terrorist as head of the states why cant one expect some manners from "a terrorist"

can you tell me any incident where he has been blamed for terrorism in Pakistan that you are calling him as a terrorist?

Yes but when that head of state is a butcher with a extremist background then what can one say

the secular pakistani government should balance out Indias saffron right wing regime
And I thought only I have been drinking tonight ...
cheers mate :cheers:

Yes, since he is an Islamic guy, he should know how to talk with dignity. We are kafirs for him we can do all sort of bad things right ;)

what did he say. i dont know so cant talk about his manners

can you tell me any incident where he has been blamed for terrorism in Pakistan that you are calling him as a terrorist?

:what: youj mean terrorism against own people isnt terrorism?

Had he had done anything in pakistan, then you had right to post this argument.

:what: youj mean terrorism against own people isnt terrorism?

those Own people believe in CBI and supreme court judgements. What Pakistan has to do with this? Muslims are not property of Pakistan or are they?

Have you seen any Indian blaming Pakistani government about target killings in pakistan, or war effected people in FATA?

Did you just use the words Secular and Pakistani in the same sentence!! :laugh:

Considering the quality of your post, It might come as a surprise to you ..to who is in power in Pakistan..It is Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz)..A right wing party!!

Or is it. that you people in consider PML(N) to be a secular center party and only bomb strapping Taliban are considered right wing...talk about misaligned calibrations.

Isn't this a good news Hafiz Saeed? When was the last time he advocated for India - Pak friendship?

Hindu ko maro toh Sabab that'S what has been taught in Pakistan! Hafeez syed showed it by killing 163 people in India and advocating gujrat riots against modi.

Back
Top Bottom