What's new

Modi has come, India-Pakistan friendship is shattered: Hafiz Saeed

Dont u find that little stupid? where is the proof? He is elected leader of a country. U like him or not we dont care. Where as your HF S can be anything who gives a shit.... Go ask fellow members who is HS
frankly , i dont care what others think.. he is elected leader and now Pm of india ...there is always big BUT remains with him

frankly , i dont care what others think.. he is elected leader and now Pm of india ...there is always big BUT remains with him

very true.....in fairness to BJP - at least you know what you get

we know we have a hostile regime to the east unlike india's congress of kangaroos + zardari combo in which it as all words and clueless foreign policies

if the gloves ever need to come off, at least now they can :laugh:

Dont u find that little stupid? where is the proof? He is elected leader of a country. U like him or not we dont care. Where as your HF S can be anything who gives a shit.... Go ask fellow members who is HS

For a decade your fanatical modi has been refused visa's around the world! Why??

Because the whole world knows he is a terrorist

its shameful for india to elect such s blood soaked man

You have a terrorist right wing regime in power that threatens the stability of all south asia

For a decade your fanatical modi has been refused visa's around the world! Why??

You have a terrorist right wing regime in power that threatens the stability of all south asia
World has refused visa? So now US invited him to US, SO he became saint now? Talk of shame ask yourself. Neither u guys have the liberty nor capability to elect a person of your choice. U still dont understand who controls u and u guys are happy about that.

a lot of the visa bans are being lifted - but probably only b/c nobody predicted a religious zealot who oversaw ethnic cleansing - would be elected

india isnt a country that can be ignored....but if modi is really the "tough" guy he tries to market himself as, the salt has already been rubbed in the wounds. Few world leaders/politicians are actually denied visas the way he was for so long

the only people during election time i personally saw burning were modi supporters whenever any negative coverage came in the media

It seems to be your people's turn now...

Modi will bring india a fast paced multi trillion GDP in no time

BUT YOUR CORRECT he is a HOT HEAD and leader of a powerful nation

must be worrying for our neighbours

World has refused visa? So now US invited him to US, SO he became saint now? Talk of shame ask yourself. Neither u guys have the liberty nor capability to elect a person of your choice. U still dont understand who controls u and u guys are happy about that.

we had a national election in 2013, MNA/MPAs were elected and an unprecedented # of people were able to vote....NADRA was instrumental in this, and NADRA is the envy of many countries in the region

so not sure what you're yapping about

Modi is a "good terrorist" for Indian Hindus as he kills Muslims only . Hafiz Saeed is a "good terrorist" for Pakistanis as he kills Hindus only ...... There is no difference between them
damn gud ANALysis,,,,,:tup:
i ,for one,voted for modi cause he will kill muslims:agree:

It seems to be your people's turn now...

i could care less, what happens in that God forsaken country doesnt affect me....until what happened there did start to directly impact me i'd continue to move on with life the way people should here

by the way - i dont see any major foreign policy shifts regardless of singh or modi. We'll continue to back the Kashmiri cause, will continue to collaborate with PRC on defence/intelligence sharing matters, etc.

so what changes?

Modi gets a visa by default now because millions of indians have voted a right wing bigot into power, for shame

regardless of any of nawazs shortcomings he is neither a bigot nor does he have blood on his hands

pakistanis gave his secular party a mandate to lead pakistan

a man of nawazs secular credentials shouldn't have to deal with a fanatic hindu extremist like Modi

damn gud ANALysis,,,,,:tup:
i ,for one,voted for modi cause he will kill muslims:agree:

great times ahead for communal harmony in a "shining india"

lets see if the hunted, becomes the hunter

Modi will bring india a fast paced multi trillion GDP in no time

BUT YOUR CORRECT he is a HOT HEAD and leader of a powerful nation

must be worrying for our neighbours

we dont worry about dot heads...sorry, hot heads

Back
Top Bottom